• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon: Endless

Do you like this game?

• Yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Needs work

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Is this even a game?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Pok?mon
    Endless
    :pokeball: Story:
    After Team Aqua is trowed out of the Hoen Region by the now powerfull Team Magma. The Team Aqua goes to a new region called Nao. Now new questions are placed in the Nao Region's people "What are they here for?", "Why do they seek?". So a new hero is needed, a hero to discover the misterys of his land and the adventure that awaits him.

:pokeball: Characters:
    • Hero
      hero.gif
    • Heroin
      heroine.gif
    • Rival
      rival.gif
    • Prof. Lin
      prof.gif

:pokeball: Features:
    • CMS
    • CBS
    • CTS :done:
    • Pokedex
    • PC
    • New Pokemons :added:

:pokeball: Screens:
    To see the varius screens please look through the thread.

:pokeball: The official site

:pokeball: Team:
    --Director:
    ---Vicener
    --Grafic Arts:
    ---Vicener
    ---Latioslover
    --Story:
    ---Vicener

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Thank you Phoenix and Mr.Kecleon. Mr.Kecleon I send you a pm with my request.

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Update:
    I'm in the progress on making the pokedex. I have decided to have all of the Hoenn pokemons and some new ones. :20: :19: :18:

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Hhhmm, there is not much to comment on. I think the screen looks good, but the story needs some working on, as does the grammar and spelling.

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Thanks. I ussually have a lot of spelling errors because that I speak spanish.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, today's the first time that I'm seeing this thread, and it looks like you've gotten off to a good start. I wish you the very best of luck.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Vicener said:
    Thanks. I ussually have a lot of spelling errors because that I speak spanish.
    You could get someone to check your game for spelling or grammar errors before you release any demos, then it wouldn't be a problem for ya.

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
  • Heroine takes an e at the end and the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon. Fish, fish. Car, cars. Pikachu, Pikachus.

Back