• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon, The Evil Inside -Reloaded-

Years
  • LittleFascistPanties16 said:
    Don't try to get this flamed up again. This game isn't just about killing Pokemon(although that is a really fun part of it). It has a pretty deep storyline and great gameplay. If you don't have anything good to say about it, then don't talk about it at all.

Well technically they CAN say bad stuff about it (like what they think could be improved), as long as it is constructive and not something like "OFMG YUR GAM IS LEIK TEH SUXORZ!!111!11 KTHXBAI."

Though I really dont see anything bad about it right now, it's really awesome :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    evee said:
    meh i dont see wy some people think guns are cool.....i personally think that this is a pretty imature game...but whatever if you guys think guns and kiling are cool then i guess you should enjoy yourself with this...well i wanna call it a game but games are usually i duno...creative??? anyways have fun shooting stuff

Thyere are millions of games that have shooting and lots of them have been the best games ever made(Halo , and Halo 2 soon!, SPlinter cell, etc). Please do not start flaming, were giving him constructive criticism, not putting his game down.

Well technically they CAN say bad stuff about it (like what they think could be improved), as long as it is constructive and not something like "OFMG YUR GAM IS LEIK TEH SUXORZ!!111!11 KTHXBAI."

Though I really dont see anything bad about it right now, it's really awesome :)

:laugh: dude if someone actually said that they'd be out of here in an instant
    and I agree theres no reason to say anything bad its a very nice game, I really can't wait to play and do primary lotus as rock lee does in your game. That's soooo awesome :)

Years
  • Mephias said:
    :laugh: dude if someone actually said that they'd be out of here in an instant and I agree theres no reason to say anything bad its a very nice game, I really can't wait to play and do primary lotus as rock lee does in your game. That's soooo awesome :)

You never know.. i've had people say something similar to me.

chi467

Ice Queen
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 31, 2004
    The game seems interesting. Though I can't play it today I'll play it tomrrow, whoever made this game is a genius. Also I think the blurred character (sp?) is mewtwo.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I kinda realised it right now. Should have thought about PTEI.

shining_light

Dolphins. ^^. School. ;-;
    Years
  • Chi467 said:
    The game seems interesting. Though I can't play it today I'll play it tomrrow, whoever made this game is a genius. Also I think the blurred character (sp?) is mewtwo.
    I think you're right, It's the same colors as Mewtwo...and thread #3...Wow...tahts' alot for one game, but i can see why...

chi467

Ice Queen
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 31, 2004
    I was wondering how come this is thread 3 for this game? It's an awsome game.

Years
  • chi467 said:
    I was wondering how come this is thread 3 for this game? It's an awsome game.

The other 2 threads was closed due to some people flaming, now we're hoping that this one doesn't get filled with flaming like the other ones.

chi467

Ice Queen
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 31, 2004
    Okay I see it's a shame the other threads got closed. I like pokemon but what's wrong with a little fun right?

Years
  • chi467 said:
    Okay I see it's a shame the other threads got closed. I like pokemon but what's wrong with a little fun right?

Yeah I know, :\ Especially for such a great game, even IF you have to kill Pokemons in it.

chi467

Ice Queen
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 31, 2004
    Well I never felt when it wasn't must have been hectic. Who would want to flame a good game?

Last edited:

chi467

Ice Queen
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 31, 2004
    If it's okay to ask how come you blurred out the pokemon?

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
    Years
  • Mena said:
    How many levels are there going to be so that I can kinda count down and grab it right when it comes out. This is one of my favorite pokemon games.
    there will be 10 levels just like part 1... ofcourse the levels themself are Way larger (level 5 for instance has 4 bosses, 3 different area's and the same amount of gameplay as PTEI1 had in total.) Right now I finished level 8 and I am working on the Boss for this level. Tough the completation is near... the last parts of the game are the hardest to make... But release of the complete version is in a matter of a few weeks. (5-4 weeks give or take a week.)

Krazy_Meerkat said:
    Can we get a preview of some of your cutscenes please colt? I gotta see these "never seen before in rm2k" scenes..
    Ya got me all excited now :D
    alright then, do note these screen haven't been posted anywhere before! you all get the privaledge to see them for the first time.

scrn_bmintro_01.gif

Colt goes towards an office building to save a trapped soldier (level 5)
    scrn_bmintro_02.gif

2 Nidokings ambush Colt... Who realizes he should've reloaded his guns.
    scrn_bmintro_03.gif

Bmage comes to the resque. With Bullet-time
    I gotta give Blackmage#1(Bmage) credit for coding this scene, after providing the GFX he needed he put together this awesome scene

scrn_lugiaintro_01.gif

scrn_lugiaintro_02.gif

scrn_lugiaintro_03.gif

picture based scenes aren't the only cutscenes, here Colt saves his friend (who's favorite pok?mon is lugia and goes nuts when he sees it) in event based cutscene with bullet-time

scrn_lugiaoutro_02.gif

Beat Lugia with out damaging Bmage to much and you'll get this scene
    scrn_lugiaoutro_01.gif

If Bmage gets damaged to much you'll get this scene... kinda like multipull endings :)

evee said:
    meh i dont see wy some people think guns are cool.....i personally think that this is a pretty imature game...but whatever if you guys think guns and kiling are cool then i guess you should enjoy yourself with this...well i wanna call it a game but games are usually i duno...creative??? anyways have fun shooting stuff
    No one here is saying guns are cool (well... maybe I think so :P) they like the game. Do note that it isn't a mindless shooter. There is both a story and a very intense gameplay. There is also a deeper story line related reason to why the guns are used.
    Since The humans (who have been depending on pok?mon for all they're lives) are being forced to fight for they're lives. Since it's clear that Pok?mon's strenght exceeds that of a normal human, the only thing the Humans can do is really on they're technology and skills to fight of the Pok?mon Treat. Guns are modern-days primary means of defence... and Pok?mon seems to take place in a modern-day-time/reallity.
    It's only normal for the humans to fight with Guns...
    Easier put... it's a theme of Modern Day Weapons and technology VS Pok?mon's Elemental/Physical and Psychological powers.

You also say, it's not creative... You probably have no Idea of the ackward and insane coding used in the game. Not only that... A Pok?mon "Fan"game (I really doubt PTEI quallifies as a "Fan"game.) where instead of Catching pok?mon and doing the same stuff as the GBC/GBA games is LESS orginal then Having to Hunt them doing and protect the people of the pok?mon world... (No offense to All Pok?mon fangame makers! I surely acknollegde the effort and work put into your games and In no way mean to say your games are mearly Copies of the GB games... sorry!)
    Play the game Evee and you'll know what I mean.

LittleFascistPanties16 is right, It's supose to be secret who it is so people will get curious and look forward to the game more.
    Even tough people can gess who the blurred pok?mon is... there are still a few suprises left. The blur is inserted for 2 reasons to hide the id of the Pok?mon (gess it didn'work out since the pok?mon in question is purple only one pok?mon has :P ) and it hides something else about that pok?mon... but thats a secret... Only I know :)

Wow... I did type allot this time. Enjoy the screens everyone

Back