• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Dawn/Dusk

How great's the game?

• Total voters

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
    Years
    Hey! What's up all! Just letting you know that Dawn/Dusk is not dead, i've just been working hard either at work or at colege, it's a busy life. ANyway I find the time to work on Dawn/Dusk. Anyway's I'm now running the first Dawn/Dusk promotion, and the winner will get a rare fake Pokemon card made up by me, revealing one of Dawn/Dusk's new Pokemon. To earn this card, take a look at this rare new screen. Unlike the braille in R/S/E/FR/LG, Dawn/Dusk uses scrambled up words and phrases. If you can unscramble this phrase, you get the card, and of course, do tell me what you think! More new screenies soon! :D

rubyrulez

Years
    Well, here's another screen. You could guess what it says if you want, but I won't be making any more Pokemon Cards! (it was difficult just making rm2k3kid's). More screenies soon!

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    Well since nobody has guessed it I may as well do it!
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    A trainer who loves Pokemon, is the one with the true power!
    ----------------------------------------------------------​

rubyrulez

Years
    That's exactly correct, except you forgot the word their:

A trainer who loves their Pokemon, is the one with the true power!

Anyway, still working on getting that next demo ready!

rubyrulez

Years
    No exact date yet, I still got a bit to do, especially with the battle system. And, along with college, it may be a while.

rubyrulez

Years
    Just thought I'd update ya! I'm almost done with all of Lento's maps! Just the league and some events and I'm done! Next it's off to the other older regions.

rubyrulez

Years
    Sorry for Triple-Posting, but nobody replied, so I had to post again. Anyways the game is going along great. As a matter of fact, here is a new screen to tide you over while waiting for the demo.

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Maps do look great! Can you give us a kind of due date for the demo though?

rubyrulez

Years
    Daegon: I'm trying to have it ready by mid january, but I have such a busy life so there are no guarantees.

RM2K3Kid: Once you get to Kanto, Johto and Hoenn, the only new feature is the Pokemon Clubs, but there may be more. I still haven't decided yet.

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I really like the look of that cave. Can you show us some screens containing bits of the plot?

rubyrulez

Years
    I'm giving away a lot by doing this, but if it's what everybody wants. I'll post more later.

1 - You are stopped at Baysect City's enterance

2 - Turns out, it was just Clair in disguise

3 - You slip into your disguise

4 - This is Poketech's enterance.

5 - You run into Giovanni and Clair at Poketech.

rubyrulez

Years
    Here are a few more

6 - Clair explains the situation. Your job is now to travel through Poketech and battle Team Evil.

7 - Team Rocket Grunts have arrived to help you.

8 - You stand outside the presidents office.

9 - Giovanni confronts Jackson.

10 - Back on McInnis Mtn, after you defeat Team EVil there you can pick up a gem from the white circle there. That gem is snatched from you here.

Back