• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pok?mon Happiness

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
Well I hope you get better Sylph,(mainly, 'cause I want you to post more screenies XD! Lol! Just kidding!XD!)
Anyway, I can't wait until you start changin' the text an' all that, most hacks don't have different text!

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2008
Hmm a little bird told me that you got some fresh screenies for us so do you?
or is the bird a really stupid liar?!

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2008
Well i really like them;)
But how are u goin to edit the event with a guy following u to the GYM then?

QFred

Behold...
Years
About Pewter, there will still be there that annoying kid that takes you to the Gym, and the other to the Museum???

Mi ix wyking it veuui muxx!!!!!!

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
Just so you know, you can use PET to edit the trainer battles in FR and LG, the trainer pics aren't the same, but you can edit their pokemon and if it is a double battle(but you proberbly already knew that...

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2008
Sylph said:
That won't be a problem, I will only change text to.... You guys guess, from my screenie and the first one to guess, will be an assegurate Beta Tester for the Next Beta.
I guess hes tellin u to visit the Pokemoncenter then;)
Is that right?

Back