• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Dawn/Dusk

How great's the game?

• Total voters

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
    Years
    I want to have the CBS in the next demo, so it'll be a while as I move the switches and variables around to accomidate it, but it should be soon.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, there's another improvement to your game! GREAT!
    Good luck on changing the switches and variables! I've tried changing
    100 variables and that was one frustrating job.

santadidit102

GFX Artist
    Years
    rubyrulez said:
    It shouldn't be too long, I just need to add a few houses. The thing that gets me and may prolong the release is that I have to move the switches and the variables around, and I don't know where I'm going to put them because I know I'll need to save room for more. Anyways, this is about the time where I place all who helped me into my game, I'll post more screens later. Heres the list of people and how they helped.

Phoenix - The title was his idea, and he deserves credit.
    freakboy - Made an awesome hoenn chipset for me!
    Yamichi - Gave me the Saffron chipset I desperately needed for Baysect City!
    Avatar - I'm using his Johto gym leaders in this game.
    Barry - For those awesome sprites ;)
    DarkMage31 - He's the mod, he puts a lot of hard work into this board, he deserves it!

I'm sure there are others I need to search for who they are. Anyways I will need a charset for each of you, and once the Battle System is put in, some battle sprites and what Pokemon you want. Thanks a lot guys! Without these contributions this game might not have been possible! Expect some screens a little later on!

-EDIT- Here are those screens!

that is so awesome!!!!!btw,can i help u?i get bored alot.....and if u sign on
    aim,and fourth score kid ims u its me

Years
    Daegon_Kimeron said:
    Well, there's another improvement to your game! GREAT!
    Good luck on changing the switches and variables! I've tried changing
    100 variables and that was one frustrating job.
    :nervous: Uhhh.. It's a lot more now... There are about 100 just in the item system... :D Sorry

rubyrulez

Years
    santadidit102 said:
    hey im changing the variables for him now :)

Yea, santadidit wanted to do something so I asked him to do that for me. He will also be included in The PokeCommunity Center, which I hope to get more screens of (when he's done, of course). If there's anybody that can help me with a title screen, please let me know. Also, Krazy or Darkmage, are there any tutorials I can use to update the battle system yet?

Years
    rubyrulez said:
    Yea, santadidit wanted to do something so I asked him to do that for me. He will also be included in The PokeCommunity Center, which I hope to get more screens of (when he's done, of course). If there's anybody that can help me with a title screen, please let me know. Also, Krazy or Darkmage, are there any tutorials I can use to update the battle system yet?
    Lol PokeCommunity Center.. That's really kool! :P
    Nah sorry there's nothing new in the tutorial department.. I thought DM was working on one but no news from him about it.. :(
    I will do up a couple more after a while.. See I added that test map so that everyone could use the events from it to make they're own events.. Like teaching themselves.. If you can't work that out then don't use the battle system.. I am gonna do tutorials for making items for item system.. Making attacks which don't replace the old ones.. Adding new pokemon into the battle sys.. But these will be done later and you will be the first to know when they are completed.. :D
    rubyrulez said:
    update the battle system yet?
    I suggest you wait until the new release of the battle system (v2) before trying to add new stuff into the battle... It will only be a little amount of time.. Can't put a date on it but I'd say about.. A week or so..

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    A week or so..
    That's not long to wait then. A new release would really help a lot of people.
    update the battle system yet?
    well I don't think that you should try and update it yourself. There's a lot of
    variables that can get mixed up.

santadidit102

GFX Artist
    Years
    ok srry about this rubyrulez,but i cant help til next week cuz my dad got rid of my old comp and i cant run rm2k3 on this 1 so i cant be helping until sometime next week

rubyrulez

Years
    santadidit102 said:
    ok srry about this rubyrulez,but i cant help til next week cuz my dad got rid of my old comp and i cant run rm2k3 on this 1 so i cant be helping until sometime next week

That's OK. I can do some of it myself and make all of that work easier on you. Anyways, I opened up a brand new Pokemon Dawn/Dusk site here. It was made in Hometown AOL, and will be moved when I can afforda web domain because the free hosting sites were giving me trouble.

rubyrulez

Years
    By the way, there are new additions to the PokeCommunity Center!

santadidit102 - He's helping me out.
    Daegon_Kimeron - He's a mod. Way to go! :)

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    By the way, there are new additions to the PokeCommunity Center!

santadidit102 - He's helping me out.
    Daegon_Kimeron - He's a mod. Way to go!
    Thankyou very much for including me rubyrulez! Guess this is one advantage
    of becoming a mod.

rubyrulez

Years
    Daegon_Kimeron said:
    Thankyou very much for including me rubyrulez! Guess this is one advantage
    of becoming a mod.

No problem, nobody is getting left out. Anyways, here are some screens of the PokeCommunity Center.

rubyrulez

Years
    It's ok if you can't. I did a majority of those switches and variables, I really felt bad sticking you with the hardest job. If you'd like to make title screens, I'd greatly appreciate that, and you wouldn't need RM2K/3 to do that. I really appreciate all that you have done. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2007
    Hi I am new i just wanted to know how u open the game pokemon dawn/dusk demo 3
    plzz tell me

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    You should not double post ________. One post of the same message is enough
    to express yourself. Also, you open the game by getting rm2k3 and click open project.

santadidit102

GFX Artist
    Years
    rubyrulez said:
    It's ok if you can't. I did a majority of those switches and variables, I really felt bad sticking you with the hardest job. If you'd like to make title screens, I'd greatly appreciate that, and you wouldn't need RM2K/3 to do that. I really appreciate all that you have done. :)

ok i'll make 1 .....what do u want it to be like??

___EDIT___

ok i finished it....how do u like the male hero i put in there?

Last edited:
    Back