• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?block

WidowMaker

Horizons
Years
  • Its very nice! Its has a very good amount of content. The layout is a little plain but other then that, if this were on a rating, I'd give it a 8.5/10

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 20, 2013
    It looks great. Except when I clicked on episode list, it said, "Oops you found a 404! Please report this page to the webmaster by clicking here!" Don't know if you knew that or not... Would you be able to put short descriptions of the banned episides? That'd be cool... All in all, good job.

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
  • Each Chronicle / Banned Episode will have its own page with a description and images. Keep visiting.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Well the layout is kinda blah, more could be done to it. It is really simple and there is hardly any content. I suggest you add about 80 or 90% of the content and then advertise on forums.

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
  • Well if anyone has Ideas on what the new layout should be or if someone could make one that'd be very helpful.

alangeds

eighthblossom
    Years
  • Hi your website is really neat!
    So I was wondering if I could be on the staff?

Name: Alan Burdick
    Username: alangeds
    Email: [email protected]

What I want to do is the layouts, and maybe write some reviews and do updates whenever needed.

Thanks

Alan!

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
  • Make me a sample layout so I could see your work.
    P.S. My Inbox is cleared

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Take it to PM, please... >>
    And you need to fix all the broken links and get the content up. =/

Myuureon

*zoom*
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 20, 2006
    The layout still isn't that good......but it isn't half bad.Fix the broken links >:(

Back