• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéZOMBIES [PG-17]

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    The Ampharos came over to help as well, and offered to have Snype bite her tail to help him get out from under the sand. He did just that, and the Ampharos swung her tail and pulled Snype out. "Kehehe. Guess Barry's isn't the only one that keeps getting himself into trouble around here, huh?" Snype said, brushing off the wet sand that was on him. Erik wondered who Barry was, but feels as though hes going to meet him or her soon. "Thanks for helping me out of that mess!" Snype said, showing off a huge smile. "Glad to be of some help. Oh, my names Erik, by the way. Nice to meet you all!" Erik said, holding out his hand for someone to shake.

Last edited:

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
  • Nick arrived back at the camp to see Tobias still filling his stomach.

What a stupid Charmeleon.

"Don't you ever NOT get hungry?" He thought.

"Everybody was there trying to save their butts, and you're here, filling your own black hole size stomach." He yelled at Tobias.

He walked up to him, kicking him hard, then unleashing bullet seed on him.

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    "Ah, so no serious injuries?" Katsumi asked, in a somewhat loud voice. He had a few disinfectant liquids(rubbing alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, etc.) in his bag for open wounds, but it seemed that the Ampharos had already bandaged the Glaceon's wound before it would get infected. He noticed a bisharp as well, who happened to be helping Snype out, along with Amerie, and some others as well. The group's numbers seemed to be increasing so, it would be fairly safe for now.

"Glad to be of some help," the bisharp said to Snype. "Oh, my name is Erik. Nice to meet you all!" He extended his hand out to shake hands with whoever decided to shake hands with him.

What is this..... Katsumi thought. He took a look at the little contraption he had made. Is it.....? A rapid increase of infected pokemon....here? But none are visible, so that would mean........Digletts and dugtrios! He made a concerned face. If even the pokemon underground were infected....this is bad.... He took another look. ? It's gone.....is this machine beginning to malfunction, or is something strange occurring? He began to ponder for a bit.

TrainerGiza

that really burns my poffins..
    Years
  • PokéZOMBIES [PG-17]
    While helping Snype, she saw someone come up to them, a Pokémon she never saw before. He had a lot of amour like things on him, he reminded her of a soldier. He looked really strong and serious, but when he spoke he was surprisingly kind sounding. The Pokémon helped by lifting the Gyarados up from Snype. He was really tall, at least 2 feet taller than her. Tyshia had heard their requests for help, so she had walked over to them. She had offered her tail as a escape tool, Snype held on with his teeth, and he was free! She heard Flurry call out; saying that she still wasn't strong enough to help. That's sad, I hope she becomes better. Amerie thought as she watched Snype brush himself off.

"Kehehe. Guess Barry isn't the only one that keeps getting himself in trouble around here eh? Thanks for helping me out of that mess." He smiled again. For being a dark Pokémon, his smile seems nice, even though all of his teeth are really sharp.

"Oh no problem! Sorry that I couldn't help very much, Kirlia are not strong physically. Heh." She smirked at him. She turned to the Pokémon that was helping.

"Glad to be of some help. Oh, my names Erik, by the way. Nice to meet you all!" he stuck out a hand. Amerie just curtsied instead.

"I have been taught to curtsie not shake hands, do not be offended kind sir. It is nice to meet you as well. I am Amerie. May I ask what kind of Pokémon are you? I have never seen your kind before." Hearing the Treeko once again, attacking and being angry, she was about to interfere.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Dimitri Carona
    PokéZOMBIES [PG-17]

Survivor Camp
    Zoned... out...

-----
    I had completely zoned out. There was so much going on that I decided to not pay attention to any of it. What brought me back to reality was the roaring of a zombie Gyarados. How perfect.

I turned to see a rotting Gyarados at the beach, and a few survivors were attacking it. It was quickly finished off by the Treecko though. I sat and stared at the dead body. It just went to show how terrible this place had become - apparently due to some humans.

I also realized that the Munchlax had apparantly been nominated leader of the surviving pokemon. 'Great,' I thought, 'We have a bottomless pit as a leader. It better not go to his head. The last thing we need is a leader that sits back and relaxes while the ones he is leading are forced to protect him and give him all the food he wants.'

When the Treecko came back, he kicked the Charmeleon that was stuffing its face, and then he used Bullet Seed on it. 'Good,' I thought, thinking seemed to be the most I ever did, 'That Charmeleon deserved it.' From what I had seen before I zoned out, the Charmeleon was an arrogant prick that, if it were not for the fact we needed all the pokemon that we could get, I would take great pleasure in hurting.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Snype willingly took Erik's offer and shook hands with him. He realized how sharp the Bisharp species was and was careful not to get his hands cut when shaking the Pokemon's hand. And looked at Amerie who had curtsied rather then shake hands.

"Kehe. Well Erik, Welcome to the group I guess." Snype said to him.

"Oh no problem! Sorry that I couldn't help very much, Kirlia are not strong physically. Heh." Amerie said. Snype walked to her and poked her arms a little.

"Heheh. Well you said it not me. Seeing how you've gotten this far you must have a few other tricks up your sleeve to make up for it." Snype again joked and smirked back at Amerie.

"Trust me. Sableye aren't exactly top class ourselves in the muscle department." Snype said poking at his own scrawny arms. "On the bright side, Our charm and agility make up for it."

He shook off the rest of the sand off his body and looked over to Katsumi who had been tinkering with one of his contraptions. He had a look of distress on his face. Must have broke on him or something.

Darkfox1525

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    As Snype was shaking Erik's hand, the Kirlia did a curtsie. "I have been taught to curtsie not shake hands, do not be offended kind sir. It is nice to meet you as well. I am Amerie. May I ask what kind of Pokémon are you? I have never seen your kind before." So the Kirlia name was Amerie. "Don't worry, I'm not offended at all." Erik said, smiling. "And I'm a Bisharp, a pokemon from the Unova Region." "Kehe. Well Erik, Welcome to the group I guess." Snype said. "Glad to be in it." Erik said smiling. Snype and Amerie then began to talk for abit. Erik then asked, "So, mind telling me whats been going on? I've only heard of a camp in Littleroot, and I was hopping that one of you guys would know something."

FlurryTheGlaceon

Amanda~♥~Tyler ~~~ Forever
    Years
  • Flurry turned wiping her tears away with her paw. "There's a bigger camp. More supplies, more survivors, probably well protected. It's in Lillycove city on the other side of the region." she said "also nice to meet you Eric, I'm Flurry" she added trying to keep the sad depressed look out of her eyes. "also if you don't mind me asking what's a pokemon from the Unova region doing here?" she asked knowing it was odd as well for a shiny glaceon to be here.

Darkfox1525

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    The Glaceon, who at a closer inspection, was a shiny pokemon, said, "There's a bigger camp. More supplies, more survivors, probably well protected." She also said, "Also, nice to meet you Erik, I'm Flurry." "Nice to meet you as well." Erik said. "Also, if you don't mind me asking, what's a pokemon from the Unova Region doing here?" She asked. She probably didn't realized it, but she brought up a topic he rather not revisit. "....Alright, I'll tell you..." Erik said, with sadness in his voice.

Erik then told them his tale about where he was born, being lost in the woods, being caught by Minato, evolving and growing a bond with Minato, moving to Hoenn, and about....Minatos death. While telling the story, he tightly held the blue scarf that he had warpped around his neck. "...and thats it. Not the happiest story you've ever heard, but i'm sure i'm not the only one who lost someone important to them." He said.

TrainerGiza

Years
  • PokéZOMBIES [PG-17]
    Snype went ahead and shook hands with the new Pokémon, welcoming him to the group. Then he walked towards Amerie and poked her in the arm. He made a little joke about her, that it must have taken something else that got her this far. And he added,

"Trust me. Sableye aren't exactly top class ourselves in the muscle department." Then he poked at his own purple arms. Snype then commented how their charm and agility make up for their strength. Now laughing a little bit, she said,

"My trainer gave me a lot of metal strength. Kirlias usually feed off the emotions of our trainers, and she was happy and confident all the time. I think she helped me a lot. I have improved so much since when I was a little Ralts. This may be hard to believe by my size, but I am very strong, with my special attacks." She smiled, happy that she could express that she wasn't some weak, sad Pokémon. She had to let Ashley go in her mind, but in her heart and confidence she stayed. Thinking of this, she put a hand up to her heart, tearing up a little bit. Not because she was sad, it was because she was sure she could prove what she had said, to Ashley. She would have wanted it that way. After ending her thought, she heard the mystery Pokémon speak.

"And I'm a Bisharp, a Pokémon from the Unova Region. So mind telling me whats been going on? I've only heard of a camp in Littleroot, and I was hoping that one of you guys would know something." Wow the Unova region. She thought.

"I think I have only been to the Unova region once. I participated in a performance at the theater they have there. And I'm new here also, it would be better for Snype here to answer you~." She smiled at the Bisharp.
    Before she expected to hear Snype explain, Flurry did instead. Flurry then questioned him, why he was here in Hoenn. Erik then told a story that seemed to pull at his heart strings, as he held on to a blue scarf that he had around his neck.

"…and that's it. Not the happiest story you've ever heard, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who lost someone important to them. Without thinking she began to speak.

"You are right there, Erik. Not long ago, I lost my trainer. A trainer that I've had since I was level 5. She, Ashley was her name, was attacked, which I know now to be a pack of zombie Taillow, on our way here…" she had emotion running through her voice.

"She had sacrificed for me…It's my duty to make it up, and prove myself." She closed her eyes, and felt her heart pounding.

Last edited:

FlurryTheGlaceon

Amanda~♥~Tyler ~~~ Forever
    Years
  • Flurry sighed sadly "since you two shared I might as well share as well." she whispered tears building up. "Me and my big sister Lief where born here in the Hoenn region. When I was still a baby and she was a young Pokemon we were captured by a boy named Daren. To make things shorter he was abusive to us" she whispered pausing "In Sinnoh he forced me to evolve into Glaceon and when Lief refused to evolve into a leafeon he did this to me" she added showing the scar on her back. "he released us and my sister became infected and I had to kill her"

Megaman765

Years
  • Amerie laughed in response to Snype's comment on himself about being scrawny. She tended to laugh alot. Snype didn't think he was all that funny. He was serious when he said being scrawny. He had technique to back it up for the most part.

Snype sat down on the sand and listened to Erik tell his story about what he was doing in Hoenn and the fate of his trainer. Amerie also explained what had happened to her trainer on the way here. Snype knew that her trainer was dead but never got the details on it. What a way to go... Flurry had it rough to. Snype couldn't imagine a trainer being so cruel to a pokemon.

"Um... for me, I actually never had a trainer. I'm really a wild pokemon that used to live way down at Dewford." Snype explained. "I'm not sure how well known our pack was, but I was part of a large group of Sableye that would often raid Dewford and rob as many buildings of shiny stuff as we could. It was a really fun life! Kehehe..." Snype looked at the black wristband on his arm. He had stolen the pair out of boredom during one of his many raids.

"Guess this zombie junk spread all the way down to the small island somehow. We never stole important stuff like potions. Just gems or something we could munch on. But one day my entire pack was infected. Everyone except me. Luckily I was saved by an Abra in Granite cave and he teleported me to the mainland. And That's how I ended up here."

Snype looked at himself and paused for a moment, remembering his life before the whole mess...

"I think it's my own duty to prove myself as well eh?" Snype said in response to Amerie's comment on proving herself. "Gotta keep the bloodline of my pack strong after all. One day I'll be the local thief once more! Kehehe. Don't take the whole thief thing the wrong way. It's in our blood I can't help it!" Snype said letting out a large laugh.

Darkfox1525

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    After listening to everyone's story, Erik said, "Glad I'm not the only one. But enough of this gloomy crap. We're still alive, so lets continue to live! And if not for yourself, then for everyone who has died and became a PokeZombie." He was hopping that this could cheer everyone up, at least just alittle. Looking behind him, he saw the Munchlax, who looked like he was knocked out of something. "Mind telling who the Munchlax is?"

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • Within moments, others were helping Barry. He grinned - at least everyone was willing to get together.

The final blow came from Nick the Treeko, who brought out a gun of all things and shot Gyarados right in the face,

"Awesome!!" Barry shouted, before Gyarados fell, throwing him off. He landed with a thud on the sand, bouncing off and taking a tumble along the sand. He spat out the granules and immidiately hopped up,

"Well that was easy!" He grinned. He plodded over to the group just in time to hear the large, soldier looking pokemon speak,

"...and thats it. Not the happiest story you've ever heard, but i'm sure i'm not the only one who lost someone important to them."

Barry stopped right there on the spot, his head dropping slightly. He knew only too well. The rest of the small group began confessing, until the conversation reached the soldier pokemon,

"Mind telling who the Munchlax is?"

Barry perked up a little, making his way into the group, "I," he said, making sure all the sand was brushed off of his fur, "am Barry. Barry McArthur. I lost my best friend..."

Should he tell them about Scott? Mind you, these were the only living pokemon for who knows how far, "My trainer, Scott. He's... uh, missing. I need to keep telling myself that, y'see. Besides, he's a three time champion," Barry went to collect the water containers from earlier, "nothings taking out him, or me, easily."

He procceeded to fill the bottles up again. Once he was done, they would probably have to go.

[OOC: I'll let everyone round up what else needs to be done here :D]

TrainerGiza

Years
  • PokéZOMBIES [PG-17]
    While she was listening to everyone's story, Amerie was deep in thought. She couldn't have imaged what, or how much pain Flurry had gone through, looking at the bright side, Amerie was lucky to have such a good trainer….and that she wasn't really alone after all. Even though she did lose Ashley, she has Pokémon around her now that would look out for her, but they had experienced the same pain as she did. After Erik's words of encouragement, he asked who the Munchlax that Snype mentioned was. Before anyone else could say anything, Munchlax introduced himself.

"I am Barry. Barry McArthur. I lost my best friend…" It seems everyone has lost someone, Amerie thought. Barry also noted that his trainer was a three time champion. Holy cow! She remembered Ashley talking about going to eventually battle there, when we all had more practice. Even now, I don't think I would be able to be a three time champion. Amerie was fairly impressed. He seemed like he knew what he was doing, and was probably the most honorable Munchlax she had ever seen. Although the only other one she did see, was at a festival in a pie eating contest. She watched him as he collected containers, and filling them with water. OH! I completely forgot! I have to get ready!....well there isn't much to do, I have everything I need! She looked around and saw everyone doing the same, packing or getting ready. She had walked over to Snype.

"Snype, I just wanted to thank you for trying to cheer me up…that was very gentleman of you to do so. And I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier." Then she hugged him. She didn't know how else to thank him. Ashley always hugged her friends when they did something nice for her, so why not! She wrapped her little arms around him, almost hugging him from the side. She felt her heart pounding. It feels nice to hug someone, I should have done this sooner~ hehe~ she thought to herself.

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • OOC: Damn it, my last post didn't go up and I didn't realize it until now >.<

Silva:

Silva looked at the Gyrados, dead from a bullet to the head, "Well thats no fun" she commented to herself. She shrugged and walked back to her supplies, placing her hammer into the pile so it was within easy reach yet easy to carry if she didn't actually need to use it. She yawned, tired after being rudely awakened by the Charmeleon and the fight with the Gyrados. She stretched and then lay down on her stomach and tried to sleep, but found herself unable to. "I'm that annoying mix of tired and awake" she thought to herself, her eyes still closed, after a moment she opened them and looked around at what everyone else was doing.

It didn't take long for Silva to lose track of what everyone was doing, there were two or three Pokemon helping the injured Glaceon, and the Treeko who had shot the Gyrados was about to start a fight with the Charmeleon. She wasn't sure whether to be impressed with the Treeko's cajones or think him an idiot for throwing himself into a lose-lose situation. Looking around some more she eventually got tired of the chaos surrounding her and let her mind go blank, staring without rally seeing anything. After a small bit of time she fell into a light sleep, her dreaming about dark, blurry figures destroying the world around her.

Megaman765

Years
  • Barry had introduced himself to all of the newcomers and told them about his own personal experiences. But he quickly continued filling up bottles of water and headed back to the camp. Snype was about to Follow but then Amerie spoke up.

"Snype, I just wanted to thank you for trying to cheer me up…that was very gentleman of you to do so. And I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier." She said.

"Heh, Not a problem. I..." Before Snype could finish his sentance, Amerie suddenly moved closer and hugged Snype with both of her little arms. Snype felt Amerie's heart pounding... Snype's own heart had been doing the same thing. Snype's face became bright red. He had never been hugged before, let alone by a girl. He was so nervous!

"Heh... U...um... your welcome..." Snype said hugging her back. "You seem like a nice girl yourself after all."

Snype was shaking a little from the experience. Still nervous from being so close to Amerie. Snype simply stared at her with his shining gem like eyes and gave a small smile. He was blushing enough that it was easily noticeable.

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    I think it's just a malfunction.... Katsumi thought for a moment. Now where would there be a problem, though.... He noticed a cut in the wiring. There it is! I just need to fix this........and..............There we go! The device's functions were to "see" the locations and exact numbers of infected individuals within a radius of 75 meters. However, it cannot identify what said infected individuals' species are. He has another device used to see the population densities of infected individuals in each area of the entire region of Hoenn. However, exact numbers or even the locations in said areas are unidentifiable. There wasn't much else needed to prepare. He had his weapons, a pair of claws, and some other things he salvaged, food, and all that other stuff. Katsumi didn't pay much heed to the other pokemon's stories; he felt it wasn't the time to share stories until they arrived at Lilycove. But then again, it is quite relieving to know that you aren't a single individual.

Darkfox1525

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Erik noticed the Munchlax was walking towards them and said, "My names Barry. Barry McArrthur." He then said that his trainer, Scott, was missing. Erik couldn't help but feel as though that wasn't the case. "Well, my names Erik. Nice to meet you Barry." Erik said, smiling. "I'm just going to assume that your the leader of this group." He said, but Barry was busy filling up some containers with water, and headed off to somewhere. "Well, now i feel stupid." Erik said to himself. Just then, Amerie began to speak to Snype, and hugged him. Snype hugged her back, blushing. "Well well well, don't you two make a good couple." Erik said laughing. "Not like I've been hugged before. Can't really. Not with these blades sticking out of my stomach."

TrainerGiza

Years
  • PokéZOMBIES [PG-17]
    While Amerie was hugging him, she felt his heart pound back. She was closing her eyes, feeling the rhythm of their hearts. She heard him speek,

"Heh…U..um…your welcome…" then he hugged back.

"You seem like a nice girl yourself after all." She then opened her eyes, gazing into his. "You know whats cute? Our hearts are talking to each other~hehe! I'm not hugging you to tight am I? Oh thank you~ I try to be. I'm very happy that you think of me in such a way! Usually other Pokémon don't like me at first." She saw that his face was as redder than a Cheri Berry, and that he was shaking a little. She knew that he was nervous, but that made her happy, knowing that he was fond of her. She then set her head on his shoulder. She didn't know that this was going to turn out like this, or if it was going to continue. She thought it over in her head. Well if he did like me, I wouldn't mind, because he is very nice. She then heard Erik talk to them.

"Well well well, don't you two make a good couple." Immediately, even though she was thinking about it in her head, her face turned as red as Snype's. Her eyes opened very wide, and she let go of Snype.

"OH!...oh..oh…" her eyes, were traveling everywhere, then she looked down, kicking at a rock. He then spoke again,

"Not like I've been hugged before. Can't really. Not with these blades sticking out of my stomach." Trying to brush of what just happened, she looked at Erik,

"Well that's just a shame, maybe if you strapped a pillow to your stomach…" she looked down again, now holding her face, not even looking at either of them.

Last edited:
    Back