• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon: Destiny Arrived

Good or Bad for beginner

• Total voters

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Anyone who as in this comic, if it is possible could you get alitlle more mature sprites, season tow is set 10 years into the furutre

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    yeah, it really wouldnt matter. But i know my characer is getting revamped. i a talking about........wait nevermind....they are all fine. But if you ahve any cahnges to your sprites foor example, longer hair, change in hair color. Clothing etc.

pokexproduction

Lil' Miss Azn
    Years
    coreystranick said:
    yeah, it really wouldnt matter. But i know my characer is getting revamped. i a talking about........wait nevermind....they are all fine. But if you ahve any cahnges to your sprites foor example, longer hair, change in hair color. Clothing etc.

do I have to revamp mine??

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    ummm....no yours looks fine. If you want to you can. Make a differnt sprite and everything. AGAIN ONLY IF YOU WANT TO!

pokexproduction

Lil' Miss Azn
    Years
    coreystranick said:
    That is what the the next Episode is going to be about.. If i have time i'll make it.

cool^^

and I got bored and made 3 different versions of Danielle,2 look a little bit alike,and one of them is different:

Pok?mon: Destiny Arrived

Back