• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pok?mon Happiness

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
Years
Okay, while Dreamer has that problem, and I can only hack it in my dad's PC, I started a hack in my PC: Pok?mon Happiness.

I'm just doing this for fun, and it's a hack of Leaf Green (I'm working on the European version, and If you can hack better with a USA version warn me by PM, okay? thanks)

The soryline is like this: A few years have passed with the legendaries and Rockets and stuff making the world..... let's sy, unhappy. Now everyone ishappy, and even the Earth itself is happy... until a threat comes... Will you be able to keep the peace, and Happiness, while at the same tim, becoming the Kanto champion?

Well, I already did:
:pokeball: 8 screens
:pokeball: Map modifications until Pewter

Because I'm a meanie, I'll only post two screens (heheheheh... :bandit:)
Well you'll have to agree it's better than nothing!;)

Last edited:

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
If you need to change the text then I'll give you this progrm.
It's called Advance Text and it edits all spoken text some of the menu, pokemon and item names and some other stuff.
I'll attach to this post! ;)

Dream Illusionist

Years
Now that was a problem because the image was deformated to me until 100, and the I gave up... Thanks! And if you have things like that to help me, don't post here, please, just PM me okay?

anyways, I have a new update (I was in my PC now so..)

:pokeball: Viridian Woods map is now modified, and bigger (more woods! huff...)

Well, a new post = new screenie (but not Viridian Woods')

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2008
Thats great sylph;)
Will there be any changes to the gym trainers/leaders?
Will there be new legendary's?

I can test out the beta for you if you want to?*Runs off to download LG*

Last edited:

Dream Illusionist

Years
Well, now I have a beta ready... But because I'm a big meanie:bandit: , I won't post it YET!

I'll only post when these criteria are met(mwahahahah)

:pokeball: My two Beta Testers test the hack and tell me the bugs
:pokeball: I show you all my screens (and you know: 1 screen each post)

Well the beta consists ONLY of map alterations, and going far as Pewter city, okay and...

Wild Screenie appears
Sylph launches Pok?ball

:pokeball:

Sylph caught Screenie!

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2008
Lol! great Sylph;) Wild Beta appears,Beta tester throws pokeball,Beta tester chatches Beta.ips

AcCiDeNT

Years
ok i can help you if you want me to i think i'm gonna change the mewtation from ruby to firered because it's better lol and i think kanto is a better map:) so how many more screenies do you have? and are there going to be any new pokemon? and what is the storyline? i have more but i'll post later :P

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2008
Mud,Me finish to pewter,kip,Me battle,mud,0 glitches and catch ,kip 0 glitches:)

Mudkip.

Dream Illusionist

Years
datriot, check above:the answer is a little up, isn't it?

Well, stop asking things that were already answered and telling me to post screens so that, I could post more screens.

You know what? Here's a screen but next time if you do some thing like that (you could at least say what you think about the hack, or criticize things , express your opinion...)

in my next post, NO Screenies.

Back