• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon, The Evil Inside Revisted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
it's not about maturity or however it's spelled it's about well u already know since so many ppl told u. the only ppl who started the flame war is u guys.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Gardevoir352 said:
it's not about maturity or however it's spelled it's about well u already know since so many ppl told u. the only ppl who started the flame war is u guys.
No it was you. There was no argument untill you brought any of this up. IF you hadent startedgoing on about how it was bad to post this, then you should have read the warning.

Brittany

Back?
Years
If you noticed, the situation is alot like the first movie.

Pokemon were made to hate humans in the first movie.
In this, Pokemon are controlled by some unknown force, and try to kill humans.

In the first movie, the Pokemon TRIED TO KILL HUMANS, but guess how the humans replied? They made their Pokemon protect them.
In this, the humans can actually fight for themselves instead of making humans do their work.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
LittleFascistPanties16 said:
If you noticed, the situation is alot like the first movie.

Pokemon were made to hate humans in the first movie.
In this, Pokemon are controlled by some unknown force, and try to kill humans.

In the first movie, the Pokemon TRIED TO KILL HUMANS, but guess how the humans replied? They made their Pokemon protect them.
In this, the humans can actually fight for themselves instead of making humans do their work.
Just stop replying to them about it. Let them think they won this pety fight. Mods dident do anything since it is not against the rules.

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
Years
SupiSweetAtTaCk! I did receive your PM but as all my other Hatemail, I simply ignore it.

Whats wrong with advertising a Good Game for Rm2k in an RM2k forum. :S

.Socks

free yourself
Years
Gardevoir352 said:
true.if this wuz never created we would not haffta complain!!!

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Gardevoir352 said:
i hope i get killed by a pokemon. blue shut up me. i heard enough of ppl tlkin about me so shut it.
Look all I know is it's not against the rules. If you have a problem with ANY of us take it up with us in aim or a pm. I'd expect someone your age to act mature about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back