• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokeanimate shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    sure but i'll (for once) have to ask a moderater for permission
    and heres the buneary
    pokeanimate shop

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    I just redid the Space background and right now I'm working on the Stockings :)

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    here is the Christmas mantle with an added Monorah because it didn't really have any details to it.
    pokeanimate shop

I have Two Versions of The Space Background, One With The Moon, One With the Moon and The Stars
    pokeanimate shop
    pokeanimate shop

you ahould put up both and give a choice.

I'll will make Night Versions of my Grassy Field, using the Space Backgrounds

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    ScizorZ are you a Jew?

I couldn't fill any requests today because I'm doing a Poetry Project for English Class.

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    Only 12.5% Jewish (My Grandma was Jewish but married a Christian who raised my Mom Christian while Dad's side was 100%) (It's not 25% because she was also Syrian, which makes up the other 12.5% of the 25%) But on another note, Itzy try to request the new thread soon.

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    here is the Christmas mantle with an added Monorah because it didn't really have any details to it.
    pokeanimate shop

I have Two Versions of The Space Background, One With The Moon, One With the Moon and The Stars
    pokeanimate shop
    pokeanimate shop

you ahould put up both and give a choice.

I'll will make Night Versions of my Grassy Field, using the Space Backgrounds

Wouldn't that make it a Hanukkah background, instead of Christmas?

Suicune23

Ice Cold...
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2015
    pokemon: pikachu
    background:the grass background from scizorZ
    action:Idle

Suicune23

Ice Cold...
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2015
    thank you very much
    that looks funny when pikachu is on the ground and the grass is shaking

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    it's not a Hanakuh Background!! It has both Stockings and a monorah!
    Also strting a new thread would be like starting from scratch and we could just start anew

P.S. That Ocean is a Desert
    P.S.S.I Remade the Field At Night~
    pokeanimate shop

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    oh didn't realize only staff get it sorry what about rilou he isn't much of a legendairy right?

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    Well, since I'm one for trying new things....I experimented on a 3d background. I think it turned out fairly well.
    pokeanimate shop

And since it seemed like everyone was contributing to ScizorZ's new Christmas/Hanukkah background except for me, I added a little something. Makes it feel more homey, yes? If you don't like it keep it the way it was.
    pokeanimate shop

To Blasto King: No, Riolu isn't a legendary. What action should he be performing in the animation?

To Staff Members: We need to do an overhaul on the text on page 1. It seems a little too confusing and some format would not be a bad thing to have.

To Itsover900:
    You can remove my stocking background on the front page, as ScizorZ's is much better and they're very similar.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    sleeping in the Christmas/Hanukkah but please get rid of the candles i don't really want Hanukkah just Christmas:)
    i want it to look like he is sleeping in front of a burnt out fireplace ;)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    The socks for the Christmas/Holidays background seem poorly done, as do the hooks. You should make the hooks on the socks look more subtle and change the color from black to a dark grey. As for the socks, I think you should even out the sides and make the bottoms look. . Like they're not gravitating.​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back