• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon: Destiny Arrived

Good or Bad for beginner

• Total voters

Shattered Moon

Destiny Awaits
    Years
    Sprite:

Name: Serenity
    Story: Serenity was constantly abused by her father when she was young. After her ninth birthday she ran away. She took care of herself for a while, sometimes she was attacked by pokemon..but not often. After a while, she learned to catch pokemon. Her first pokemon was a Feebas (sp?) and after it evolved, she wanted to catch more pokemon. A couple years after, Serenity found out that she had been depending too much on her own pokemon. To this day she has been very fragile and doesn't talk so much to people..only to her pokemon.
    Pokemon: Molotic, Gardevoir, Vaporeon, Seadra, Dragonair
    Team: Good
    Personality: Hardly has any expression on her face. In battle, she doesn't give up even if she is clearly defeated. Serenity cares for people though, mostly people who are younger than her,she doesn't believe anyone her age could care for her.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    sweet, i like this character
    2 spots left on OL's team
    3 left on E.OL's team

is anyone gonna join that dark side?

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    cool cool. I'll wait, get them to me when you can. There will be no up date tonight or tomorrw(maybe)

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    sweet, thanks. i'll start amking a comic this week for the finale. It might be long so it can set up the nest season. HOpefully you gusy will like it

pokexproduction

Lil' Miss Azn
    Years
    coreystranick said:
    sweet, thanks. i'll start amking a comic this week for the finale. It might be long so it can set up the nest season. HOpefully you gusy will like it

ooooooh^^can't wait to see it bro^^

EDIT:Budgie_boy made a backshot for me^^

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    you double posted, awww. Well that is cool. If i decide to throw in some regular battles then i'll use it. I am changing the layout of my comics so the new one may be out later this weekend or something. I ahte saying this becausei feel bad when i can't get it by that date

Back