• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pok?mon Happiness

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
Years
Uh, they're talking abou it because i'm updating, and talking about it, and also posting screens of the game! The Beta isn't yet out.

Well..... Because my Beta Testers have already tested it... I didn't show all screens, but anyways, HERE'S THE BETA!

There are two bugs in this version I didn't correct:

:pokeball: When you meet Oak, instead of going to the lab door, you and him enter the lab in the grass.

:pokeball: In Viridian Woods, in the most top part, the trees arethe border, so it's kinda weird... You'll see what I mean.

Well, have a good time and keep posting

Last edited:

Harry Potter's Cyber fan

Hunting for Harry Potter
Years
:embarrass Ok sorry...I now remember, was that game that you download to me some months ago the beta... I was one of the beta testers?!:shocked oh ya!!!! but I telled you that I colden't...
I have that game in my gba.
But now is diferent isn't it... you arledy past the 5? gym?
I played that game and I thinked that it was cool. :classic:

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2008
;) i found no-more glitchies "Silverwind';)lol Tell me when ya wanna me to test ur gamie again yer;)

Dream Illusionist

Years
Thanks, I now made it until Cerulean now, (but no screenies:bandit: mwehehe)
Well, I can't because I haven't got any disks left home, and the screens are in my PC, not this one.

Well, keep posting, thanks~!

And THEY didn't triple post.
There were 2 persons posting, one of them double posted and the other only posted once, Mr.Loonytik

Years
lol srry :P i didn't look at the name butt at there ava's :P srry mudkipgirl:P*bounces head to wall* yea throws some rain in the forest o.o

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2008
mr_loonytik said:
lol srry :P i didn't look at the name butt at there ava's :P srry mudkipgirl:P*bounces head to wall* yea throws some rain in the forest o.o
no prblem;);)

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2008
Keepin postin;)
Keep up good work ,Looks great ..
Good luck with both this and Luna force;)

Dream Illusionist

Years
I simply use Elitemap. Only when mapping's ready, I'll start making text changes, new Pok?mons, Trainers, etc.

I added some stuff to Mt. Moon and Rock Tunnel, but sorry, no pics...
By the way, I doubt I'll make anything more this week, because I'm feverish, but keep posting please!;)

Back