• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok`eMechs - Dual Wars [ PG - 13 + ]

Who Should Win ??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    Nightmare decided to send a message to the Steelix. *Meeting place has changed. Meet in the forests, there are Elites near the original meeting place. Also, there is a traitor among our ranks. This is Nightmare, Hunter of the Clans.* He made sure to carefully shield his telepathic message, so that even other Clans could not hear it if they were trying to. He just hoped the Steelix would listen.

Idly, he let the slight breeze shift him where it may, knowing that if Steelix didn't listen to him, he would be too late to go chase after them, and if he did... Well, he would be hard to miss.

Minos Yewman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Electoton arrived to find that Steelix had disappeared. So had a Hoenn military base. The Ninjask did a swift U-turn and headed back to the clan ship. Upon arrival, Electoton typed in the password and closed the hatch behind him. He was the only one who knew the password so he would be safe in here. After checking on the egg, he flicked a switch, bringing up a radar image of the location of all the clans. Sometimes these things were just too easy.

Armada

Dont Love Me I Dont Deserve It
    Years
    ((OOC: I'm really sorry I haven't been on guys... I had to go to the hospital, got a heart transplant...))

Essie stared around the forest, her newly healed leg still throbbing gently every step she took. Her expression was downcast, her tail dragging as she bowed her head and walked to the stream. She had been having horrible dreams, something called the berlitz, elites, clans.... it was all so confusing... and on top of that, she had lost her friend Blaze somewhere in the forest... she guessed. Her dreams had gotten her sleepwalking, she didn't even know where she was....

Sweet Dreams

Years
    The leaf litter stopped, mid-blow as Nightmare stiffened. A slight pounding in his head alerted him to the fact that Electoton was using the device designed for the war. At least the thing couldn't tell which Clan member it was. The only thing that could stop it from finding you was if you were in deep, deep space, or if you were dead. The third option was heading to the Earth's core, but at the moment, all three were pretty inaccessible. He waited for the pulse to pass, before moving and communicating with Steelix.

Electoton knew the password to the ship, true, but he knew the deactivation code.

*Steelix, did you feel that? That's the traitor in the ship. Electoton's plannin' somethin'. Not sure what, but it's somethin' big. Meet me in the desert, north of the forest. We'll face the back-stabbing "Ninjask" instead of runnin' away. What d'you say?*

Of course, Nightmare could always just activate a lock-down. Anybody could do that.

The mission used to be simple. Find Cronos, get the Berlitz, and get outta this planet. Now, however... He sighed, transforming back into his original form at last. Stretching, the Mech-Gengar rolled his eyes. It felt good to be back. Now he could just think about the task on hand.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    ((OOC: I'm really sorry I haven't been on guys... I had to go to the hospital, got a heart transplant...))

What the... ?? are you serious..? ]

-----

IC:

the last deoxys now alone trod upon the ground he wasn't sure what to do and hence used a hyper beam damaging + 35 to himself.

ELITES

# Hugo ( HP : 35/90 ).

ENEMIES.

Deoxys #1 } ( HP : 15/50 ).
    Deoxys #2 } ( HP : 0/50 ).
    Deoxys #3 } ( HP : 0/50 ).

Minos Yewman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Electoton darted around the control room, frantically pressing buttons as he saw Steelix approaching. He was running out of options. If Nightmare got close enough then he could deactivate the ship. Electoton decided on a plan of action, it was risky, but it might just work. He sent a message to Nightmare, just to annoy him:
    "Loser!"
    He hit two buttons, one activated the ships teleport, the other, a major weapon he had developed to prevent communications between the Elites. It also stopped clan communication until Electoton turned it off. Which he wasn't going to. Now that Nightmare had to be face to face with Steelix to communicate it should be a while before they found him. Especially as he had teleported to the bottom of the sea.
    Electoton now started to contemplate how to get out without drowning.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Hugo stayed underground. This fight was almost over, he just needed to wait it out. Luckily, the pokemon fled when the fight began, so he could stay underground easily, knowing no pokemon were in danger. He just needed to finish off Deoxys so he could contact Pyro, so he continued waiting.

ELITES

ENEMIES.

Deoxys #1 } ( HP : 15/50 ).

Sweet Dreams

Years
    Nightmare snarled as first the message came from Electoton loud and clear, and the sudden block in his mental abilities. He wasn't taken to snarling, although now seemed like the perfect time to start. Well, the single weapon that could totally stop anybody sending telepathic messages didn't work if somebody wasn't there to re-enter it every hour or so. Floating up to Steelix's eye from the other side of the ship, Nightmare told him as much.

Electoton would still be in his ship and harmless if, after an hour, the block remains. If not, then Nightmare would just have to hunt... For an ally he had worked with for years. This would be pretty easy, actually, since he knew the exact... Let's say aura surrounding the Electivire. He didn't know that, of course, he thought it was some kind of smell - but that was Hugo's speciality. Nightmare as a ghost, saw Pokemon's... Spiritual aura or something like that.

Well, whatever it was, it was useful.

Minos Yewman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Electoton was busy hotwiring the computer. If he could keep the mental block up then Nightmare wouldn't know he was on the surface. However he wasn't having much luck. For the ninth time he was thrown backwards in a burst of sparks. Then he remembered Neos' hacking disks. After a few minutes of searching he found the one he needed. He put it in and selected the continuous code option. He entered the code and now the computer would renew the signal every five minutes-just in case.
    He still had to get out though....

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    The # 1 deoxys was just getting confused now... he didn't know what to do.. hence he gives a hyper beam again attacking himself with +35 damage.

ELITES WIN !!

ELITES

ENEMIES.

Deoxys #1 } ( HP : 0/50 ).

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Hugo came out of the ground when he heard the noise stop. The last Deoxys was dead. He looked around the area where he was fighting and noticed the minor destruction. The ground was charred and there were no pokemon around. He sighed, and sent a radio message to the elites.

"Don't worry guys. The Deoxys are defeated." He said quietly through his radio. He walked around the town a bit, and then remembered one of his objectives. "Any idea where this Bulbasaur would be?" He asked. "And now that the city is safe....what do you want me to do with this plushie form?" He asked as he continued to look at the burnt ground. "I feel.....bad. I should have taken this battle out of the city.....a lot of pokemon could have been hurt." He thought as he waited for a responce from the Elites.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Quil Looked Around For A Second,Confused. " How In The World Am I Gonna Get Rocks Here? " Mumbled Quil To Herself. " Not Only That, Where's Bulby... " Sighed Quil Walking Towards A River In An Opening In The Trees. ( " Is That Essie???? " ) Thought Quil As She Saw A Fluffy Little Pokemon Sitting There. " Essie? " Said Quil Sitting Down. " Is That You Essie? " Asked Quil Hoping It Was Essie. ( " If thats Essie,I Know The Forest Well So We Can Get Back To The Town Easily. " ) Thought Quil.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Hey Hugo...??? you there this's High wire.. thank god that you got saved.. how did you battle the doxys.. neverthless you are a good warrior everyone knows that.. that would have beena child's play i guess.. i had read on Ebay that bulby hosted some key he wanted to sell off.. and he want's a arcanine plushie care in return.. so we just want him to buy you.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Hugo's eyes squinted. "So I have to go on the internet...and make some fake trade or something?" He looked around and then noticed Golduck's toy store again. They had a computer in there. Hugo grinned and walked towards the store. "Don't worry, I'll take care of it. When I'm in "Bulby's" posession, I'll radio you again." And with that, Hugo entered the toy store.

Children were playing, and in the back Hugo noticed a free to use computer. A Shroomish was using it, but he got up and left when Hugo neared. Hugo went to the computer and looked up e-bay, and then searched for "Bulby." He found Bulby's offer for the key, and sent him a message. "I have an Arcanine Plushie. I will leave the Arcanine Plush outside tonight near Golduck's toy store. Leave the key where you find the plush, we will not be meeting directly." After he sent the message, he sighed and walke out of Golduck's store, and went and sat behind the store.

"Alright." He said through his radio. "I have everything set up, hopefully. I'm going to be here, and hopefully the Bulbasaur will pick me up in my plush form. The key will be in my current posistion, so when the Bulbasaur takes me, I'll send you a scan of the key so you can get it." He said, and without hesitation, he changed into the Arcanine Plushie and sat there, waiting.

Minos Yewman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    ((OOC: Right I've been wondering for a while now: Wolf Link Fan, Why Do You Start Every Word With A Capital Like This? It makes it very hard to read.))

Electoton had found an escape pod. He had packed everything he needed into it and was now ready to leave the ship. To even the odds (as currently he was up against all the Elites and the clans) he blocked all communication and authorised a full lock down. The signal kept going to block communications and nobody could access the ship without the code. Unless they smashed a hole through. However, this was very unlikely as the only thing that powerful would be along the lines of 'supernova' level power. Which was unlikely to be accessable to anyone as it would destroy the entire ship (which would stop the signal) along with most of the solar system (which defies the point.)

Sweet Dreams

Years
    ((Ooc: Yeah, it makes for fiddly typing as well. Hey, Toto, are there humans on Earth?))

Nightmare was starting to get a headache from the constant block. The earth's creatures would feel nothing, unless they were supremely powerful psychics - perhaps the legendaries, since the Pokemon already had natural blocks from their full mental potential.

If Electoton wanted to really be helpful, he could have fried electronic communications from Karma, since the Clans all knew about the radio "Walkie-talkies" they used. Very chunky, and hard to keep in a heavy battle, and easy to trace.

Of course, if the ship was still accessible, Nightmare could ask Neos to try and track it. It was too much of a bother changing the frequency of electronics to the exact one of the one you're trying to track. Then, they needed technology as well. He knew how to hotwire something this way, since it could come in useful in hunting the enemy, but he was just slower at it, and disliked it a lot more than Neos did.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    (OOC: yes there are humans ... but you'd better take this as only a realm where pokemon's live in wild for getting caught by the trainers and the one's who live in society.. so we better leave the nasty humans aside).

Who the hell is that thing actually...??? i sense a radiation from beneath the desert but there's no one coming out from the past 3 hours... and there are some earth pokemon's too... with artillery..?? let me see.. oh great a absol .. a nidoran.. oh god i sense something... a tail...?? can it be... drapion..?? yes it is... he may kill them all.. hugo quick get there protect the pokemons.

Minos Yewman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Electoton watched on his radar as Drapion approached its prey. As Drapion could no longer receive any messages, it was passing the time by killing the general population. The best thing was that the Elites would soon discover that he had blocked the Karma-Earth trasmissions for the Elites. Of course, it wouldn't be long before they discovered this and just transmitted on a different frequency, but it might disrupt them for a while. He got out of the pod, locked it with a code, and changed to Ninjask in an attempt to find the many scattered parts of Regirocks key.

Last edited:

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    (OOC: oh..! sorry lemee redo it..)

Hey hugo..?? oh great... why can't i connect to him...?? looks like someone's blocked the server... luckily i have an alternate DNS server working... connection takes time...

( 5 seconds or so...)

Hey hugo... please don't wait at the shop you'd better save the pokemon's first.. and anyway.. the bulbasaur won't be checking his hosting's it was dead from few months you se.. it'll be our luck if he checks it.. i'll just have a scan of that link and if.. he replies.. then you can do your job... but now run!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back