• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokeanimate shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    haha! i cant believe you said that, i was trying to make it as hard as possible...

oh, well then try at least please.

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    hmm, aurawave i dont know what you are talking about. besides, that goes in the staff group.

KingArmag

Muser
    Years
    OK then i'm finished with lucario!
    pokeanimate shop

I know i finished it fast...:D

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    pokemon: notched ear pichu(If you can do it)
    background:tree evening
    action: attacking

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    ooh, chrunch, i can only do notched-ear pichu looking up, down, left, or right. but i'll still do it if you tell me up, down, right or left.

EDIT: wait, i think i can do it attacking.

ok, chrunch! here you go!
    pokeanimate shop

i know the attack animation sucks, i had to make it from scratch. anyway, hope you like it!

Last edited:

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    um, LordDarkrai, that's near impossible. it would take 2 hours at the least. i'm definitely not attempting it.

Jet Jathor

Pokewatcher & Collector
    Years
    I'll do the tyranitar. I love a challenge. I know the shiny lugia and ho oh thing wasn't for me, but i was bored. Srry about the height, makeagif.com messed it up.
    pokeanimate shop

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    yeah, i can't do the tyranitar, i'm just a beginner. and i tried to get someone i know to request one, but he didn't because he's too lazy.

um, i noticed that the Helipad? background preview image is gone.

EDIT: yay! the SerebiiForums branch of the shop is now open! The requests from there that i cannot do (which is quite a lot) will be posted here. more business!

Last edited:

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    wow, it is so slow here... hopefully the serebii branch will help business a bit...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back