• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Zero [v0.13.1 alpha] - FRLG enhanced remake

Years
So excited for this! I read the changelog, and I'm so happy about Mints being added in. I didn't see any mention of Bottle Caps. Are they planned for a future update? Thanks again!

Planned for next update. I wanted to get them in the current update but I already had a lot going on and needed to draw a line somewhere to actually release something.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen today
Ah, good to know! I'll look forward to it. If I could ask, could you make the ability to use the mints and bottle caps not locked to the post-game? Somewhere like Celadon or Saffron, maybe? I'm sorry if I'm coming off as demanding. ;_;

Years
Ah, good to know! I'll look forward to it. If I could ask, could you make the ability to use the mints and bottle caps not locked to the post-game? Somewhere like Celadon or Saffron, maybe? I'm sorry if I'm coming off as demanding. ;_;

Not at all, it's something I've considered anyway as I know a lot of people like to have control over natures before post-game, so I think it will be added in some fashion. Possibly after 6 Badges for $20,000, like in Scarlet and Violet. I'd also drop the price at the Trainer Tower too, since they wouldn't be worth 50 BP at that point.

Years
Pokémon Zero v0.12 is out now! This update adds more Pokémon from Generations III and IV throughout Kanto, Hyper Training in the Pokémon Day Care on Route 5, Mints and Bottle Caps available for purchase from the Celadon Department Store and more. As always, see the changelog on the front page for a full breakdown. Thanks for playing!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen today
Oh my gosh, I never expected an update so soon!

Starting this soon! Those updates sound *perfect.*

Can I ask what Blue and Leaf/Red's final teams are? You can put them in spoiler tags, of course! I just like knowing my rivals' teams for my own team-planning. :)

Thanks so much for this, zerokid!!

Years
Oh my gosh, I never expected an update so soon!

Starting this soon! Those updates sound *perfect.*

Can I ask what Blue and Leaf/Red's final teams are? You can put them in spoiler tags, of course! I just like knowing my rivals' teams for my own team-planning. :)

Thanks so much for this, zerokid!!

No worries. You asked about teams a while back and I responded in the top post on this page :)

Years
v0.13 is out now!

This update introduces a few oft-requested features: Gym Leader rematches and Box access from anywhere. Also, a major quality-of-life improvement in the form of auto-sorting your Bag pockets. The mkxp-z version (the engine this game runs on) has been updated, which means big performance improvements all round. I've also spruced up the original post on this thread to look a lot more appealing now. For a full list of changes, see the changelog on the front page.

Right, I really am going to take a break after this one, barring any bugfixes that need attention. Thanks for playing!

Years
I think that White-Striped Basculin should be in the waters of the Regional Biodome when it's set to Hisui. Same with Hisuian Zorua in the Ice cave in the Regional Biodome. Also please add Galarian Yamask to the Galarian Regional Biodome. If you've already added them to those areas with the new update then feel free to let me know.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
So I was playing the game on high speed but when I battled and caught a Grimer in a Great Ball, the game straight up ignored this and continued as if it was never caught. The caught ball remained on the floor while Grimer is suddenly suspended in mid-air above it. This never happened to me before.

Years
I think that White-Striped Basculin should be in the waters of the Regional Biodome when it's set to Hisui. Same with Hisuian Zorua in the Ice cave in the Regional Biodome. Also please add Galarian Yamask to the Galarian Regional Biodome. If you've already added them to those areas with the new update then feel free to let me know.

They aren't there, they'll have to be traded for on the Sevii Islands. I've kept the Generation V+ Pokémon out of the Regional Biodome (along with the rest of Kanto) for the moment. I might change it though.

So I was playing the game on high speed but when I battled and caught a Grimer in a Great Ball, the game straight up ignored this and continued as if it was never caught. The caught ball remained on the floor while Grimer is suddenly suspended in mid-air above it. This never happened to me before.

Can't say that's something I've ever seen. Could you provide a bit more detail? Anything you remember could help e.g. any error messages, how many times it happened, what Pokémon you were using, what moves you'd both used, what location you were in etc.

Days
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 28, 2023
After 0.13 patch I cant select game speed. In the before patch it was smooth. Game was starting slow and I was selecting speed but in this patch game starts in the highest speed. I cant control chracter walking in someplace or I cant choose something in flying menu. Neither options, bag, box sections. Scroll is just flying and I cant choose whatever I want. For example, I want to choose TM31 from my box scroll suddenly goes end of the page or top of the page. And speed select buttons Q and W is not working. I cant optimize my speed from the game.

Years
After 0.13 patch I cant select game speed. In the before patch it was smooth. Game was starting slow and I was selecting speed but in this patch game starts in the highest speed. I cant control chracter walking in someplace or I cant choose something in flying menu. Neither options, bag, box sections. Scroll is just flying and I cant choose whatever I want. For example, I want to choose TM31 from my box scroll suddenly goes end of the page or top of the page. And speed select buttons Q and W is not working. I cant optimize my speed from the game.

Interesting, I haven't changed anything to do with speed up in this last patch. Try pressing F1 to access the button layouts, there should be a button in the top right labelled 'unused' (it's really used to control speed) and by default that should be set to Q.

Days
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 28, 2023
Interesting, I haven't changed anything to do with speed up in this last patch. Try pressing F1 to access the button layouts, there should be a button in the top right labelled 'unused' (it's really used to control speed) and by default that should be set to Q.

I've tried that not worked. Every button works accept speed up Q and speed down W. I've tried reset several times and nothing happens. Game working faster than light I cant do fishing pokemon. Even I cant stop evulotion with pressing one button because it's suddenly happening. I think it's about older version's save made a glitch in new version. Do you have link for 0.12?

Last edited:
Years
I've tried that not worked. Every button works accept speed up Q and speed down W. I've tried reset several times and nothing happens. Game working faster than light I cant do fishing pokemon. Even I cant stop evulotion with pressing one button because it's suddenly happening. I think it's about older version's save made a glitch in new version. Do you have link for 0.12?

Sure, you can try v0.12 and let me know if that works -- having said that, I hope you have a v0.12 save file, as a v0.13 file will have issues being played on v0.12. Namely, the Bag pockets will be messed up.

The W key does not have any function in this game.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Hey zerokid. This update is awesome! I even restart the new game to get the feel of experience again!

However, I have encounter some kind of bug/glitch(?)

Whenever I breed Scyther, it always has Ability Swarm. Been trying to get a Technician but no luck...

Also, I found a few PP ups, but when I give it to my pokemon, the game just crashed.

Last edited:
Years
Hey zerokid. This update is awesome! I even restart the new game to get the feel of experience again!

However, I have encounter some kind of bug/glitch(?)

Whenever I breed Scyther, it always has Ability Swarm. Been trying to get a Technician but no luck...

Also, I found a few PP ups, but when I give it to my pokemon, the game just crashed.

Hey, I've taken a look into these.

First up, the PP Up bug. You're absolutely right, and it also affected a couple other items. Download the file here and replace the file at "Pokemon_Zero_v0.13_alpha\Data\Scripts\013_Items\002_Item_Effects.rb" to patch the problem. I'll shortly be uploading a patched full release of v0.13.1 on the main page, but this is a much quicker patch for anyone already playing v0.13.

Second, the Scyther thing. I've tried breeding a few myself and have not encountered any problems, getting some with both Swarm and Technician. Note that Ability inheritance means that the mother (or non-Ditto parent) will pass down its non-Hidden Ability 80% of the time. If your parent Scyther has Swarm, this could explain why you've yet to see Technician, since it will only be passed down 20% of the time. Just keep at it, and it should happen within a few Eggs.

Thanks for reporting these bugs!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Thanks for the update sir! The small patch doesn't work, so the small update certainly did.

Now if you excuse me, *I'M GOING TO START MASS BREEDING SCYTHER TO FLOOD THE WORLD*

Back