• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Zero [v0.13.1 alpha] - FRLG enhanced remake

Years
  • I fixed it but thank you for asking!! It was the problem of font!! It was the problem of font I installed it!! Can u give me the info or location of all Pokemon?? Can u?? Plzzzz

Glad you got it sorted. Thanks for letting me know what the issue was, I can make a note of it on the front page so people are more aware. TailsMK4 has helpfully posted details about the encounters in the previous post.

Years
  • Anywhere you would get a HM in FireRed/LeafGreen. If you don't already have it, you'll receive the Poke Summon item plus the corresponding summon Pokemon.

This is something of a known issue with RPG Maker XP games, but I'm making improvements where possible.

Eventually. Probably after I've finished the Battle Tower content.

Okay, cool, thanks zerokid^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 1, 2019
    Hi. Loving the game so far but i was just wondering is it possible to get hidden abilities in this game? If so, how?

Years
  • Hi. Loving the game so far but i was just wondering is it possible to get hidden abilities in this game? If so, how?

So far, only the Pokémon you can catch from Four Island's Friend Safari can have their hidden ability, with a 50% chance. I plan on adding more in future.

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Mar 17, 2019
    Hey how do i break boulders? i have just got rock smash off of the move tutor in Pewter but still it says a pokemon may be able to smash this. do i need a specific pokemon?

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Sep 3, 2020
    How are Z-Moves coming along? I am currently using this as a template for a Orre sequel because of it has all the way up to gen 7. (Sorry if you already added Z-Moves and I never knew, I don't poke around in the scripts.)

Years
  • Hey how do i break boulders? i have just got rock smash off of the move tutor in Pewter but still it says a pokemon may be able to smash this. do i need a specific pokemon?

You'll need to get the Poke Summon item and the capacity to summon a Pokemon that can learn Rock Smash. This won't happen until the Sevii Islands.

How are Z-Moves coming along? I am currently using this as a template for a Orre sequel because of it has all the way up to gen 7. (Sorry if you already added Z-Moves and I never knew, I don't poke around in the scripts.)

Nothing so far. Check out Pokémon Reborn, the author of that has developed a Z-Move script which should serve you nicely.

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Sep 3, 2020
    You'll need to get the Poke Summon item and the capacity to summon a Pokemon that can learn Rock Smash. This won't happen until the Sevii Islands.

Nothing so far. Check out Pokémon Reborn, the author of that has developed a Z-Move script which should serve you nicely.

But this uses EBS, right? It isn't compatible with EBS.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 29, 2023
    I'm absolutely loving this so far! It definitely feels like what I wanted out of the Let's Go! games, which I found to be an absolute letdown. Currently in Fuschia rocking a Charizard, Swampert, Venusaur and Shiny Alakazam (the very first Abra I found north of Cerulean was shiny, and I fortunately caught it before it could teleport away). Using EXP share to fill out the Pokedex and my team is SERIOUSLY over-leveled. I'm not sure if this is normal since I never used the EXP share in Gen 6 or 7, but is this normal? They're in the high 40s and it's rare for a normal trainer to have Pokemon above the low 30s. The EXP share makes leveling stuff up to fill out my dex so much less of a hassle but the fact that my main team ended up so over-leveled feels almost like cheating.
    Anyway, I saw a post about Hidden Abilities only being available to a specific set of Pokemon. Would it be possible to make the Ability Capsule allow you to select a Pokemon's ability from its possible ones rather than just swapping it to its normal alternative? I feel like that would be a lot more convenient for everyone. I for one really want to use Alolan Golem on my team, but from what I've seen he seems kinda underwhelming without Galvanize.

Years
  • I'm absolutely loving this so far! It definitely feels like what I wanted out of the Let's Go! games, which I found to be an absolute letdown. Currently in Fuschia rocking a Charizard, Swampert, Venusaur and Shiny Alakazam (the very first Abra I found north of Cerulean was shiny, and I fortunately caught it before it could teleport away). Using EXP share to fill out the Pokedex and my team is SERIOUSLY over-leveled. I'm not sure if this is normal since I never used the EXP share in Gen 6 or 7, but is this normal? They're in the high 40s and it's rare for a normal trainer to have Pokemon above the low 30s. The EXP share makes leveling stuff up to fill out my dex so much less of a hassle but the fact that my main team ended up so over-leveled feels almost like cheating.
    Anyway, I saw a post about Hidden Abilities only being available to a specific set of Pokemon. Would it be possible to make the Ability Capsule allow you to select a Pokemon's ability from its possible ones rather than just swapping it to its normal alternative? I feel like that would be a lot more convenient for everyone. I for one really want to use Alolan Golem on my team, but from what I've seen he seems kinda underwhelming without Galvanize.

Glad you're enjoying it!

I do plan on adding a way to change to a Pokémon's ability to it's hidden one. Whether this is via the Ability Capsule I've yet to decide. I typically don't like modifying items from their official functionality.

The Exp. curve of this game is bad, I'm well aware. I based the Trainer levels of this game directly on FRLG, but that doesn't take into account all the new additions and changes to this game. I am in the middle of a bit of an overhaul to the game to smooth this out and provide a more consistent challenge.

Years
  • Can you add the option to edit the Alt key to another key? I often switch between apps (browser), so it keeps increasing and decreasing :(((((
    I really like this game. Thanks a lot.

Btw, sorry if my English is annoying.

Years
  • Can you add the option to edit the Alt key to another key? I often switch between apps (browser), so it keeps increasing and decreasing :(((((
    I really like this game. Thanks a lot.

Btw, sorry if my English is annoying.

That's a good point. Adding in the ability to remap keys at-will is something I'm looking to do in the long term, but I'll think of a short-term solution as well.

Your English seemed fine to me!

Years
  • Version 0.8 is out!

It's a massive change from v0.7. All Trainers and wild encounters have been overhauled for more variety and a better levelling experience, plus there are a raft of bugfixes and Generation VIII changes. For a full list of updates, see the changelog on the front page. Enjoy!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Hi I loved your game since 0.7 but i started a new game with the 0.8 version and my bulbasaur only know selfdestruction and he is level 9 and doesnt learned any other move :( greetings

Years
  • Hi I loved your game since 0.7 but i started a new game with the 0.8 version and my bulbasaur only know selfdestruction and he is level 9 and doesnt learned any other move :( greetings

Gah, must've left that in while testing. Sorry! Version 0.8.1 should fix your issues—if you take Bulbasaur to the move relearner next to the PC in any Pokémon Center you should be able to correct this.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 3, 2022
    I tryed to play .8 release today and when i picked my starter bulbasaur he only had selfdestruct. im sure that is some kind of bug or something.

Back