• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity Cup Qualifiers

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    As of today, even though I'm co-rule creator, if anyone has an opponent, they must fight that opponent within from when they won the last battle to the 2nd Sunday after, eg if I won a fight on the Friday 16th, I have until the 25th (Sunday) to battle my new opponent.

IsTonDialo and DeathlyHallows, you both must fight within this week, and if you haven't by Sunday, I'm afraid you are both out. I know its harsh, but it is fair in a way.

DARKSHADE

Waiting.. In the Shadows..
    Years
  • im up for a battle :)
    but i guess all places have been filled :(

well my teams here if ur intrested:

luxray lv.100 male
    celebi (damn it s a freaking legendary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) anyway its lv.100
    salamence lv.100 male
    typhlosion lv.100 male
    zangoose/streakz lv.100 male
    milotic lv.100 male

but that means i hav eto replace celebi!!!!!!!!!!!
    i dont really wan tto but if i have to ill replac eit with lv.100 lucario male

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Post when the tourneys finished, and we'll think about adding you to the next one (if there is one!)

IsTonDialo and DeathlyHallows, you both must fight within this week, and if you haven't by Sunday, I'm afraid you are both out. I know its harsh, but it is fair in a way.

Last edited:

joangaes

BANNER MAKER
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    Post when the tourneys finished, and we'll think about adding you to the next one (if there is one!)

Tuesday and there's still not notice.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I've done the best I can. DeathlyHallows has tried to arrange a fight, however the time zone and school makes it harder! Sorry, but I'm sick of you commenting on what I'm doing. This is as fair as I get, so sorry for being stressed, but that's what I live with!

Also, if IsTonDialo hasn't been online since Friday the 19th, then he is disqualified. (Day on his account on when he was online, 16th at 3pm)

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    We can't be sure! Anyway, seems like I'm doing all the rule improvements and the notices. I think I'm co-manager...

Sorry if it sounded evil, but most of it is true...

Also, if IsTonDialo hasn't been online since Friday the 19th, then he is disqualified. (Day on his account on when he was online, 16th at 3pm)

Last edited:

joangaes

BANNER MAKER
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    We can't be sure! Anyway, seems like I'm doing all the rule improvements and the notices. I think I'm co-manager...

Sorry if it sounded evil, but most of it is true...

Thanks for infroming us there's just one day left.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    yes. Why post if you know its started? Anyway, it will hopefully be over soon.

Message to IsTonDialo: If you don't fight DeathlyHallows by tomorrow evening (to me) You are out and DeathlyHallows is through.

Also, Hackimon12 and Shi No Tenshi need to fight by next Sunday. Sorry but I was caught up by isTonDialo and DeathlyHallows fight as DeathlyHallows asked me to.

joangaes

BANNER MAKER
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    yes. Why post if you know its started? Anyway, it will hopefully be over soon.

Message to IsTonDialo: If you don't fight DeathlyHallows by tomorrow evening (to me) You are out and DeathlyHallows is through.

Also, Hackimon12 and Shi No Tenshi need to fight by next Sunday. Sorry but I was caught up by isTonDialo and DeathlyHallows fight as DeathlyHallows asked me to.

Ok.
    We need this to go fast.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Thats why I posted it, and why I also carry on the important notice on all my posts... like so:

DeathlyHallows

I NEED A BATTLE!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    I hope Istondialo goes online and fights me, even though he wasn't very nice to me in his PMs, I still wanted to beat him..
    Anyway, I'll have to wait and see how this turns out..

IsTonDialo

Aaaaaa Katerina rapsei kwlo...
    Years
  • All this time I have been off cos i have to study a lot for my school and i also face problems with wifi.So i would appreciate it if you weren't putting so much pressure on me... However i'll be available for a few hours today.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Tourney's already started Aaron, and you're not in this one.

IsTonDialo, we are not putting pressure on you. You have had about 3 weeks to battle. I managed to finish all my battles so far in about 5 days. If you call a deadline pressure after 3 WEEKS then thats not my problem.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Its on Diamond and Pearl, but its already started and if you want to join, wait until its finished.

ISTONDIALO YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED AS YOU HAVE NOT FOUGHT DEATHLYHALLOWS AND HAVE MADE LITTLE EFFORT TO FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN. YOU MAY ARGUE, BUT DEATHLYHALLOWS HAS BEEN ONLINE AND WANTING TO BATTLE YOU SO MUCH THAT HE IS THROUGH. YOU HAVE MADE LITTLE EFFORT AND COULD HAVE MADE TIME WITHIN THESE FEW WEEKS TO BATTLE HIM, LIKE HE DID. THIS IS FAIR IN MY EYES, AND PROBABLY LUCASLUCARIO'S.

Another note. I am taking control as lucaslucario hasn't been online for 3 days. The prizes might not be available anymore if he doesn't return. Any donations would be helpful. When/If he returns, he will be in charge again and there will be some prizes.

Another problem. lilyevans0 hasn't been online for 9 days... Prizes look a little... Unhopeful... That is why I'm going to say that any donations would be handy and very appreciated...

Time for the table:

Round 2:

Hackimon12 vs Shi No Teshi c

Round 3:

Tutwigtoon vs DeathlyHallows

joangaes vs winner of battle c

Last edited:

joangaes

BANNER MAKER
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    Its on Diamond and Pearl, but its already started and if you want to join, wait until its finished.

ISTONDIALO YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED AS YOU HAVE NOT FOUGHT DEATHLYHALLOWS AND HAVE MADE LITTLE EFFORT TO FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN. YOU MAY ARGUE, BUT DEATHLYHALLOWS HAS BEEN ONLINE AND WANTING TO BATTLE YOU SO MUCH THAT HE IS THROUGH. YOU HAVE MADE LITTLE EFFORT AND COULD HAVE MADE TIME WITHIN THESE FEW WEEKS TO BATTLE HIM, LIKE HE DID. THIS IS FAIR IN MY EYES, AND PROBABLY LUCASLUCARIO'S.

Another note. I am taking control as lucaslucario hasn't been online for 3 days. The prizes might not be available anymore if he doesn't return. Any donations would be helpful. When/If he returns, he will be in charge again and there will be some prizes.

Another problem. lilyevans0 hasn't been online for 9 days... Prizes look a little... Unhopeful... That is why I'm going to say that any donations would be handy and very appreciated...

Time for the table:

Round 2:

Hackimon12 vs Shi No Teshi c

Round 3:

Tutwigtoon vs DeathlyHallows

joangaes vs winner of battle c

Ok I really want to know whom I will battle.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Ignore my last post. lucaslucario is back. We now need no prizes. Thank you for your time

Back