• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Poke-Ronpa: Year One - Despair

Years
    Okay, next post is up! The Investigation Phase has officially begun. Whenever a murder happens, I'll send you guys a list of clues and locations that you can investigate, and you can chose to share those clues with each other, or not. Some information will be shared with you, some will be revealed by NPCs during the trial. Unfortunately I left my notes at home, and I can't remember all the clues I was going to give you guys off the top of my head. So I'll send you guys a message at some point tonight with the clues and make sure that you have some material to work with.

At this point, you can write some sort of reaction to this if you want, or you can wait for me to send the clues. Up to you. :D

Years
    Gotta apologize, misplaced my notes when I made my post and kinda screwed a few things up. Trying to sort it out to be workable, but I think I should have something by tomorrow morning.

Also Godzil....very observant of you. I think I'll have to keep my eye on you...

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    I'll be posting sometime today. So stay tuned for that!

Years
    Alright, sorry for the delay, got the kinks worked out, and we can finally get about investigating this thing. The process I've decided is to give each of you one clue that will lead to more and more clues. Some evidence will be found by you guys, some by NPCs, and most of the information the NPCs have will be revealed in the school trial. I'll send each of you a PM with your first clues. Posts here don't have to be too long, just long enough to investigate the clue, at which point I'll make a post moving you on to the next one.

And Godzil, why would I tell you! ;P

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Hm... okay, I'll see what I can make out of with this clue.

Back