• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokedex Complete!!!

Years
    After having Diamond since Day 1, I have finally almost completed my Pokedex! And it has all been done naturally. For many, this was probably easy, but when you are missing both FireRed and Sapphire, this is a hard thing to do. Aside from a few Legendaries, which I will receive from HeartGold, I only need 3 or four more to complete my Pokedex. The only nonLegendary that I cannot get without Sapphire is Sableye, lol. HeartGold to the rescue. Has anyone else had any problems completing their Pokedex? Is HHSS their salvation to the completion issue as it is to mine? Or am I alone out there?

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
    Wow dude, props :) I didn't have any problems that I know of, but you + one day = awesome.

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
    Wow, congrats! I'd say I've completed 2/3rds of my Pokedex. I used Fire Red to help, But since I sold that a few weeks ago...

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    I remember back in the day the first game I completed was Ruby. I had a complete pokedex, all legitly caught ( no promises on trades, but I'm pretty sure they were legit)

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Congrats. I too have a complete PokeDex thats ready for transferance of said pokemon to my HeartGold game when I get it.

Takoto

Illustrator
    Years
    I complete my Diamond Pokédex ages ago, all on my own, the only Pokémon traded to me was Arceus... I think...

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    That's awesome! I think I'mlike 1/3 of the way. The closest I've ever come to completing the Pokedex is 148 on Red.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah, i've completed the Sinnoh Dex in both Diamond and Platinum, but not national dex.

I'm on about 200, and all i have is LeafGreen, and Emerald to help, which i cba to complete.Oh, and Diamond, for Stunky and Skuntank.

Still, on Emerald i caught every pokemon possible without trading, events or hacking.
    And i had half of them at lv.100 from repetitively battling E4.

me2hack

Graphics Artist
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    Which specific pokemon do you need?

I completed my pokedex on emerald. Both Hoenn and National.
    =]

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Did you get the pecan sandies?
    Years
    That is awesome! I managed to complete my pokedex on my Diamond!
    In fact if any of you guys need to finish your pokedex on platinum/diamond/pearl, I still have every single pokemon available to me.
    And you dont even need to trade anything of worth back to me! :D
    What do I care? I got every single pokemon anyway!
    All I do is breed them up and a new baby pokemon is ready to go :D
    Let me know if you do you guys :)

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Woot! Actually Im just waiting for HG and SS to come out. I really dont feel like breeding on my GBA games that much anymore.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2010
    I'm really close to finishing. >A< I need the 3 dogs/cats/gerbils/etc, Rayquaza (too lazy to transfer)
    Heatran (SRing for this)
    and Arceus I think. I'm trying to get one of each pokemon and I need all of those. >A<

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    i only got platinum few days ago i need 9 more pokemon till i do sinnoh dex :/ who knows where a chimecho is

TigerSwift

New Breeder
    Years
    I'm probably about 70% complete. I need to dig out my GBA games and transfer some from pearl to my Platinum to finish it off. Also, still waiting for the Arceus event to be fully announced in the UK. We've had a tip-off that it's coming, but nothing else.

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
    Years
    I have 490 in my dex, missing Celebi, Jirachi and Arceus. I can't go to events and I can't connect to Wi-Fi with my DS in our house, so it might take a while to get those three.

Back