• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Zero [v0.13.1 alpha] - FRLG enhanced remake

Kamkam2005

Infernitaur
Years
I just downloaded the 0.10 version and neither the mega or mediafire one would work when i opened the game. It just closed immediately

Years
I just downloaded the 0.10 version and neither the mega or mediafire one would work when i opened the game. It just closed immediately

Try 0.9 and see how you get on with that. Any more information you can give me such as operating system? I only have Windows 10.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Dec 18, 2022
there's an error about the script 'tilemap_xp' line 375, and that makes the game crash

Years
  • Age 44
  • no
  • Seen Aug 2, 2020
Came upon a game breaking bug. Bulbasaur only knows the move growl. I'm not sure if i level him he will learn moves. But I did to test. I picked him as a starter and I I got him for the girl in the house in one of the cities and same thing he only knew that 1 move growl.

I really like this game. Feels really nostalgic and I like all the little secret in jokes with certain characters.

Karthick__

Pokemon Fan Game Developer
Years
Came upon a game breaking bug. Bulbasaur only knows the move growl. I'm not sure if i level him he will learn moves. But I did to test. I picked him as a starter and I I got him for the girl in the house in one of the cities and same thing he only knew that 1 move growl.

I really like this game. Feels really nostalgic and I like all the little secret in jokes with certain characters.

The project not have attack animations, Install Luca's Elite Battle System,Before that Install Luca's Scripting Utilities,to Resolve this issue.

Years

Right you are -- this has been fixed in v0.10.2. Thanks for reporting this!

The project not have attack animations, Install Luca's Elite Battle System,Before that Install Luca's Scripting Utilities,to Resolve this issue.

Not sure what you're talking about. This game does have attack animations and has never used Elite Battle System.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Dec 18, 2022
i keep receiving the message of "Script 'Tilemap_XP' line 375: MKXPError occured.

Operation not supported for mega surfaces"

i think , there's might be a bugged map in the game, what do i do?

Last edited:

Karthick__

Pokemon Fan Game Developer
Years
Right you are -- this has been fixed in v0.10.2. Thanks for reporting this!

Not sure what you're talking about. This game does have attack animations and has never used Elite Battle System.

Okay,

Last edited:

Generris

LOMEGALU
Years
Great fan game, I love the small additions. Beat the Elite Four and now on a quest to complete the PokeDex. Ran into a little issue though.
Spoiler:

Besides that one small bug, the game's great. I adore that you ported MKXP and I hope other games follow suit. The jump in performance is amazing.

Edit: Also, I got the 3 regis. Where do you go for Regigigas?

Last edited:
Years
If I copypaste a load of Pokemon/Items/Move/Ability data from your game into mine, who do I give credit to when I post my finished game?

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Dec 18, 2022
i keep receiving the message of "Script 'Tilemap_XP' line 375: MKXPError occured.

Operation not supported for mega surfaces"

i think , there's might be a bugged map in the game, what do i do?

can someone help me?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 27, 2020
Hello. I need help. For me the Trainer Tower isn't working. When I try to enter the Single Battle mode (The only available) my game crashes

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2020
That does not luck like intended for me.
Somehow my Game is lagging (like my Pokemon would be poisened) every 3-5 Steps.
Found this one in the Spoiler, maybe thats the problem with it, but dunno if its me or maybe a a Faildata from Downloading.

Cant post Links so its hard to post a Picture, but my Pokedex looks like 1 of those Crazy Pokemon Glitches, all pink, blue, white etc.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Dec 18, 2022
it seems that the game got more glitched with the change within the programs, i think

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Hello! I just found your game while browsing for new games to play, and I'm glad I stumbled into it since its very much polished and not to mention optimized. However, I'm experiencing a problem that just recently occurred to me, when playing fangames. Whenever I try to save, the game won't let me. Here's a screenshot of what I saw. I just started playing, fresh from a download a couple minutes ago. I'm using Windows 10, if that's anything relevant. Hopefully you could help me.

I'm sorry since this is troublesome, but I can't seem to post a link to the screenshot, so if its alright I'll just try to shorten the link to imgur.
imgur dot com/a/lsknWfn

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
sorry if this was mentioned in the initial post as i might have overlooked it but when it comes to level up movepools, i assume they have been adjusted to their gen 7-8 counterparts respectively?

Years
So much love and talent poured into this game! Thank you so much for being around to keep updating it and answering questions as well. Thank you too for providing the scripts and files free with credit! You're amazing.

Back