• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?Community's 1,000,000th Post Count!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Yayness! ^_______^ Congrats to all of PC on getting to our 1,000,000th post! <3~~~ I have been waiting for this day for so long...and low and behold, I miss the magical moment because I was in a bubble bath. XD

~Kelsey

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Congrats Justokre. =3 I missed it while I was out ice-skating. xDDD;

*confetti*

WhereAmI

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    Yes, a reason to check my signature(Plus congradulate PC on #1000000). I would have been here sooner but I was looking for about a year before I found anything like this that was recent. I was interested in a SimPokemon game, but this is better, more in-depth editing.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    WhereAmI said:
    Yes, a reason to check my signature(Plus congradulate PC on #1000000). I would have been here sooner but I was looking for about a year before I found anything like this that was recent. I was interested in a SimPokemon game, but this is better, more in-depth editing.
    If you want to check out your sig use the "Preview Signature" button.
    And please make your posts have a point (it's spam if it dosen't have one).

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    No, it's pointless if it doesn't have a point. =P And from what I can understand, he was stating facts about how he didn't join soon enough to help us reach 1 mil, but I'll let you be the judge of that.

WhereAmI

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    I was just kidding about the sig thing. and yes, I waz saying that I could not find this site fast enough. Advertise!

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Woo! Justokre...I knew that a fellow bunny would get there :P whuhahahaha *poke*

Cyndaquil

'lo.
    Years
    But on the main page, it's "just" ~950.000...!
    But anyways, congrats..
    I think there's 2 "post-counting numbers", at the front page it's excluding deleted posts and vice versa on the other place.
    I should try getting a screenshot from when PC get 1.000.000 posts on front page.. :)

Back