• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon, The Evil Inside Revisted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
?Would that mod happen to have a red pokemon as his avatar? BTW dont know weather this game is good or just strange.

Brittany

Back?
Years
Sakura and Espeon said:
T-dome is for political and debatable topics, but it doesn't belong there because it's a game...

maybe posting a debate topic would work. ^_^
It is also for things that are recomended for a more mature audience. And this could easily be a debate.

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
Years
Oh, I was posting my reply to LittleFascistPanties16 and it aprears, about 7 post went before mine.

According to DarkMage31 I was allowed to keep this topic. And there is a warning cleary staying that the game is not ment for Hardcore Pokemon fans. I even stopped posting Screenshots so the topic should do any harm.

Instead of bashing the Idea of killing pokemon have you even tried the game? I can assure you there is NO other rm2k game out there with the same amount of Action Filled Gameplay. for Action Fans it's a real must play for rm2k.

Brittany

Back?
Years
It's not neccasarily an AntiPokemon game. If you played it, you would realize that the characters had to make drastic decisions to live, and Colt was the only person to take charge and realize that the Pokemon have gone crazy.

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
Years
no, the mod doesnt, and im not going to give any more clues, cause i dont want the name exposed.

how cant it be an anti pokemon game when there involves killing of pokemon?? it makes perfect sense to call it anit pokemon.

even if it is for life/death, still, the game shouldnt be on PC. its just common sense to not post an anti pokemon game on a pokemon website.

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
Years
Well I posted it here because of the many GOOD reviews and mails I got from People who liked the game and we're pokemon fan. As you can see, several people do like the game and apear to like pokemon (since this is a pokemon community).

I got allot of Inspiration from the Pokemon games (In a good way) and from the series (in a bad way... Im being honest). Besides it's all just fiction... it ain't like I am killing your friends. As a matter of fact it's less violent then most other shooting games where you have to take out other people...

Brittany

Back?
Years
Blissey Trainer 8290 said:
no, the mod doesnt, and im not going to give any more clues, cause i dont want the name exposed.

how cant it be an anti pokemon game when there involves killing of pokemon?? it makes perfect sense to call it anit pokemon.

even if it is for life/death, still, the game shouldnt be on PC. its just common sense to not post an anti pokemon game on a pokemon website.
Killing Pokemon! Thats not only what the game is about! And its not like they killed them just because they want to. They killed they because they had to.

You're just like Ash. XD

Brittany

Back?
Years
Sakura and Espeon said:
I don't care how much you hate the anime, but having a Anti-Pokemon game provkes pokemon fans to start flaming or disagreeing. This is already out of control, and I had to mentioned it to the staff... >_>
If they start flaming and disagreeing, then that is their problem.

That just show's their low tolerance and immaturity.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
it's not about being mature the point is that it's tearing pc apart bcuz u put it on a pokemon site! which i for pokemon fanatics. don't u dare bring me in this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back