• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity might get hacked!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonarche

Is back :D
    Years
    [FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]iam getting this feeling that xray is apart of a antipokemon group that goes around hacking sites like recently hacked pkmn web sites like[/FONT]pkmnhackingcompany
    pokecosmo

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]and i think that pokecommunity might be hacked next[/FONT]
    so i am going to do all i can and try to find out whos hacking pkmn fan websites
    [FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
    Yes, seeing as though Xray has hacked PokeCosmo forums before and I really think it's going to be
    really shocking if PC gets hacked by Xray. You just wouldn't believe that PokeCosmo forums is going
    to die because I really think it's hacked... >.<
    now Xray must've hacked the founder Cronus on PokeCosmo forums and it's because...
    he probably wants to take over PokéCommunity next. I really don't want to see PokéCommunity die
    as well. :(

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    I know very little about X-ray but from what I hear he seems to hate all things pokemon, Are the admins not aware of this? And what can be done?

Sourapple

.: 酸っぱいりんご :.
    Years
    I highly doubt pokecommunity will get hacked, i mean seriously why would someone capable of analyzing binaries codes and such waste time on a purely entertainmental site that has no significant value when comparing to major sites like trademe or ebay? I think PokeCosmo was just collateral damage, the chances of him using a small site like PokeCosmo was probably just a practice so he could learn to target bigger sites.

-OR-

PokeCosmo was just poorly safe guarded and anyone could easily get in.

Sexycheese

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    I highly doubt pokecommunity will get hacked, i mean seriously why would someone capable of analyzing binaries codes and such waste time on a purely entertainmental site that has no significant value when comparing to major sites like trademe or ebay? I think PokeCosmo was just collateral damage, the chances of him using a small site like PokeCosmo was probably just a practice so he could learn to target bigger sites.

-OR-

PokeCosmo was just poorly safe guarded and anyone could easily get in.

Pokecosmo was uder more construction so it was vunerable so you could be right that it was a training ground so to speak btu what if he is some sort of manical nutter who wrecks pokemon sites cauze he had a "traumatic childhood or somehthing like that?

Years
    well, from what i hear on this thread, Xray sounds like a mentally retarded sad-ass loser who has no better time than to hack a site which is under construction, so he can't even hack an unvulnerable site. sound like a cheapy to me.

Sexycheese

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Well that could help! they could look for 100 people who are not logged on at the same time!

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Xray?
    My goodness, I can't believe it... :\
    why would he do such a thing..? :\

if PC will go down, then I don't know what I'll do... -__-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back