• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pok?mon Blazed Glazed

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2017
    First, delete the .sav file for the game (usually in the same folder as the rom). Open VBA and Options -> Emulator -> Save Type -> Flash 128k. Open the rom.
    If that doesn't work, try downloading a different Emerald rom.

OH THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :D I was wondering how to change the Flash settings. XD Thank you, thank you!!

Years
    • He/She/They/Them
    • Earth
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    I have completed your hack and enjoyed it very much,its funny how Arceus sprite is STILL a Deoxys but tha'ts just a small thing.

Edit:Also about Arceus,he won't obey me even though I've 100% cleared all the content in the game.And I mean I've done everything.I'll just take him to the Obedience House.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2017
    Is there a way to get a technician Breeloom. Normally you need quick feet Shroomish but i'm having no luck finding one and i'm not even sure if there is one. Are hidden abilities in this hack?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2018
    I can't evolve Charizard to" Mega Charizard X or Y" ! When i use mega stone X it turns to Off-Eevee ,and when i use mega stone it turn to Xerneas ! please can you help or fix this ?Thank you

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2018
    Nvrm i fix it by going back to play Glazed7b instead of Blazed Glazed 1.3 . I changed the rom file and i kept same name with the save files it worked and got both mega evolution of charizard X&Y :15: :t360:

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2018
    Hey there,
    . I got stuck in a place at blackthorn city a man is blocking the door of gym even when I earned all other seven badges :( please I need help guys I really wanna complete this awesome game........ Thanks! in advance!..

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2017
    What level does porygon evolve at or does it need some sort of item/stone?

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2017
    I was wondering if we can find froakie with protean in this game or is there no hidden abilities present?

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Since Bugsy's TM was changed from Sludge Bomb to Signal Beam, where can Sludge Bomb be found now?

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I am pretty sure that there is no protean froakie in this game. You can read the document in his post for more information.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    the stats/abilities etc changes are based on what point of view? just balance?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2017
    I usually use Dragon type pokemon in almost all pokemon games including this hack version. Recently, after I maxed the special attack IV of my Charizard, I used mega stone to it. Unexpectedly, why Charizard's mega evolution in this game is Xerneas?! I'm expecting of a Mega Charizard with Drought ability just like what the Glazed version have. Can you fix this or there is other stones that can make my Charizard into its mega evolution?

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2018
    Guys, I'm having at palmtree resort.
    I'm playing BAZED GLAZED and I'm having trouble entering PALMTREE RESORT. When I talk to the henchmen, they should let me use FLY into the city, but PALMTREE RESORT is never fit for FLY after I talk to them. What can I do?

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Guys, I'm having at palmtree resort.
    I'm playing BAZED GLAZED and I'm having trouble entering PALMTREE RESORT. When I talk to the henchmen, they should let me use FLY into the city, but PALMTREE RESORT is never fit for FLY after I talk to them. What can I do?
    I do not remember this, but i think you can google search "Pokemon Blazed Glazed walkthrought ". I know this is not an answer, but i hope you can find an solution. I watched the walkthrought and i finished this. Hope this can help you. Sorry for my bad English.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    It looks like a good hack but I have some questions. Is there mega evolutions, and if there is how does it work? And is there a way to change the name of Pokemon so they don't say like Rotom-W is it possible to code it like just Rotom but with the correct sprite?

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2018
    I hope people still check by here time to time.
    I've got a problem. Scientist Lars, disguised as a Sudowodoo wont approach me. He's just standing still there. (Violet City)
    I've finished the Alph Ruins quest, the Bellsprout tower and I've defeated the gym.
    Am I missing something?

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2021
    Hi everyone. This is my first time playing ROM hacks and I decided to play Blazed Glazed, they say it is great.

I have a problem (maybe a problem, that's why I ask). The clock in my room stuck at 7.14, is it normal? I try to use VBA-m and mgba emulator and same thing happen. I'm afraid this will affect time-based things like Eevee evolution.

In VBA-m I already tick the Real Time Clock option but nothing happened.

If this is really a problem, can anyone give me suggestion on fixing it?

UPDATE: Turns out it is not a bug or anything, you can get the battery for the clock from your dad in game.

Last edited:
    Back