• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

poke'block or poffin?

do you perfer poke'block or poffin?

• poke'block

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • poffin

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

okjoek

Hoenn champ
Years
  • I personaly liked the process of making pokeblock muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch more because poffin making only sores out my hand after a while.

edit: ah shoot did it again!

i supose this can make some cartoon reference as well... maybe il go to bed before i forget anything else and make myself look like an idiot.

CptnSmonge

Pineapple Pirate
    Years
  • Not only does pokeblock sound less corny than poffin, I haven't replaced the screen protector on my DS for months so I shy away from using a lot of touch features. I'm not even sure if DS Lite screen protectors are still in circulation--guess I'll google that one.
    Besides, just say Poffin. It just doesn't feel right when you say it, doesn't it? Like an imaginary word you would ask a kid to make up on the spot.

EDIT--btw, I'm aware of the irony of my sig.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
  • ah thanks.

And touch screen protectors are another thing. swirling your stylist on the screen a hundred times per poffin is like using a knife as a stylist for the simple activities.

and like i said before its just easyer to time and press the b button than it is to wear out your wrist trying to make poffin.

as for the cartoon it doesnt really matter because you get the same results in either.

orange discontent

pogeymans?
    Years
  • Neither were very great, but poffins were a lot funner to make. You also forgot the Apricorn shake, but I never used them and forgot if you even did anything interactive other than putting the apricorns in the blender and running around.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • Pokeblock definitely. I've never even made Poffins, I only ever bought them, and they were expensive. Making Pokeblock was easy.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I like making Poffins better.
    Because to tell the truth...I don't think I've ever made a PokeBlock (I have Sapphire I just don't think I've ever made one)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well to be honest, I found making Poke blocks funner! But I guess to an actual pokemon I think most would find a Poffin more delicious.. :D

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Making Pokeblocks was actually fun, compared to Poffin, so I choose Pokeblocks. :3

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I could care less about contests, but I actually did find myself at the pokeblock-making minigame in Ru/Sa a lot just to pass time. The Poffin house...not so much. >_>

Back