• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéOps! (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years

Refr stood in the door way of the girls house, Sam Heldamon, was her name. "Look I dont want to be a burden." he said calmly, but the parents thought other wise, "No, stay until you are better." they said. They had given him a hot meal and a couch to sleep on, but he hadnt gotten a good nights sleep, to many memorys. "No, I need to go, it is rude to stay when uninvited." he said, and that brought up more "No No, you helped our baby." Refr had put up with it until now, his nerves were shot. He turned away to the street and promply ran into some one.

"Oh, sorry about that sir." Refr said.

"Oh thats quite alright, this is for you." the man said as he handed Refr a small flyer. Refr spead read it then walked away. Mission request, accecpted. Refr thought and changed direction toward the main section of the city.

As Refr walked into the tall building of Combat Co. He walked up to main desk. The small woman sat behind the desk and simply pointed to a flashing sign that hung on the wall. THE NEW OPERATIVES MUST MEET AT DESK 219, ESMERALDA WASTERHILL, UNDERDIRECTOR OF PERSONELL. It read and he quickly turned to a hallway and begain going to the stairs. When he got there he released his pokemon. they all walked into the room togather, and in it were three other people, one was up against a wall, two others were in some chairs. Refr made a hand movement and his pokemon quickly begain looking around the room to find all the exits, all he saw was the door and a window that was just across from the door, in the middle of the room was a desk. his pokemon came back to him, none of them had seen any other exits. He returned all but his Geodude. Sat down on the right side of the door and simply went to sleep, and Geodude fell asleep on his right.

Years
    ~
    It wasn't everyday an operative from combat co. decided to visit you personally and tell you that the director wishes to give you a job in combat co. The sunlight glinted off the double pane windows of the large skyscraper that was the combat co. HQ. Angelique, staring up from the bottom of the skyscraper, noted how tall it was. "Sure must have a lot of people in there" she thought out loud.

The day before, Angelique had been working at a clothing store in the poison district...

"Angelique!!! Customers at the front desk!" her boss yelled. "yes madam!" she replied. She threaded her way through the suit racks and made her way to the front of the store. A man and woman, whom looked like they were very rich stood impatiently by the door. "May I help you...?" she asked, giving both of them a once over, 'definitely not robbers' she thought. "We need to get something for our dinner party" the man replied snobbishly, he was short and stubby, his hair gelled completely flat on his head. The lady was taller than him and thin, a face like a horse's. She pasted a fake smile onto her face and showed them to the dress racks. The lady took possibly a hundred years to pick out something to try on and even longer to pick what she wanted and Angelique put a hand over her mouth to hide her smile as the man practically had steam blowing out of his ears, he was so impatient. Then again, she bet he took twice as long. "Thank you for your purchase" Angelique smiled sweetly and watched them walk out as another person walked in. She took note of the Combat co. logo embroidered on the coat. "Angelique. K. Malirec?" he asked. she nodded. He handed over a document to her and walked out. She read it over once. And again. Another time. She stripped of her uniform, "Boss, I'm quitting!!!" she shouted out, rushing out of the store and home.

So now here she was, staring up at the large building. She breathed in deeply and entered the receptionist hall. The inside glittered like hundred of yanma wings in the dewy morning. "Reception 219, please?" she asked the lady. The receptionist merely pointed at the lift and said, "3rd floor, 10th room on the right. Angelique thanked her politely and strode over to the lift. The lift wasn't very crowded and she arrived at desk 219 in no time. Several other people were also there and she wondered if they had also received the offer. The receptionist of desk 219 looked up as she arrived, "Angelique Malirec" she stated. The lady leafed through a few of her files and then nodded, "Take a seat please" She did as she was told, knowing that all she could do now was wait.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    Enter: Gerárd

Ooc: Speech - "purple"=normal, "italics"=french, italics=thoughts; sorry that it came out like this... it's been a long time :D

The heat of the day proved to be impossible to bear for Gerárd, and his make-up had smeared all over due to the sweat, but thanks to the air conditioning in the subway, he was able to cool off, and pulled out his make-up case to redo his face.

"Cul…" he sweared under his breath, as he wiped off the wet blush looking at himself in his mirror, and covered his pores once again, "Je parais una putain" he kept murmuring to himself, as the electronic voice of the subway speakers stated: 'Next Station, Normal District… Normal District, is next'. "Merde!" Gerárd said again as he sped up the process.

The doors opened, people rushed both in and out of the trains… it was all so… pitiful. The Normal District was quite possibly the largest of the districts (you see, Gerárd hasn't been here long enough to visit the whole city, so he just guessed this was the bigger side of it), and the place where financial position clashed the most. As a matter of fact, it even smelled bad well, at least compared to the delicious scent of the Poison District, this is pretty good compared to the Water and Electric District, "certainement!"

It hadn't been five seconds before a beggar had gone up to him for money this is why you don't bring change here Gerárd thought as he waved and answered with a simple "Sorry, don't have any" as he made his way upstairs to the less comfortable weather of the day.

"And here we go!" he stated to himself as he noticed CombatCo in front of him as he emerged from the subway stairs to the street. He then proceeded to walk in, greet the receptionist with a "De bons jours! Could you please tell me where desk 219 is located… and the restroom as well if you don't mind?"

"Sure this way"'
    she answered explaining to him where to find desk 219, and pointing him to the restroom, "merci" he said as he made his way. Once inside the restroom, he noticed a punch hole in the wall and an angered man cursing as his friend tried to calm him down, "I'LL KILL THAT BRAT!!!" the man said looking in the mirror at his rather expensive-looking torn suit. "B*TCH NEEDS TO KNOW HIS PLACE!!! F…" Gerárd hurried outside before getting caught in the action.

He then walked towards desk 219, and knocked the door before proceeding in "Excusez-moi!" he said as he made his way in. His first impression of the room was simple… it appeared no one knows of Pokéballs.

"So… civilized" he muttered with a disgusted look on his face as he breathed to try and calm down. He then made his way in the room, cleaned one of the chairs from what appeared to be yellow fur (weird since there weren't any yellow Pokémon in sight, and sat down, making a hand gesture to the lady sitting in the desk to acknowledge his appearance… Apparently, we're still waiting for more he thought.

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022

Danny was fast asleep in his apartment, his long muscled body sprawled out on the couch. One of his arms was hanging off the couch and almost dragged in the floor with each breath he took. Light was pouring in from the rather large window which, at night, had an awesome view of the city night life. Ray's of light lit the room and landed on Danny, highlighting his green hair and goatee. His right eye twitched at the sudden intrusion of the light. Slowly, but surely, the twenty-something sat up and woke up, yawning and rubbing his eyes as he did.

The 3 room apartment was rather small but had all he really needed to live. It wasn't as if he didn't have money to afford a bigger, better apartment, because he had the money. He just didn't like to show it off. He only had one thing he spent an enormous amount of money on, and he kept it garaged at his Dad's house (an Aqua Blue Metallic 2010 Chevy Camaro LS V6).

After about a minute or so, Danny stood up from the couch, stretching upwards as he did so. His arms were at an angle so as to not hit the cieling. Having finally stretched as he put his arms down, he glanced at the clock, soon Realizing he was late for the mission thingy he got in the mail. Suddenly wide awake, Danny bolted around the apartment, quickly getting dressed. Danny wasn't normally this spaztastic when he wakes up. He usually laid back and didn't care if he was late, but he needed this job. He grabbed his iPod quickly after getting dressed and quickly slipped on his sneakers before shooting out the door like a bullet.

XxXxXx

Danny stopped running as he reached the door of the tall building. Putting his hands on his knees, he began breathing heavily as if trying to catch his breath. In a state of panic, he reached into his panic. He wasn't trying to catch his breath. He could've been a marathon runner if he wanted to. This was due to long hours of dancing into the night. Danny was an asthmatic... and having an Asthma attack. He fell to the ground as his hand came out of his pocket with his inhaler. His arm shook violently as he tried to put it to his mouth. The problem ws his arm was shaking a little too violently as he wheezed continually. His breathing slowed as the Asthma attack became less severe and he was finally able to inhale twice.

Dan picked himself up and sat there for a few minutes, trying to regain air lost during the attack before standing up, brushing himself off and walking calmly into the building.

XxXxXx

A few minutes later, Danny walked into the room... dancing to his own beat. He seemed really good at it too, but that was to be expected. He spun around before immediately stopping and putting both hands on the desk.

"Danny Vista reporting!" He said enthusiastically with a wink. "Sorry I'm late. Asthma Attack." He explained as he then went to sit down, crossing his legs as he listened to his music.

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    Ho-Oh's_Chosen: Ok, it's fine this time :) But pushing limits is not advisable, just so you know it.

Everyone: fanasyfanatic has edited his SU and is accepted. We'll wait for him too.

Oh, and the OOC thread should be up as soon as the mods get to approve it. When it's up ALL OOC posts will be posted there. Easier to keep the RP in order that way :) I will still inform of xp and levels and stuff in this thread.

Last edited:

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    Yes, but in RP's you have to mind all the other players...

Still waiting for the OOC thread.

I have a couple of jobs prepared, but can't decide of which to start with. While we wait for Wolfwhispers and SuneShukun, I'll ask you: Do you like battling?

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    Never RP battled before. I am a seasoned RPer... just not with Pokemon.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    you mean as in one RPer vs. another RPer, right?

if so then... i haven't done it before, but i like the idea of having someone decide who wins after a number of posts describing the battle are made rather than choosing beforehand.

i believe that that way, the battles will be better since nobody really wants to lose...

just an idea, i'ven't done it before so as i said, i wouldn't necessarily know :D

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    Yeah, it may be RP'er vs. RP'er

I was thinking of a job involving participating in a tournament, see.

Then we'd get both Rp'er vs. NPC and Rp'er vs. Rp'er.

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    would u decide RPer vs RPer beforehand or based on the posts? which pokemon get knocked out first and such. there are alot of variables to think about.

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    I'll make so you can get at least one NPC battle before you have to battle each other. Who it will be I will decide randomly. I may decide who the winner will be based on post quality, but we'll see.

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    I'm not sure yet.

On the second thought, I think I'lll go with something else. Yup, I'll go with the other job. We'll have to build those relationships if we're going to fight each other some day.

Thanks, dragonqueen0210

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
    so, now that we know we need to form hatereds and allys, lets do something like a stake out. in shifts, for the fun of it. our charaters could chose who they want to pair up with. and the stake out could involve something weird, and sooner or later they will realise that something is up and learn some horrabible secret that could spell DOOM!!!

PS i thought we had a OOC hang out now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back