• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.~Poke-Roy's Fakemon Studio!~.

Years
    ~Introduction~
    Hello!
    Welcome in my fakemon studio,
    Here I will post my sprites and I would appreciate it if you Rate my sprites!
    Feel free to look around!;)

~Gallery~

Last edited:
    Years
    By no means are these Fakemon, but most off them are good nonetheless.

I left these two quotes as I feel they aren't as good as the others. There's too much copypaste and not enough blending.

Your absolutely right about the fakemon thing XD
    and about these 2 to those are the first 2 I made since a long time (1 year) so those where uuhhmm how do you call it to get in the game again or something like that :P

Any RQsts? <<--- NOT

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    These are pretty nice to me. :)
    I think the Pichu/Azurill splice is really cute. =3
    The Numel/Kingdra one is very good too. :)
    I really love how to took out the black utline for the regular Pokémon. :mudkip;):
    Good Luck with the rest~

Years
    They are the same as last year. Nothing has changed.

Wind~ you need to use constructive criticism in your posts.

Yes mayb not in the rules but last year you could change the topic in request opena nd no requests,,,(or am I mistaking myself whit another forum??)

Here another new one Its a recolored numel and then I drew the smoke.. (pretty proud of the smoke :P)

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Hey Poke-Roy! Nice sprite topic! Okay here we go, The Numel+Kingdra fusion is nice. The Pichu+Azurill is cute ;) The Smoochum+Azurill is mega cute :P The spirit pokemon rock! The Numel recolor is good(especially the smoke:P). The Pokemon with no outline...disturb me...I'm not particulary fond of them, but that's just me :P
    Over all, good job dude!

Years
    Heey thanks,,,
    the one you mentioned was my first since a year orso...
    The numel kingdra mix is an old one from me :) i consider it one of my best ;)
    here is a new one..
    Lumineon dragonite mix

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    what you made are called fusions, not fakemon. fakemon are completely random made up stuff, where fusions, like what you have done, are just two or more pokemon plopped together.

frosslass, u r crazy! i LOVE the slaking type! it has a cool multi media look to it! you should do more like it, poke roy, it is something that i have definately have not seen before, and would like to see more of!

At for the spirts, they remind me of ghost obi wan kanobi in the 6th movie (when he sits on the log even though he's a ghost ^_^) there not to bad, i guess. again, theyre something different...

either way, keep up the great work, these are nicely done!

Keep Spriting!

One more thing, probally best not to question the moderator, considering that your citizenship depends on following the rules... just a thought...

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Hey there, Poke-Roy long time no see!
    You brought Numdra back with you too! :D He's still my favorite of your sprites.
    Your new ones are pretty neat too, my favorite is the "Dragineon". Keep up the good work.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
    what you made are called fusions, not fakemon. fakemon are completely random made up stuff, where fusions, like what you have done, are just two or more pokemon plopped together.

frosslass, u r crazy! i LOVE the slaking type! it has a cool multi media look to it! you should do more like it, poke roy, it is something that i have definately have not seen before, and would like to see more of!

At for the spirts, they remind me of ghost obi wan kanobi in the 6th movie (when he sits on the log even though he's a ghost ^_^) there not to bad, i guess. again, theyre something different...

Keep Spriting!

One more thing, probally best not to question the moderator, considering that your citizenship depends on following the rules... just a thought...

they look so bright without outline :O maybe i should get used to those sprites.. :/

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    Heey thanks,,,
    the one you mentioned was my first since a year orso...
    The numel kingdra mix is an old one from me :) i consider it one of my best ;)
    here is a new one..
    Lumineon dragonite mix

This Lumineon Dragonite is amazing. I like the most of yours. (But they're all good.)
    Also, I personally like the azuril/chimchar!

Years

Keep Spriting!

I know that adn I know what fakeon are I will make some of them when im all "back in the game" ;)

The ones U like are called lineless its pretty old :P but I like them to they give me a more smooth vieuw of the pokemon :D

Think im gonna piss u of right now but I never seen all the starwars series only 1 :P BUt I still want tolook them all ;) And I always try to stick out :P maybe you've seen no-shade pokemon? But they are a creation of mine I made the style up last year :D

And bout the moderator know that I don't wanna piss em of but everytime I come on PC for the first time in a long tiume a get a warn or a note or something XD

Hey there, Poke-Roy long time no see!
    You brought Numdra back with you too! :D He's still my favorite of your sprites.
    Your new ones are pretty neat too, my favorite is the "Dragineon". Keep up the good work.
    Heey yes yes my prode and joy of couse I want to show her off :P And thanks I like the Dragineon too :)

they look so bright without outline :O maybe i should get used to those sprites.. :/
    Idd many people use the spriting style (on the dutch forum)..

This Lumineon Dragonite is amazing. I like the most of yours. (But they're all good.)
    Also, I personally like the azuril/chimchar!
    GThanks glad someon likes the azurill chimchar one (I personally dont like it but hey it was a RQ on another forum :P)

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    wow, i like the glowing swinub, kinda looks cool(well, i like everything that glows >_>)

Back