• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokeanimate shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    well, i'm on the team! yay! and now i can talk about technical stuff on the staff group, so people can come back and make requests! come on people!

oh, and i would like to point out that i can do arceus and notched-ear pichu requests, it just that they wont be from PMD. but the pichu won't be able to have advanced animations, and only stuff like looking left, right, up and down. but i think i've got the arceus covered.

Last edited:

the.holy.priestess

I'll play forever. <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2014
    Excuse me, are requests still being taken? If so, I would like a Scizor in a Night background using the move Bullet Punch.

Darkest Shade of Light

Pokémon Midnight Sun
    Years
    Here is a sad attempt at Scizor's bullet punch. What would the animation for bullet punch actualy look like?
    pokeanimate shop

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    DSoL, the DP animation is at the Bulbapedia article for it. just google "Bullet Punch". And I'm almot done with my take on it.

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    well, whatever, but i'm not an advanced animation maker. at least i repeated the last two frames over and over thrice after the first time to make it a little more like bullet punch

@Pokestorm: can you check the General Discussion discussion in the staff group plz?

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    your welcome! i am a beginner here, as i was accepted as a staff member herer just a few hours ago.

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    ok, Armag i'm going to seriously challenge you...

pokemon: shiny lugia, shiny ho-oh, shiny celebi
    background: Treasure Town
    action: lugia using aeroblast at ho-oh, ho-oh using sacred fire at lugia, and celebi lying on the ground hurt

MUHAHA!

KingArmag

Muser
    Years
    @IO9 YES THANK YOU!!!!! Ill get right on it :D
    @Pokefan OMG thats EXTREMELY INCREDIBLY HARD... I already did one like that except without Celebi and not in treasure town...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back