• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokeanimate shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    it does look pretty good. DSoL's joined SPPf, so he'll be able to do some requests over there.

Darkest Shade of Light

Pokémon Midnight Sun
    Years
    Alright, here is tyranitar.
    pokeanimate shop

Yes, he is gigantic. Yes, the houses are the size of ants. But i think it's pretty good.
    TYRANITAR'S ON STEROIDS!!!!!!! RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. I feel sorry for the people who live there...

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    i'm not sending requests because DSoL, Pokestorm and me can get them all (so far). I'll send some along if we can't get it.

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    k! heres one:
    Pokemon: Ditto
    Background: Tree night
    Action: Transform to Absol (and back on a loop)

Years
    hey guys, i have a new name :D
    i think it is better than my last, anyways, this is tottaly spam, pleeze post this stuff on the staff club.K?
    seriusley, if your on the staff, you can make your own animations, k?

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    -0, if youre talking about me, thats a request from a serebii member. i couldnt do it, so i sent it here. oh yeah, and we've got gold1222 on there with us.

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    -0, jet asked for a serebii request, because we've been getting no business around here.

and, i ignore aurawave because i never understand his questions, or he never states his questions.

Last edited:

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    hey guys, i have a new name
    i think it is better than my last, anyways, this is tottaly spam, pleeze post this stuff on the staff club.K?
    seriusley, if your on the staff, you can make your own animations, k?

That is exactly what I always tell them, yet they never seem to listen. Hopefully now that you have told them, they will listen. By the way, nice new username!:D

OHH I GOT AN IDEA!

.....my idea....will not share..lol

actually..no idea lol

but i downloaded the bg files and will be learning how to use them yay!
    .....if ANYONE EVER REPLIES TO HELP ME OUT!!!!

Well? What do you need help with? Because it does not help if you just say : .....if ANYONE EVER REPLIES TO HELP ME OUT!!!!

Last edited:

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    @pokestorm (last part of your last post), exactly! he/she never actually tells us what he/she needs help with! and, um, pokestorm, are you the pokestorm we have seen on serebii? just to make sure there is nor identity fraud.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back