• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéOps! (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Celestia yawned unexcidetly. No one had shown up in a good long while except for some possibly French dude. It didn't interest Celestia in the least bit. She wasn't sure really how she ended up in this quaint little town or how she got a interesting job like this. Her glaceon was fast asleep in her lap. Celestia envied her Glaceon getting to sleep when anything was boring and it probably wouldn't look good if Celestia fell asleep right here on the spot. The glaceon began to stirr from her slumber and opened one of her eyes gently.

"Are you nervous?" Glaceon asked.

"Very." Celestia whispered as the Glaceon got up from her lap and took a seat next to her.

"No need to be nervous, they did choose you after all." Glaceon nuzzled her trainer causing Celestia to smile and pet the pokemon in relief.

"I'm almost as nervous as the day when we fled snowpoint. I wonnder how mom and dad are doing? I wonder if the media found out...What if dad couldn't keep the media quiet? What if..." Celestia muttered the Glaceon sighed and became frustrated with her trainer.

"There is no changing the past. If that time comes, then it comes." Glaceon told her trainer. It really didn't help Celestia's nerves in the least bit.

"I can still remember..." Celestia muttered and then clenched her hand.

"The fire was an accident, you didn't know that the wind would be so much as to start a forest fire." GLaceon tried to comfort her trainer but the trainer was way to nervous to listen to her pokemon. The glaceon shook its head and then began speaking again. "There is no changing the past, only the future."

Her pokemon had been right. There was now way to change the past. But the future was moldable. The future wasn'y set in stone. Celestia had her whole life in front of her and she had just gotten a job that was probably going to be the coolest job in the world! How could she be so frustrated at a time like this? Perking up Celestia nodded at her Glaceon who smiled back. The two truly understood each other. They truly were family and nothing was stronger then family bonds or at least the one she had with Glaceon.

(To be edited later. Possibly. I just got bored and felt like posting :D)

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    (occ: sry if you were waiting for me... had a few family issues)
    Sune after going to the Pokemon Center, made his way to a small food stand and asked for a cup of tea and a piece of bread. After a few refills Sune payed his tab and was about to exit the building when a man in a suit confronted him handing him a piece of paper. Sune took the piece of paper and read it roughly through his blindfold as the man in the suit said "you are a hard person to find Mr. Shukun"

Sune nodded and said in a low voice a little above a whisper "I accept... could you give me a few directions to the destination... i have just arrived in town after being contacted..." the man in the suit nodded and gave him a small PDA with a map showing him how to get to the building Sune then thanked the man and said he would return it to the receptionist.

After 10 minutes of walking around following the directions he finally finally arrived at the building. Sune made his way in and took notice of the notice to the new operatives like himself and gave the PDA to the receptionist as she told him which way to go.

When Sune arrived at the room the woman sitting at the desk looked up at him and said "You must be Sune... please take a seat" Sune nodded and spotted a spot in the corner and sat down on the ground after taking off both his Bo-staff and guitar not bothering to take note of the others in the room that arrived before him, then started the old game known as the waiting game.

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    Ok, I'm opening for free posting now! Wolfwhispers will have to be a late-comer...

Esmeralda looked at he watch and then took a quick look over the group of people sitting laid back in their chairs. Better get started, she had other things to do. She rose from her chair and clapped her hand. "All right everyone, good morning to you! My name is Esmeralda Wahsterhill, and I am the underdirector of personell at CombatCo. As you know, you all are here because my boss- our boss, The Director, has offered you positions as CombatCo Operatives, or Ops for everyday use. As you all have accepted," she looked from one to the other with a business-like look and got their approving nod, "let me tell you a little about what it means to be one of our Operatives."

She picked up a number of small grey folders and started handing them out. "CombatCo is well known for being the largest battle facillity in Polytropolis" she said. " But a couple of years ago we started taking other jobs. If someone wants something special done, they'll often come here. The police, for example, have a large city to handle, so they'll often offer us to do minor to major cases for the. That is when it becomes a job for our Operatives. A team of Operatives will then undertake the job. It is in the indivudual teams will to choose how many and what kind of jobs they get, but no work, no pay. In addition, we often use Operatives to watch over or even participate in our own tournaments if we suspect something fishy will be going on. As for payment, the team will get a sum of money after each accomplished job, to be shared equally among the team members. We also supply our Ops with most common items, and may offer some rare ones such as TMs as payment."

Having finished handing out folders, she walked back to her desk. "Also, completing jobs will earn you Security Clearance Points" she continued. "Some jobs are more suspect and more dangerous than others, and these often requires Ops to have a certain number of SCP. In addition, higher SCP values allows you to acsess more of our vast archives in the database, which you will undoubtedly find of use when you're dealing with case-solving jobs. Oh yes..." she picked up a larger folder. "In this folder I have all the data you need on your very first job. When it is accomplished or abandioned, you'll go to the Work Office to find new ones." She smiled and pointed to the folders she had given them. "In those folders you'll find your vey own Operative ID Card, a badge if you want to show off, a note with your password that you use with the ID card to access our database, and a copy of the Operatives Handbook. In that little book you'll find all the info you need on Operative life. Well, any... Oh yes, one more thing".

Esmeralda looked each one in the eye, except for the guy with the blindfold. "Operatives enjoy a certain level of respect in Polytropolis. But don't go abuse it. It may have more consequenses than you can think of". She made an artist's pause before asking "Any questions?"​

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Sune took the folder and stuck the badge on an inside pocket of his cloak along with putting his ID, password note, and handbook in the same pocket. he then began to read the data for his mission then remembered somethings and asked his questions after standing up and putting his staff and guitar back on his back "I have a couple question Ma'am, is there a barracks here for people who came from another city or will i have to find their own housing? and is there a physical conditioning area or sparing room for Operatives?"

Sune then leaned against the wall and began to wait for the answer's to his question

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    Esmeralda nodded. "You have to find your own housing, but the company will pay 25% of the rent as a bonus. And on the twelfth floor you can find all the sparrings and training rooms ou can dream of. Yes, by the way, all the training rooms for all kinds of Pokémon are situated on floor 14-25".

She looked around to see if there was more questions to answer.

Aztekia

As happy as a pig in sugar
    Years
    Blaze glanced at his folder, examining the contents. He admired the badge, before pinning it onto his jacket. He took out his ID, handbook and password note and slipped them into his inside jacket pocket.

'I have a question,' he said sternly, 'when do we begin our missions?'

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    Esmeralda pointed to the folder in her hand. "I've got your first job right here", she said. "I will give it to you once we're finished with the questions. Anyone else?"

*Just a note. I keep the right to post more than three in-character posts per 24 hours. You may call me a hypocrite, but I think it is neccesary for me as the player of the NPCs*

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    Danny looked over the info he was given in the folder almost business like, his music shut off as he studied everything carefully. He then pulled out his wallet from his pocket, a black nylon wallet with red and yellow flames on it, and put his ID card and password in it before attaching his badge to the outside of the wallet. He then put his wallet and his handbook into one of his oversized pockets before coupling his hands together on his lap, his legs still crossed. He was a free spirit, but he was serious when he needed to be.

"No questions here, ma'm. If everyone is done with questions, I'd like to be split into groups and get to work asap." He said military-like and politely. Anyone who knew him on a day to day basis would be surprised at how serious and militant he was when he needed to be.

Ho-oh's_Chosen

Champion of Flames
    Years
    Adam had listened to all of these people talk and chatter away vigorously. He stood up, and cleared his throat. Arky barked shrilly, announcing his master's will. 'If there are no objections, then I would prefer to work as a reconaissance or stealth officer. That is my best field.' The group looked at him, not sure what he meant, all except Esmerelda, who seemed to smile. 'For those of you who don't realise, a spy.' The group all sighed in realisation. Adam grinned, and then his face turned serious. 'I'd also prefer to work... Alone, if possible.' Everyone looked at each other, and Danny jujst shrugged. Glaceon yawned. Adam saw that no-one had any major objections. Arky smiled, and growled in quick succession. He ran over to the door and leaped to the handle. The door swung open, and Arky leapt out. Adam heard a loud grunt, and a crash.Adam walked to the door, and looked down to see a man in a torn suit grimacing as Arky pulled and ripped his tie. 'So, whoever you are, we meet again.'

Adam laughed as he pulled up the man by his hand, and brushed himself down. 'You look a mess. I'm really sorry about Arky's behaviour. He's... Protective.' The man in the torn suit glared, and stared at the dog. 'Well, it shows his... Capabilites.' The man straightened his tie and brushed his hair. The group looked around nervously, until someone broke the silence. 'When do we start our missions?'

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2009
    "Oh yeah, training rooms" Seth said as Brik jumped up and down happily. "I also have no questions as I want to get started on my mission A.S.A.P" Seth concluded as he stuck his hand in his pocket. About thirty seconds later his hand reappeared with a bit of PokeFood in it and he gave it to Brik. "You better eat up because we could be on our way to a mission very soon" Seth added as he patted Brik on the head happily. Seth loved Brik and Brik loved him, they had always had a special bond since Seth got given him by his parents for his birthday and a surprising fact about the pair is that Brik has never ever been inside a PokeBall.

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    "Ok then", Esmeralda smiled. "I'll just give you your first job then. Good luck." She handed the folder to the guy named Danny, before coughing. "Well, now that you set up, please get out. I have work to do" She jostled them out of the office and closed the door behind them. Thinking for a seond, she opened it again for a second to say: "If you need help, use the Ops contacts on desks 125-130!"

The folder contains notes reading the following:

RODENT THIEVERY:
    Colour Coding: Blue

The last week a number of annoying thefts has plagued some citzens of Polytropolis. The police believe they are connected. They are as follows:

Thursday night 11.59 AM: Pokémon Professor Pine's laboratory in Grass District is broken into. Thieves broke window with brick and escaped before the police could get to the scene.

Friday night 11.45 PM: Viola's Pretty PokéPets in Posion District broken into. Thieves busted door with sledgehammer and escaped with booty before police could get to the scene.

Saturday night 10.20 PM: Thomas Holloway, lorry driver for Rodent Farm Inc. is robbed on his way to the storage in Fighting District. Masked robbers knocked him senseless and emptied the lorry for its contents. Mr. holloway awakened half an hour later and called the police.

Sunday Night 9.38 PM: Thieves break into Daves DayCare in Fire District. They busted his door with a sledgehammer and fled with the booty before the police could get to the scene. Security camera outside nearby bank got a shot of their car.

What all those crimes have in common is that the only things stolen were RATTATAS. The police has decided to offer CombatCo. the case, since they have more important things to do.

OBJECTIVES:
    -Locate and return stolen Rattatas.
    -Indentify thieves and subdue them if possible.

REWARDS:
    -50 Pokédollars for each live Rattata returned.
    -1000 Pokédoollars for apprehension of thieves.
    - A choice of some TMs.

There is a picture enclosed of a green, shabby van with the registration number blotted out. It was taken by the security camera at Gold Bank, Sunday night 9.39 PM

Ho-oh's_Chosen

Champion of Flames
    Years
    Adam peered over Danny's shoulder and read the mission objectives quickly but carefully. He sighed, and petted Arky fondly. Adam took his badge out of his folder and pinned it onto his shirt, and donned a burgundy cloak which he produced from his bag. Adam began to walk away, but Celestia looked up. 'Where are you going, uh... Adam, isn't it?'
    Adam turned around, and looked at the group of people huddled around the folder. 'Viola is a good friend of mine. I have to go there and find some evidence, bringing these scum to justice.' Celestia nodded and went back to reading the folder. 'Come on Arky. We need to hurry.' Arky growled in agreement.

About half an hour later, Adam had arrived at Viola's Pretty Pokepets. What was once a princess's paradise now looked like a bomb had hit it. Adam walked closer to the door, Arky trotting by his side. Viola was standing outside, counting her customers and checking they were all ok. When Adam walked up to her, she frowned, and then gave a cry. 'Adam! It's so good to see you! You know, the police in this town truly are awful. They leave everything to CombatCo. I'm expecting a Reconnaisance Officer, whatever that means.' Adam grinned mischeivously. 'No Way! You can't be a PokeOp! You haven't been in town for even eighteen months!'
    'Well, whatever the reasoning, I am, I haven't, but hey, who cares? I'm here to help you.' Viola smiled, and then her face turned serious.
    'Okay. Firstly, they took off with four Rattatas. They were just in for a quick bath and a dental clean. The door was wrecked with a sledgehammer, and I don't Think I saw any othet Pokemon.' Adam frowned, and then nodded. 'Ok, Arky, can you smell anything?' Arky sniffed the ground, and began following his nose to the door. He veered off, with Adam and Viola closely behind.

Arky sat down, looking at the piece of evidence, waiting for the two humans to catch up. He loved Adam, and Viola made his fur so shiny, but he hated having to wait for them. As the pair came around the corner, they gasped at what was on the road. A tyre track was imprinted onto the tarmac, leading down to an old warehouse. Adam cringed. It would be exceptionally easy to set up an ambush. Viola, go back to the shop, keep an eye on the pokemon. Hounder, you're needed!' Adam threw the pokeball with grace and elegance that reflected his battle style. Hounder came out, and looked around timidly. Arky came over and assured him it was going to be ok. With Arky at his side, Hounder trotted next to a kneeling Adam. Adam stroked the two pokemon, then threw Mousy's pokeball on the ground. 'Ok, everyone, I need your help. We're gonna break into that warehouse and try and find out about about the recent crimewave. Mousy, are there any Rattatta in that building?' Mousy sniffed the air and scratched her whiskers. She nodded vigorously, and tugged at Adam's cloak. 'Ok, ok, I understand. Come on, be prepared for a quick attack in that building.' The team of stealthy operatives ran towards the building.

'Ok, Hounder, ember on the door.' Hounder blew a flurry of red flames at the door, setting it alight.Arky and mousy prepared to leap in and drag out anything behind that door. The door burnt away to ashes, and Arky and Mousy pounced and after a momentary scuffle and a yell, Arky dragged out a man and Mousy had grabbed a woman and they were pulled out, both clad in a dark green. 'Ok, where are the Rattata? Are there any other people in there? Who are you working for?' The people just grinned, and started speaking slyly. 'Oh, we were the only People in there... COME ON!'
    The man shouted. Suddenly, a flurry of leaves erupted from the door. two Shiftry came out, and Arky and Hounder started firing off flames. A Honchkrow flew out of a skywindow, carrying 4 Rattata in it's Talons. The Rattata were squeaking loudly. Adam took out a mobile and called Viola. 'Ok! Send in Altaria!' As Adam spoke, an Altaria wearing Glitter Powder flew into the sky, knocking Honchkrow out of the sky. The black bird hissed and flew into Altaria. The Rattata were on the roof, squeaking loudly. Adam frowned. Arky and Houndour were beating back the Shiftry, and the Pokemon were defeating the tree-like entities with ease. Altaria picked up the Rattata in it's cloudy wings and safely lowered them to the ground. As the Rattata landed, they lined up in an unusual formation. 'Okay, Honchkrow, get us out of here!' One of the henchmen called. The Honchkrow cried out, and And Murkrow came to it's side. A group of them picked up the Henchpeople and flew away. Suddenyl, The Rattata pounced on Adam. With a startled cry, he was kncoked back, and they were biting him and scratching his Cloak to shreds. Arky leapt to Adam's aid, and the Rattata were soon scattered. Adam was covered in blood, but able to stand. He picked up a piece of timber and used it as a walking stick. Adam cursed himself. It was so obvious, but he'd failed to notice. Arky supported his master,a nd Hounder had picked up an unconcious Rattata and trotted by Adam's side with it in his mouth. 'Come on. Let's get back to HQ.' Adam limped away, trying to think up a suitable report.

*I hope it's ok that I also RPed Viola, and if any of this os unsatisfactory, PM me. It'll be edited ASAP.*

Last edited:

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    Danny smiled as he was handed the folder on the mission. He ignored the papers and concentrated on the solid evidence, the picture of the van. Realization dawned on him as he looked over the picture. He knew where to find the van. As to the owners, that was another thing entirely. 'Probably a stolen van anyways, but i know where it should be'. The picture held clues that only someone with keen automotive knowledge would know or notice.

"I have a hunch on where to find the van if anyone cares to come with me." Danny said looking around the room as he got up to go to the door.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    ooc: ho-oh I would appreciate it if you not control my characters. Kay thanks.

Celestia yanwed unexcitedly. Her glaceon immitating her exactly. The women formally named 'Esmerelda' got up from her chair and had a smal lsmile on her face. Celestia started tuning in to what Esmerelda and the others were saying.

"All right everyone, good morning to you! My name is Esmeralda Wahsterhill, and I am the underdirector of personell at CombatCo. As you know, you all are here because my boss- our boss, The Director, has offered you positions as CombatCo Operatives, or Ops for everyday use. As you all have accepted," she looked from one to the other with a business-like look and got their approving nod, "let me tell you a little about what it means to be one of our Operatives."

She picked up a number of small grey folders and started handing them out. "CombatCo is well known for being the largest battle facillity in Polytropolis" she said. " But a couple of years ago we started taking other jobs. If someone wants something special done, they'll often come here. The police, for example, have a large city to handle, so they'll often offer us to do minor to major cases for the. That is when it becomes a job for our Operatives. A team of Operatives will then undertake the job. It is in the indivudual teams will to choose how many and what kind of jobs they get, but no work, no pay. In addition, we often use Operatives to watch over or even participate in our own tournaments if we suspect something fishy will be going on. As for payment, the team will get a sum of money after each accomplished job, to be shared equally among the team members. We also supply our Ops with most common items, and may offer some rare ones such as TMs as payment."

Celestia rolled her eyes. Nothing too interesting to listen too, but she was lying to herself she was actualyl very interested in what the women was saying.

"Also, completing jobs will earn you Security Clearance Points" she continued. "Some jobs are more suspect and more dangerous than others, and these often requires Ops to have a certain number of SCP. In addition, higher SCP values allows you to acsess more of our vast archives in the database, which you will undoubtedly find of use when you're dealing with case-solving jobs. Oh yes..." she picked up a larger folder. "In this folder I have all the data you need on your very first job. When it is accomplished or abandioned, you'll go to the Work Office to find new ones." She smiled and pointed to the folders she had given them. "In those folders you'll find your vey own Operative ID Card, a badge if you want to show off, a note with your password that you use with the ID card to access our database, and a copy of the Operatives Handbook. In that little book you'll find all the info you need on Operative life. Well, any... Oh yes, one more thing".

Esmeralda looked each one in the eye, except for the guy with the blindfold. "Operatives enjoy a certain level of respect in Polytropolis. But don't go abuse it. It may have more consequenses than you can think of". She made an artist's pause before asking "Any questions?"

Celestia raised her hand like a small school girl. "How dangerous do these jobs get exactly? Like whats the most dangerous drop out there or the highest rank missions?"

Celestia's voice was to low to be heard though so she kept her mouth shut for the time being as she watched the others ask their questions.

"I have a couple question Ma'am, is there a barracks here for people who came from another city or will i have to find their own housing? and is there a physical conditioning area or sparing room for Operatives?"

"Ooooh sparring room!" She could hear her Glaceon coo in excitement.

"No way am I going to fight with anyone!"

"What about when you have to take down BIG bad guys?"

"Uh...well..."

"Remember you aren't just going to be taking down petty thieves, once you get higher ranks then you will be facing bigger baddies."
    Glaceon had Celestia stumped. Celestia sweatdroped nervously.

"Yea, your right I guess. Damn. Why do you always have to be right?" Celestia pouted.

"Because I'm more mentally observant then you." Glaceon gave a playful smirk to her trainer.

"Ye- Hey wait a minute! You just called me stupid didn't you?!" Celestia fumed.

"Maybe." Glaceon gave a triumphent laugh.

"No pecha berries for you tonight." Celestia cocked her head away from her Glaceon who heard this and began begging her trainer for forgiveness. "Say I'm smarter then you and maybe I will forgive you."

"Alright your smarter then me! In fact your smarter then most people here. In my comparison to you I am dumb!" Glaceon pleaded with her trainer.

"Alright, alright Glaceon thats enough." Celestia chuckled.

"You have to find your own housing, but the company will pay 25% of the rent as a bonus. And on the twelfth floor you can find all the sparrings and training rooms ou can dream of. Yes, by the way, all the training rooms for all kinds of Pokémon are situated on floor 14-25".

"I have a question,' a man said sternly, "when do we begin our missions?" He seemed very impatient and had a short temper. If Celestia had to work in pairs then that was the person she would not enjoy being with. She wanted someone with a good sense of humour he didn't seem to be the best person to joke around with.

Esmeralda pointed to the folder in her hand. "I've got your first job right here", she said. "I will give it to you once we're finished with the questions. Anyone else?"

"No questions here, ma'm. If everyone is done with questions, I'd like to be split into groups and get to work asap." He said military-like and politely. Celestia was unimpressed by the mans politeness and seriousness. She cocked her head to the side and looked at her Glaceon who also seemed unimpressed by the seriousness within the group. Celestia could never act serious and boring even if she was in front of a buisness women. She may have been nervous but she could never respond to a 'Yes ma'am' or 'no ma'am'.

"I also have no questions as I want to get started on my mission A.S.A.P" Another boy told the women. Celestia felt like she was the only unseriouss one here and the only girl for a matter a fact.

"Ok then", Esmeralda smiled. "I'll just give you your first job then. Good luck." She handed the folder to the guy named Danny, before coughing. "Well, now that you set up, please get out. I have work to do" She jostled them out of the office and closed the door behind them. Thinking for a seond, she opened it again for a second to say: "If you need help, use the Ops contacts on desks 125-130!"

Celestia got up to take a look at the folder and examined the paperwork.

The last week a number of annoying thefts has plagued some citzens of Polytropolis. The police believe they are connected. They are as follows:

Thursday night 11.59 AM: Pokémon Professor Pine's laboratory in Grass District is broken into. Thieves broke window with brick and escaped before the police could get to the scene.

Friday night 11.45 PM: Viola's Pretty PokéPets in Posion District broken into. Thieves busted door with sledgehammer and escaped with booty before police could get to the scene.

Saturday night 10.20 PM: Thomas Holloway, lorry driver for Rodent Farm Inc. is robbed on his way to the storage in Fighting District. Masked robbers knocked him senseless and emptied the lorry for its contents. Mr. holloway awakened half an hour later and called the police.

Sunday Night 9.38 PM: Thieves break into Daves DayCare in Fire District. They busted his door with a sledgehammer and fled with the booty before the police could get to the scene. Security camera outside nearby bank got a shot of their car.

What all those crimes have in common is that the only things stolen were RATTATAS. The police has decided to offer CombatCo. the case, since they have more important things to do.

OBJECTIVES:

REWARDS:
    - A choice of some TMs.

There is a picture enclosed of a green, shabby van with the registration number blotted out. It was taken by the security camera at Gold Bank, Sunday night 9:39 PM

She looked at the papers and snatched one out of the boy named Dannys hand. "Humm...." She said and squated down to her Glaceon ho also examined the paperwork.

"Didn't we see a van like that at the snowcone parlor a few days ago?" Glaceon looked at her trainers and then it popped into her brain. She had seen someone with that van.

"Yeah we did. But thats not enough to go on." Celestia muttered.

"I have a hunch on where to find the van if anyone cares to come with me." Danny said looking around the room as he got up to go to the door. Celestia followed him and took his hand, she looked into his eyes and forgettign hoiw serious he was looked into his eyes. Her eyes glimmering with excitement.

"I'll go I wanna go! I wanna go!" Celestia yelled like a small child. "I wanan go with the moldy-hair man!" Celestia joked forgetting how serious the man was or even if he may have taken offense to the comment.

Her Glaceon sweatdropped at her trainer who was acting like a small child and sighed. This was certainly going to be a long day.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    after Danny was handed the folder Sune waited to read the information in the folder, as Danny read Sune noticed as he was reading it that Adam looked over his shoulder and bolted out after a short comment. Sune sighed and slipped out of the room behind Adam and his Growlith Arky and followed him to provide backup. but instead of traveling conventionally Sune ran to an ally and jumped up to the roof of the building's and started chasing after Adam from upwind.

when Adam stopped at the store he took in the small conversation he had with the owner and watched as he had Arky sniff out for the trail of the culprits, after Arky followed the trail Sune close behind on the roofs. When Arky stopped Sune stopped on a building where he could see them but they would be hard pressed to see him and waited for Adam and the shop owner to catch up.

when Adam caught up he said something to Arky and had him ember down the door. Sune was about to reveal himself till Arky pulled out a male and the hounder pulled out a female from the building. Sune smiled behind his face mask at the good job Adam had accomplished but it soon left him as a battle between him and the 2 people broke out. As adam started the battle Sune was going to jump in but noticed the Honchkrow fly out of the building with 4 rattata's and Adam calling for a flying pokemon from the store owner.

Sune held his position till the battle was over and noticed the rattata's attack Adam and ran away. Sune finally took action and released his Pikachu named Yuru and said "Yuru follow those rattata's and give them a small Thunder wave to knock them out and round them up in a small bag if i dont get their before your done... if need be use double team first to make them dizzy then go in for the KO with a quick attack or thunder wave." Yuru nodded and ran after the three rattata's as Sune jumped down from the building and landed in the ally way near Adam. Arky growled at him but Sune brushed it off and took his Bo-staff off his back and said "catch... use this to help you walk and good work." Sune threw Adam the bo-staff and ran at a high seed down an ally way where the rattata's ran off to.

when Sune caught up he noticed Yuru running multiple circles around the rattata's with the use of double team making them dizzy. Sune smirked but felt a presence behind him and ducked a handfull of leafs and yelled as he threw two pokeballs to the ground "help me out here Enshoku, Hitomi." when the two balls hit the ground they revealed a Ponyta and a Vulpix. sune then pivoted and looked at the people in front of him, they were the same people Adam had just battled with both Shiftry out and Honchkrow flying above.

Sune glanced to Yuru who had paralyzed the rattata's and put them in a bag. "good job Yuru now be ready for a battle..." he focused forward again and said to his 2 fire pokemon "Enshoku i want you to use your Fire-spin on the Shiftry and take them out fast, Hitomi confuse-ray on the Honchkrow" sune noticed Yuru already at his side and gave Yuru his command "Yuru use quick attack to get up to the roof after the confuse-ray hits and do a double team slam." Yuru nodded and waited for the battle to commence. Sune smirked behind his face mask and said one word "now" the Vulpix jumped on to the Ponytas back and jumped towards the Honchkrow and shot out a confuse-ray at the flying pokemon, after Hitomi jumped off its back Enshoku shot forward and ran arround the 2 shiftry creating a fire tornado around the 2 grass type pokemon.

Yuru ran up the building with a quick attack increasing his speed and launched itself off the building falling from the sky preforming a double team making it look like 12 more pikachu were falling and used slam on the confused flying pokemon causing them both to crash down on to the ground.

Sune smiled at his group's work but fell to the ground as a wave of leafs came flying out from the fire tornado after the two enemy trainers yelled to the shiftry to use a mass razor leaf. Sune looking up slightly from his position on the ground noticed that Enshoku got hit slightly causing her to not move as fast as usual.

Sune got up and said "Hitomi, Flamethrower in to the tornado. Enshoku, flame Wheel in to the tornado. Yuru Thunder Wave that damn crow and double team and run around the trainers." each pokemon gave a nod and did what they were told. when Hitomi used flamethrower one of the shiftry got knocked out of the tornado and slammed so hard in to a wall it was out like a light. the same happened to the shiftry who got hit by Enshoku's Flame Wheel. and Yuru after knocking out the Honchcrow began to run circles around the enemy trainers making them dizzy enough for Sune to come around them unnoticed and tie them up before they could react.

Sune smiled and withdrew two of the three pokeballs he carried and returned Yuru and Hitomi to their pokeballs, he then approached Enshoku and began to pet her and said "you did good girl, but i still need your help getting these two to HQ." Ponyta nodded and licked Sune's cheek as a sign of affection much like a dog would do. After being licked Sune hefted the 2 people who he had just captured and grabbed the bag with the rattata's and opened it and checked on them, they were still alive and breathing just paralyzed. he tired the bag back up and attached it to his waist. Afterwards he found three pokeballs on the two culprits and used them to return the three KOed pokemon before putting the balls in a separate bag as he walked back to HQ with Enshoku following next to him carrying the culprits.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    bunnying is not cool!

Gerárd was dumbfounded. What the heck just happened he thought as he tried to put the pieces together in his mind. He had been completely absentminded throughout the whole conversation. Worse off he felt so… USED… almost as if I had been, BUNNIED.

For some weird reason, the completely unprofessional and not-attractive-at-all dude with the dirty Growlithe had completely commanded his attention almost as if he was some sort of person in power and with authority. The simple thought of it disgusted him,
    "how come we all paid attention to that one crazy guy as if he was our leader" he asked in a rather loud voice for the others to hear, but not really expecting an answer.

Up until now, four people had left: the Growlithe brat, the Glaceon girl, the military-looking green-haired guy, and Mr. Incognito. People these days he thought.

He then shook his head violently, as he tried to come to his senses, and looked at the guidelines. He had never even seen a van like the one in the picture, so he just skipped that part of the plan and looked for some sort of pattern on the crimes.
    "C'est stupide" he told himself. All of the break-in and entries were forced, meaning they had no style or care for neatness. They appeared to be a sloppy bunch for allowing themselves to get spotted by cameras, and worse even, they had only stolen Rattatas! Yuck he thought disgusted by the thought of a myriad of they're little claws running over him TOUCHING him.

Suddendly he got a clue. He raised his voice in order to project his idea.
    "These people want something regarding the Rattatas, but since Rattatas are so common in the city, it would be impossible to know where they'll strike next. Seeing they're fairly sloppy in their break-ins, and that they are stealing en-masse, I'm guessing they must ALSO be
    attempting to capture wild Rattatas to lower their risk of getting caught. My guess is that they MUST be also active in the sewage headquarters in the Electric district. Also, seeing that they don't mind for stealth it's only fair to assume they'll be strong."

He paused, and almost frightened of his seriousness just now put his hand to his mouth and then let go. Then, after looking around at the crowd that was still in the office, he asked for approval in a lower tone of voice, completely flustered.
    "Anyone interested in checking that idea out?"

Last edited:

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
    Refr sat near the door still, and after geting hit by the door, he figered out that about three more people had walked into the room. he was handed a folder, that he opened, an ID and Badge fell into his lap. he graped them and shoved them into his pokets.

"You have to find your own housing," the woman said. Crap Refr thought.

"but the company will pay 25% of the rent as a bonus." she contunued, And i dont have an appartment, He keep going.

"And on the twelfth floor you can find all the sparrings and training rooms ou can dream of." The woman said like everyone had a twelfth floor, Well then I found a place to sleep.

He then read the mission specs.

OBJECTIVES:

REWARDS:
    - A choice of some TMs.

Refr grunted, I wonder if we have to get the Thieves alive? then he heard some one say something, and a group ran out.

Then "frenchy" said something that made sence, "These people want something regarding the Rattatas, but since Rattatas are so common in the city, it would be impossible to know where they'll strike next. Seeing they're fairly sloppy in their break-ins, and that they are stealing en-masse, I'm guessing they must ALSO be attempting to capture wild Rattatas to lower their risk of getting caught. My guess is that they MUST be also active in the sewage headquarters in the Electric district. Also, seeing that they don't mind for stealth it's only fair to assume they'll be strong." Then he paused, "Anyone interested in checking that idea out?"

"I'll head there with you," Refr said standing up while thinking Just need to run by Johns place, he lives in Electric. "I just need to do something on the way." he compleated his sentence.

Aztekia

As happy as a pig in sugar
    Years
    Blaze took a quick look at the mission. It didn't look too tough. He left HQ and saw Adam and Sune leave. He was all by himself. He headed towards a small shop and bought a bottle of water. He slipped it into his jacket pocket and headed off.

Blaze appeared in a clearing in the city. He was about to take a swig of water, when he saw a pack of Rattata escape from a nearby warehouse. He watched as Adam and Sune rounded up the Rattata. Impressive, he thought to himself.

Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, he saw more Rattata escaping to the west. He put his water back into his pocket and headed off after them.

After chasing them for over a mile, he pulled up, tired. He then had a thought. How would he know if these were normal Rattata or captured Rattata? He decided to leave this thought in the back of his mind until he caught up with them.

After another good mile of jogging, he saw the Rattata stop in a grassy field.

'They're mine,' Blaze growled, 'Kadabra, it's time!' Kadabra marched to confront the Rattata. The Rattata lifted their heads in Kadabra's direction.

'Kadabra, psybeam!' Blaze ordered. Kadabra lifted his spoon, and a purple beam was emitted. The Rattata used their speed to easily jump out of the way. One Rattata attempted to tackle the Kadabra.

'Kadabra! Teleport!' Blaze ordered. The Kadabra vanished and re-appeared behind the Rattata. Kadabra used another psybeam atatck and one Rattat fell to the ground. It had fainted. Suddenly a Rattata dug his fangs into Kadabra's thigh. Kadabras gave a cry of pain and knocked Rattaa off him. The Kadabra launched a psybeam attack but the Rattata avoided.

'Damn it,' Blaze growled, 'Kadbra, recover!' Kadabra lit up for a second and suddenly his wound was healed. The Kadabra launched another psybeam attack, and the rattata fell to the ground. Kadabra looked up. Suddenly there were around 30 Rattata.

'How....' Blaze wondered in bemusement. Kadabra launched a psybeam attack. As soon as it hit one of the Ratta, it vanished.

'Gah, double team!' Blaze cried.The Rattata started to run in circles, trying to confuse Kadabra. Suddenly, one broke rank and attacked Kadabra. Kadabra fell to the ground and knockedRatta away. The Rattata fell, injured.

'Kadabra, get the other two!' Blaze cried. The double team wore off. One Rattata lunged at Kadabra.

'Kadabra, reflect!' Blaze ordered. The Rattata went face-first into an invisible wall, and hit the ground, unconcious. Kadabra was panting.

'Not long left, Kadabra!' Blaze claimed. Kadabra fired one last psybeam, and the last Rattata fell to the ground.

Suddenly, he noticed something. Around the foot of one of the rattata, he saw a black band - a sign they had been captured. He placed the rattata into a bag and walked back to HQ, deciding against running this time.

*Wasn't trying to make it spicy, but I might just for the sake of it.* *Hopefully spicier now.'

Last edited:

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    Aztekia: I don't know whether you intended the battle to be spicy or not, but if you intended it to be you've got work to do. Still, I accept this battle :p

Spoiler:

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    Danny sweatdropped and tried to hold back from smacking the overly excited girl who caled him "moldy hair man". "It's called hair dye. Now follow me. I know exactly where to go." Anyone who wasn't oblivious could see he was trying to keep from smacking her. But at least she was eager to work. He led them out of the building and quickly called a taxi.

They arrived a few minutes later in the Steel District in a shady area that looked like an area you'd expect gangs to hang around at. Danny didn't seemed phased by this though and walked across the street as if it was completely normal for him to be there. Danny walked into a shop called "Jeff's Auto Garage" and looked around. He was amazed to find he was right, and the green Chevy van was on one of the lifts being serviced. He walked up to the lead mechanic and played dumb to get information out of him.

"Hey Jeff. What's the story with this Van?" He asked, seemingly knowing the guy.

The mechanic seemed to know him and smiled before replying. "What's up Danny? Some shady guys came in and wanted me to put on new tires and perform some routine maintenance on it. What about you? I'm dying toget under the hood of your Camaro. What is it? A 300 horsepower V8?"

"Actually a 300 horsepower V6. Anyways, can ya show me the receipt?"

"Sorry. Customer confidentiality." The mechanic, Jeff, said.

Danny reached in his pocket and pulled out his wallet to show off his badge. "Official Poke'Ops business." he said sternly.

"When did you become a Poke'Op? I never would've thought YOU to be one! Anyways, in that case, it's on my computer in the office. Go print it out. I have work to do."

"Thanks Jeff."

"Yea, yea, yea. Just bring in that Camaro sometime."

Danny walked into the office a began typing on the computer's keyboard rather rapidly, before hitting the control button and p. The receipt printed from a printer on the other side of the room.

"If you can grab that receipt, we can go back to headquarters and cross reference the credit card number" He said to his partner.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back