• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon: Endless

Do you like this game?

• Yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Needs work

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Is this even a game?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Thanks Everyone!!!!!! Because you all have been so kind I will reveal the first pokemon.

Name: Sheepog
    pkmn001.gif

Credit to Cowrie

Yoshiman

Also- Marrilman.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    Yay! A new dog Pokemon. Bit unoriginal name though:P. MAybe Woofles or somethin:P

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Hmmm... New features? ...
    Idk... Maybe later I'll ad something.

Yay!!! This is my 100th post!!!! :D :) :P​

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Time to reveal the two shadow pkmn:

Name: Sudseed
    pkmn002.gif

Credit to: komo1234

Name: Coocrak

pkmn003.gif

Credit to: Cowrie

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2005
    Nice, but that "Coocrak" doesn't belong to you, and neither does the "Sheepog." Both are custom icons that Cowrie made, and I know for a fact that she didn't give you permission to use them.

The sheepdog isn't a pokemon to begin with. It's an icon of one of the chimeras in the anime series Full Metal Alchemist. As for the bird, it was made as a special pokemon for the pokemon RPG that Cowrie and I are moderators at, and happens to already have the name of Chickapo. She and I would both prefer that you don't use her icons in the future without her permission. She put a lot of work into those icons, and snatching them for your own use is wrong.

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    My pride and Joy!! The trainer card. The system has been tested and it works awsome. Here is a screenshot so you can see some of the features of the trainer card.

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    A litle question to everyone: I need some one to help me with programing, cms, title screen maker and some one to help me on the new pkmn.

Back