• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?Community Get-together 5 Chain Story

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    ((Lol, I wonder if she'll actually roleplay? =D You ought to try it, Kairi.))

"... Huh?" Abby mumbled, looking over at Brock. She glanced around, and finally realized who she was talking to.
    "BROCK?" she shouted, turning her head, which nearly caused her to fall out of his hands. She then saw Ash, May, and Max standing right beside her.
    "What? How did I get here? I'm in the Pok?mon World... Wow!"

((I'll add myself sooner or later.))

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    This is gonna be cool, I'll just be my RP'ing character, but its pretty much just me :P

Zeth walked through the forest with Dragonite by his side, all the while admiring the foliage surrounding them. The greens, reds, and all other countless colors made for a mini paradise here, but he couldn't stay very long, he had to get through the forest and into the next town, where he may find out some information to where the next badge may be nestled.
    "Come Dragonite, we must get moving faster."

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Lucius stood from afar, surveying the happenings where nobody could see him, within a small thicket of tall grass, cat-tails, and a few walnut saplings who, although still very wiry, were a good deal taller than him already. It was the perfect place to watch the people without them seeing him.

It looks like a group of five people...adolescents...and pokemon trainers, no doubt. Their clothing gives them away. Nothing remarkable or suspicious though...

He thought he had finished his routine check when a sixth person appeared near the group from out of the grass. She was wearing a camoflauge jumpsuit, and was sneaking suspiciously. He groaned as he fumbled in his backpack for the binoculars he had just put away.

Oh, I couldn't see her for the tall one...now who's that? She...OH NO... He gasped, finally realizing that she was one of the subverters he was looking to bring to justice.

Darius Cartwright, the agent? Here in my territory? What is he thinking? This is bad...those trainers over there are lambs being lead to the slaughter...they'll certainly be robbed, and then who knows what horrors he will have them undergo after that...I've got to get to them before he launches an attack...his prodigious ability will fell them in an instant...

Lucius reached into his pocket, grabbed a pokeball, and pressed the button, causing it to expand to the size of his palm. He then gently opened it.

"Come forth, Tropius. We must fly to meet him before he strikes again. He won't get away from me this time."

Lucius hopped on Tropius with lightning speed and flew upward silently, hoping to save the unknowing victims in the distance...

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Miyu was walking through the woods, in search of a bug pokemon that escaped from her clutches.
    "I will catch you! I swear..." Miyu said anglily. Suddenly, she heard some slight rustling in the bushes...
    "Come out now... you'll be mine..." she said to the bush...

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • can i still do this?

Shinin was riding his Houndoom through the desert. There was a large sandstorm coming straight at him. I need to use a faster pokemon, he thought. He took out the ultraball that had his Dragonite in it. He threw it out to his left and his Dragonite was released, and his pokeball came back at him. The sandstorm was barely a foot away from him. He jumped onto his Dragonite and withdrew his Houndoom. "Fly to Lilycove, Dragonite!" he shouted at his Dragonite. The Dragonite flew upward just as the sandstorm reached them. Then, they started flying to Mossdeep.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • I'll bet you all missed this line...
    ~
    Brock- I am the most handsome person in the earth... You my dear is the sweetest

May- I think this is getting a bit too

Ash- Brock thinks he's actually hot... Haha

*Tracey Pops out of nowhere*

Ash- How did you pop out of nowhere?

Tracey- Beats Me.

:):):):):)

Back