• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok`eMechs - Dual Wars [ PG - 13 + ]

Who Should Win ??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    Nightmare still held two tubes in his ghostly fingers as he zoomed through the forest, still in the form of a Furret. Keeping the illusion up and dodging around trees was starting to tire him out, and since the Eevee and Quilava would be suspicious of any other Pokemon to approach them, he let it go. At once his shape blurred and redefined itself as that of a Gengar, and at an even greater speed, changed from running on the ground to floating through the air and going through the bark of trees. *Much better. I can really think again.*

In a small while, Gengar reached the forest's edge an onto the desert before he stopped, dead still. *I sense an Elite here... More than one.* How many there actually were in the desert, he could not tell. *Oh, this is gonna impede my progress* Gengar then transformed itself into a single grain of sand, and rode some of the breezes over the desert.

There was an Arcanine and a Lucio prepared to fight what appeared to be a figure made out of rocks. Nightmare sorely whished that he could draw the Deoxys' attention here and let it blast these two - Lucas and Hugo, he guessed - off into oblivion. But the place was too close to his ship, so he defied physics for a grain of sand and floated down closer to the action.

Minos Yewman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Electoton arrived at the ship and, after finding the egg in perfect condition, began to browse through different shapes on the ship's computer. Eventually he settled on Ninjask, it was fast and agile, perfect for pursuing the key parts. Unlike Nightmare, he would have to have his DNA rewritten to acomodate Ninjask's form. He stepped into the chamber and activated it. After a few seconds he emerged as Ninjask. He practised shifting between forms and tried out his new form until the computer informed him that Nightmare was approaching the ship. He decided to wait, after all he had not seen the Gengar for a while.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Hugo grinned. "Lucas.....you weren't supposed to come to earth....heh, no wonder nobody say you this morning! On earth the whole time." The Regirock then stepped up, and stomped on the ground, sending a shockwave towards Lucas and Hugo, which they dodged. With a hardy laugh, Hugo stepped up next to his friend. "Maybe we can take him out.....if we work together."

Hugo jumped up and used Crunch on the Regirock. It turned it's head a bit, but overall it was just a little phased. This thing had a lot of defense. "Come on Lucas! Your fighting type moves will work wonders on this obvious rock type!" Hugo jumped back in front of Lucas and used safeguard. A powerful energy shield formed around them. "Nows your chance!"

Minos Yewman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Electoton watched on the ship's monitor as Hugo tried to attack Regirock. What they hadn't realised yet was that the Desert King also had Superpower which could probably turn the tables on Lucas. He wondered what Lucas was doing on earth. No doubt he had stowed away like he had, not wanting to miss the action. However, he was after the Berlitz as well.
    He established a link with Steelix on the intercom. "What's going on?" he asked.
    "We just nearly destroyed a military base. We need more information on the Hoenn military though."
    Electoton knew this was no problem, he set the computer about hacking through the encription code and sat back to wait for Nightmare. He should have arrived by now though.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Quil Finally Woke Up. " I Better Go Find Essie. " Said Quil As She Shook Off The Dirt On Her Fur. " Essie!!!! " Yelled Quil Repetedily Dashing Into The Forest. ( " I Hope I Am Not Too Late, " ) Thought Quil. ( " What Was That Trick My Brother Taught Me???? " ) Thought Quil Asking Herself. ( " That Combo Would Be Great Right Now... " ) Thought Quil Stopping. " Oh,Yeah! I Remember Now! " Said Quil Getting Ready. " This Will Use Less Fire Power. " Said Quil. " Iron Head! " Said Quil Using Iron Head On A Rock Nearby,Crushing It. " Now For The Last Attack... Flare Blitz!!!! " Yelled Quil Using Flare Blitz At Maximum Power On The Crushed Rock Creating A Wierd Portal Like Flame That Showed Where Essie Was. " Yes! It Worked. " Said Quil Happily. " Now To Find Essie. " Said Quil,Dashing In The Direction Of Where The Rocks Showed.

Armada

Dont Love Me I Dont Deserve It
    Years
    Essie was nowhere close to evading the attack. It hit her full blast, flinging her small body into the cave, next to the "stone" the humans had dubbed frost rock. She hit it with all of her weight- plus the force of the blow- on her back right leg, a crack echoing through the cave followed by a scream. Then everything went black for her.

Sweet Dreams

Years
    Nightmare decided that this was one battle he wouldn't involve himself with. The small, miniscule and almost weightless grain of sand reversed direction, and actually flew against the wind and other, normal grains of sand. Obviously, nobody really pays any attention to each and every individual irregular particle among countless others of its kind. Nightmare had to use this disguise more often. It was extremely handy at moments like this. Of course, to him at the moment, the desert seemed to be a large, immeasurable stretch of shapeless, ever-changing and towering dunes. He did not dare change forms, lest the Elites sensed his presence even amid the battle they had going on. With a silent groan of horror and irritation, Nightmare battled on.

It took quite a while and many unheard snarls from Nightmare, but he finally located his ship, and he gratefully floated in. That single hour he took sweeping the desert as a grain of sand was the most tiring and trying mission or exercise he had ever cared to try. He did not wish to do that ever again. *But like I said, you gotta do what you gotta do.* Gengar thought tiredly. That was when he spotted a slightly impatient... Ninjask waiting inside the ship. *Electoton?* Nightmare sent incredulously, forgetting to change forms and reveal himself. This day was getting odder and odder.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    wt_ ?? when did you get down Lucas neverthless you both better pitch doen a battle against that regirock... yeah hugo there is a clan somewhere but now i sense there are 3 of them.. no um.. this radar.. no hee hee that is just a sand.. there are two of them.. however here are your movesets and your HP lucas..

HP 115

Movesets

Dark Pulse , Force Palm , Close Combat , Flash Cannon and Cross Chop.

The Regirock's On 80 HP Guys... Better start battling.

Both Hugo And Lucas are Pitched with a battle against the regirock.

NORMAL BATTLE.

Lucas (HP : 115)
    Hugo (HP : 90)

VS

Regirock (HP : 80)

---------------------------------------------------

Ok so let me explain you people your battle style right now with the moves you are supposed to attack.

Hugo Your Moves this all do a specific amount of damage.

Body Slam - 10 HP
    ( effect : - 3 HP on yourself ).

Crunch - 15 HP
    ( effect : - Used once , then use after a turn ).

Fire Spin - 18 HP
    ( effect : - The Pokemon more immune to fire types will get burned getting effected with + 3 HP reduction every turn ).

Safeguard - .
    ( effect - will save yourself by halving the damage points ).

Thrash - 13 HP
    ( effect - will jerk the opponent for 1 turn ).

Now Lucas your moves.

Dark Pulse - 25 HP
    ( effect - will do 25 HP damage and will cause the opponent to flicnh for 2 turns ).

Force Palm - 20 HP
    ( effect - This physical attack may leave the opponent paralysed for 3 turns and will do 20 HP Damage ).

Close Combat - 28 HP
    ( effect - Does 28 HP damage and lowers the user's movesets damage points by 5 ).

Flash Cannon. - 15 HP
    ( effect - the light emitted by this attack can also cause - 2 HP Damage to yourself and does 15 HP damage to the oppnent).

Cross Chop. - 40 HP
    ( effect - Does a critical damage by 40 HP o-0 but , you loose 2 turns instead).

I Hope this is not confusing please learn them.

(OOC : Hey Guys you can start requesting your Movesets too.. just P.M me Orange and NessStar3000 if you want your movesets to be changed too.. then P.M me but for now.. you better play with this.. and one more announcement.. i have opened the thread in Pokemon RPG lounge ask your question over there please... and yeah i know the effects in the movesets are stupid but oh well.. you can get your ideas too , please do not question me about regirocks movesets.. and yeah members can always roleplay.. when the battle is on .. but cannot distueb the batlle or do attacks when the battle has already started.)

Both look at the regirock and plan to enegage in the battle.

Battle Starts!!

ELITES.
    #Lucas ( HP : 115 )
    #Hugo ( Hp : 90 )

ENEMY.
    REGIROCK. ( HP : 80 )

Draw out your moves first if you are so interested... the regirock pointed at lucas and hugo and taunted them..

Last edited:

Minos Yewman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    ((OOC: When are you going to explain the battle system in the OOC thread. You have started two battles now and have not told us how to battle in them.))

Electoton was still waiting, where was Nightmare? If he didn't get here soon then he might miss Regirock thrashing the Elites. He flew over to the computer and began checking Regirock's stats. It had little health but a huge attack to use with Superpower and a truly enormous defence. He himself had only beaten it by wasting its energy and he doubted that either Hugo or Lucas had Double team in their arsenal. On top of that Regirock was unlikely to lose again especially in its own domain.
    Electoton suddenly realised that he was being watched. He spun around, changed back into Electvire and shot a bolt of electricity at the invisible presence.

Last edited:

Sweet Dreams

Years
    The attack missed Nightmare by mere inches - but that was quite a lot when he himself was still just a grain of golden, desert sand. Quickly, he changed back into Gengar and held up his hands in surrender. 'I just travelled the whole desert as a grain of sand and this is the welcome home I get?' Nightmare relaxed slightly as Electoton did not aim to shock him again. 'So, what're you doin' back on board?' He asked, spying the pristine egg that the "Ninjask" was examining before Nightmare arrived.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    (OOC: I hope you find this arrangement acceptable, if you would like me to fix up a few things them feel free to say so.)

"So it seems the only way to calm Regirock down is to fight it off, this should not be too much of a problem," Lucas said in a very serious tone. He charged up an amount of dark energy for his upcoming attack he had planned out before the battle.

Lucas jumps and blasts out Dark Pulse from above, heading toward Regirock. In total, Regirock suffers 25 damage and flinches from the attack (HP 55/80)

ELITES.
    #Lucas ( HP : 115/115 )
    #Hugo ( Hp : 90/90 )

ENEMY.
    REGIROCK. ( HP : 55/80 )

Minos Yewman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Electoton was relieved to find that it was not an elite.
    "Well," he replied, "As you probably noticed I have got a new form."
    He went over to the computer and checked one of its screens.
    "And now I have just located the elite's ship. If we can release one of the Deoxys in their ship then they will be stuck on Earth. They only have a medic guarding it, that shouldn't be much of a problem. I have also found some of Neos' hacking disks. Plant them in the Elites computer and they will lose contact with High-Wire and the other."
    Electoton held out another Deoxys tube.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    (OOC: ofcourse this is acceptable much more better :D i'll explain it don't worry , hey Ness i want little patterns can you explain them out in the RPG longe )

Sweet Dreams

Years
    Nightmare slightly narrowed his eyes in thought. 'Medic? You mean... Pyro?' He spat out the name, remembering the painful defeat he had suffered at his hands before. Of course, that was with the help of several of his friends, and Nightmare was burning to have his revenge.

The problem was, that while a grain of sand would be very inconspicuous, there was also no way that a tiny, irregular rock would be able to plant a tube and place a disk. Which meant he needed a distraction so that he would not be discovered too early, and he told Electoton so. Of course, if a Clan member showed up, the Gardevoir would have no choice but to do battle. But Electoton would have to pretend he was trying to slip through the medic, or the Elite would get suspicious.

Taking the disk and spinning it on one of his fingers, his other hand clutching the tube, Nightmare looked at the Electivire questioningly. *Will you, or won't you?*

Last edited:

Armada

Years
    Essie coughed, staggering. She tried to put weight on her back leg, and yelped loudly. "Great... busted leg... I gotta get out of here..." She muttered, and limped out of the cave. She noticed Blaze, and hobbled over to her... Daring a peek at her leg, she looked away instantly. A long deep gashhad her fur stained with thick red blood, and now she could see it was broken. "Great..."

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    " Essie! " Said Quil Picking Up Essie And Brought Her Up A Tree. " Are You Ok Essie???? " Asked Quil Nervously. ( " By The Looks Of Her Leg,Its Probably Broken,I Better Get Something To Soothe The Pain A Little Atleast. " ) Thought Quil. " Stay Here Essie. " Said Quil Jumping Down From The Tree,Heading Towards A River. Just As Quil Got Near The River,She Used A Very Small Ember On The Water,Heating It Up A Little. Quil Grabbed A Small Bowl Shaped Rock And Filled It With The Warm Water. Then Quil Grabbed A Big Leaf And Teared It A Little Smaller And Them Put It In The River And Took It Back Out. Then Quil Dashed Up The Tree That She Put Essie In And Put The Leaf On Her Broken Leg. " Just Rest.My Brother Taught Me Great Survival Skills Too. " Said Quil Laughing Slightly. " Just Rest.Your Leg Will Be Better In The Morning. " Said Quil Smiling.

Armada

Years
    Essie lay back down, coghing slightly. "Thanks, Blaze... youre a really good friend." She muttered, and lay her head down. She wanted to sleep but was afraid to...
    "I'm glad I hae you, Blaze..."

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Hugo grinned and dashed towards Regirock. He gained power and readied a powerful crunch attack. He ran towards Regirock and attacked him, causing him 15 points of damage. Hugo moved with great speed back near Lucas. "We can do this Lucas! We just have to stay together!

ELITES.
    #Lucas ( HP : 115/115 )

ENEMY.
    REGIROCK. ( HP : 40/80 )

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    You have guts to attack the king of rocks and sands... feel the mighty power of regirock..

Regirock charges towards lucas and attacks him with a superpower damaging him by 15 HP and effecting himto loose - 1HP of each move.

ELITES.
    #Lucas ( HP : 100/115 )

ENEMY.
    REGIROCK. ( HP : 40/80 )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back