• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Dawn/Dusk

How great's the game?

• Total voters

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Daegon: I'm trying to have it ready by mid january, but I have such a busy life so there are no guarantees.
    He said that he'll try to get it done by January.

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
    Years
    That's right...

Anyway, I'm headed to Upstate New York for Christmas. I'll still be coming on th PokeCommunity, however there will be absolutely no updates to Dawn/Dusk, and no new screens, until I return next Thursday. That said, here's a new Johto screen that should keep your interest until then. Everybody, have a happy and healthy holiday, and see you next Thursday. :D

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Goldenrod looks pretty cool. It looks like you've replicated it exactly from G/S/C like every other person who has made it for their game. I'm not too sure if that is a good or a bad thing though...

rubyrulez

Years
    Well, here is a brand new screen. Still trying to have it ready by mid-January. This shows the temporary Elite-Four Room design until I can get some chipsets for them.

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    They're actually quite nice the way they are. Try increasing the are of the battle arena.

Illusion

RMXP game maker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    Use this chipset for the league if you want.
    It just needs recoloring.
    Make a parallel process to do a tile submission to animate.

rubyrulez

Years
    Sorry for the double post, but here's another screen.

(Lol this wont be in the actual game, I just felt I had to do this.)

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Right back at'ya. That previous screen is the 'congratulations for beating the elite 4' screen isn't it?

rubyrulez

Years
    Sorry for double-posting but I have a new years surprise for you all...

Click here

Hate to spoil the surprise now, but I feel it's important. This is the Pokemon Dawn demo v 3.5 (beta). What this is, basically, is what I've done so far and is missing a ton of maps and events. I generally just wanted to show you all what I've done so far, and there's still a lot to do before I can release demo 4 by the deadline I've set for myself (mid-January). I am looking for three things.

1- Complements

2- a lot of critisizm

3 - Fresh new ideas.

So try this out and tell me what you think. Just note that some maps dont have teleports (or you cant teleport to them rather, such as the Pokemon league) so you will have to set them up yourselves. Anyways, hope you enjoy! I also hope to hear your ideas and have a very Happy and Healthy 2005!

EDIT - If you happen to make it to the credits and you find your name isn't there, but you know that you belong there, just let me know. Sorry in advance it was hard to remember everyone who helped me out on this game.

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I'm downloading it right now. I'll give you an evaluation of it in a later post.

rubyrulez

Years
    Cool, anyways I am starting a Game Development team called Team Dawn. I am looking for people to help me out with this and other games. If you're interested, just send me a PM. I am also looking for help with the website.

rubyrulez

Years
    Yeah, the site I'm now using to host the game ran out of monthly bandwith already! Hope all of you got to download before this happened!

Back