• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon: Destiny Arrived

Good or Bad for beginner

• Total voters

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Yeah man...also If i can comic 13 will be up....... and maybe a specail to see why Dash did when he "went to heal his POk?mon".

pokexproduction

Lil' Miss Azn
    Years
    coreystranick said:
    Yeah man...also If i can comic 13 will be up....... and maybe a specail to see why Dash did when he "went to heal his POk?mon".

oh cool^^I really want to see what he did.Maybe he betrayed them or something XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2006
    Hey is anyone listening?I could beat you and show you my true power.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    GET OUT OF MY THREAD! Geez your are doulpe posting and spamming. Going way wya off topic. Please don't come here unless you talk about my thread, and want to join. If you don't i will report you

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    coreystranick said:
    GET OUT OF MY THREAD! Geez your are doulpe posting and spamming. Going way wya off topic. Please don't come here unless you talk about my thread, and want to join. If you don't i will report you
    seriously XD
    when i saw her first post i was like "wtf" then she kept goin on >_>

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Well, guys i am working on my Feburary contest entry. I thought making a couple pokemon with hearts and stuff, LIke wings, would be fun, It is hard and making it look good is hard. Hopefully this will be liked better than my santa groudon.

I said that to say this. Eppy 13 will be short, ans so will 14 they will depict what E.OL's team is doing, Buit before i do 14 i will make that special comic.
    The end of the season will be sometime this week. As soon as i get epyy 14 done.

So if anyone wants to join Season 2 post your sprites. I am only taking 7 people. So please join.

pokexproduction

Lil' Miss Azn
    Years
    coreystranick said:
    Well, guys i am working on my Feburary contest entry. I thought making a couple pokemon with hearts and stuff, LIke wings, would be fun, It is hard and making it look good is hard. Hopefully this will be liked better than my santa groudon.

I said that to say this. Eppy 13 will be short, ans so will 14 they will depict what E.OL's team is doing, Buit before i do 14 i will make that special comic.
    The end of the season will be sometime this week. As soon as i get epyy 14 done.

So if anyone wants to join Season 2 post your sprites. I am only taking 7 people. So please join.

okay cool^^I'm gonna make those othe over world sprites soon

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Alroght sis, just PM them to me....
    here is the request form for the seond season
    Sprites:
    Name:
    Story:
    Team: Good(Omega Latios)-Only four spots Bad ( Evil Omega Latios)- only three spots
    Pokemon:
    ANything else you wanna add to help me:

pokexproduction

Lil' Miss Azn
    Years
    coreystranick said:
    Alroght sis, just PM them to me....
    here is the request form for the seond season
    Sprites:
    Name:
    Story:
    Team: Good(Omega Latios)-Only four spots Bad ( Evil Omega Latios)- only three spots
    Pokemon:
    ANything else you wanna add to help me:

alright,sure, bro^^working on them now

pokexproduction

Lil' Miss Azn
    Years
    ok this is what I have on the danielle's other sprites so far:

:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Awsome. How do you do that? that is so cool. Hey I have to talk to you so i am going to PM you

Back