• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Dawn/Dusk

How great's the game?

• Total voters

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
    Years
    Yeah I think it should stay for now (unless nobody likes it then we can change it.) Now let me tell you about what's different about berry planting:

There are now two types of soil, Soft and Loamy, Dry and Dusty. There are certain berries that will grow better in certain soils while others wont grow as well.

rubyrulez

Years
    A very, very special thanks gos out to Barry for these. He put a lot of hard work into making these for me, so now I can reveal them to you. Here are the hero and rival (or vice versa) battle sprites being used in my game. Also I am looking for help splitting the currently existing berries into two seperate groups, each group growing best in each kind of soil (soft and Loamy, Dry and Dusty) so if anybody has any ideas...

...look forward to yet another demo soon. :)

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Sounds Cool RubyRulez I Like Those Sprites Barry Made
    ,If You Need Any Sprites From Me Give Me A Call Ok?
    ---------------------------------
    I Specialize In:
    Recolors I Am Ok...
    Fuzes Trainers & Pokemon Or (PKMN & PKMN) & (TRAINER & TRAINER)

Sam

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2006
    Sorry bout this ( not many words)

Last edited:

Sam

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2006
    Ok, im am sorry, i will remove the link. Something wrong wiv me lately

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Well I'm glad you gave me thanks in your thread. It's always nice to get that. I enjoy spriting so it's not a big deal.

good luck with your game. Thanks for the help with mine. =D

rubyrulez

Years
    No problem man! Anyways, lateralshift is having some sort of problem lately, so I can't post a new demo until either:

1. Lateralshift comes back on

2. I can find somewhere else to host the game

Either way, I got the chipset I need so I can continue working on it. Once I finish Baysect City, I'll get the demo out.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I guess it won't be a long time for the demo to come out.
    If lateralshift doesn't work, how about uploading it here in a couple of files?

rubyrulez

Years
    It shouldn't be too long, I just need to add a few houses. The thing that gets me and may prolong the release is that I have to move the switches and the variables around, and I don't know where I'm going to put them because I know I'll need to save room for more. Anyways, this is about the time where I place all who helped me into my game, I'll post more screens later. Heres the list of people and how they helped.

Phoenix - The title was his idea, and he deserves credit.
    freakboy - Made an awesome hoenn chipset for me!
    Yamichi - Gave me the Saffron chipset I desperately needed for Baysect City!
    Avatar - I'm using his Johto gym leaders in this game.
    Barry - For those awesome sprites ;)
    DarkMage31 - He's the mod, he puts a lot of hard work into this board, he deserves it!

I'm sure there are others I need to search for who they are. Anyways I will need a charset for each of you, and once the Battle System is put in, some battle sprites and what Pokemon you want. Thanks a lot guys! Without these contributions this game might not have been possible! Expect some screens a little later on!

-EDIT- Here are those screens!

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    They're really neat looking! Anyway, is there anything you need help on?

rubyrulez

Years
    Daegon Kimeron said:
    They're really neat looking! Anyway, is there anything you need help on?

Sure I can think of some stuff, I also forgot to mention the creators of the CBS will also be included, seeing as how I'll be using it in the game.

rubyrulez

Years
    Just an announcement, this game is not dead! As a matter of fact, today I will start the transition of the CBS into this game.

Back