• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?Den

PD Wooper

.: υвεʀ ωοορεʀ :.
Years
  • I got the layout up for the new year, and the toplist and forum back up...all in time for the new year!
    https://pokeden.com
    Anyone who visited the site before...how do you think the new design compares to Leaf Green Version?

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • The New Layout Rocks dude, i would do anything for one like that 10/10...TOOOO good.
    Anyway Did you make it.
    You can have more content. And Your Titles are RUBBISH> You could have better titles than Lugia Sucks and Celebi is a Loser. Try Adding some content and Your Site could go somewhere.

Brat

Sprites .. trainer o_O?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2007
    Hahahah Ahahaha Ahaha O__o Spam Spam Spam DMA DAM DAM

PD Wooper

Years
  • Thanks! I'll try to concentrate on adding more content, but what to add next is my problem. At the moment I'm tricking myself into not making another free layout, since the one there is very old. (and basic! No images *dies*)
    Cool Cr@cker said:
    The New Layout Rocks dude, i would do anything for one like that 10/10...TOOOO good.
    Anyway Did you make it.
    You can have more content. And Your Titles are RUBBISH> You could have better titles than Lugia Sucks and Celebi is a Loser. Try Adding some content and Your Site could go somewhere.
    Yes, I made it. Yes, it's the new Pok?mon Master..
    The titles are randomly generated...I'll fiddle around tonight with getting them to display PM-style ones like [person] [description word e.g. sucks], and [will do something] [when]

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • The new layout is good, but it looks kinda too scrunched together.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • I think the last layout was more eye-appealing.

But this one ain't bad.

Edit: The google ads on the affiliate page are awesome. XDDD

PD Wooper

Years
  • Hm...where in the world are you (google geo-targets em)
    On my one it says UK Debt Advice, and Equifax Credit Services x3;;;

I've had a layout which the old forums span off , a lo-graphics version in development for a long time. Thing is, I don't know how to make it easily switchable without a splash page(splash pages are against everything I've been taught about web design)

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Email Blacklisted?
    Get through to the major ISPs Dedicated Account Manager

Filtered Opt-in Email?
    Is your opt-in newsletter filtered? Deliverability monitoring $38/mo.

^ the ads. XD

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Well, for one thing, the Google ad there doesn't look great placed where it is. Can you stick it right against the right edge of the page? Along with the "switch layout" link, and align that text right. With the banner, maybe get some non-default/official pics, and also don't use that font because it's cliched.

Back