• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokedex Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crig

M
Years
  • Well i have to say i like most of them. Really like Zorua and his Evo.
    I just can't wait to get my hands on them.

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years

• I know you don't like them, but there are people who do. Remember these are sprites, wait til we get some official artwork. They'll look better.

Okayokay, I stop ranting because of these horrific sprites. :'DD It's just that I really think these are a major failure. I really waited for something more pokémon(ish) like in Sinnoh and Hoenn where pokémon still were pokémon. Now many of these look like they've been done in haste. I apologize if I have been cruel and very aggressive but I really expected much from this generation. But anyhow I stop ranting now and look for the bright sides of these games. XD

Years
  • I'm pretty much in love with most of these designs, a great Pokedex. A lot of you aren't exactly fans, and that's fair enough, personal opinion, but they might grow on you eventually. This Pokedex has made me want the games even more to be honest, seriously hyped for it now. Some seriously cute and pure win Pokemon here.

I agree completely. I cannot wait until March for these. Ill go insane. :D I suddenly got REALLY bored of HGSS today too haha.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    I don't see any COMPETING WITH THEMSELVES in these pokémon at all. To me it looks more like they've run out of ideas and money for good so they just put something into these games hoping that we would buy them and would love them like earlier ones. But obviously they didn't want to take the risk and reveal too much info and sprites before so we wouldn't realize how bad these truly are and NOT buy them. That's why they chose to let us see the only good ones and left the worst out for us to find out when we've paid like 50 to 60 euros or US dollars to get to play trough Isshu that is completely fused with these ugly digimons!!!!1 ARGH! I HATE THIS NAIVE TONE AND PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT THAT! This generation was made only for money. If they truly did even want to try or make this better then they wouldn't have altered one sprite and used it as a three different pokémon. COME ON PEOPLE! GF failed for the big time and I may be raging a bit too much about this but I am disappointed tp what I see because I really truly really waited for these games. I wished they would be something cool and new but then they doesn't even care and do these weird ugly creatures that are clearly taken from GARBAGE and use them as pokémon. That's like an insult to us. To players who have supported Pokémon for years already.

PS. Meguroko rulez! XD

You are obviously not a game designer or an artist so you don't understand. I'm not naive and you seem to be the naive one here. If you don't like it, don't play it. Simple as that. They're making this DIFFERENT, obviously with different graphics and different characters. Our main characters are older and everything has a darker sense to them. They haven't run out of ideas. I believe it's true creativity to make a Pokemon out of an ice cream cone or a bag of garbage. They looked at something and evolved it. I've played Pokemon since it was first released and I still love it. I don't agree with most Pokemon but hey, I still play it and respect Sugimori and all those at GameFreak for entertaining me and respect their decision to go bold and put themselves on the line here. With each generation coming out, they haven't known whether or not the public would accept or not and they're doing the same with us. You have to have a a lot of guts as a game company to put your entire franchise on the line like that. They're risking the decision to make money or not. So no, they haven't created "crappy" pokemon to make money, they created it because they wanted to revive the franchise and they have succeeded.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • No, this is me trying to shut up a bunch of four year olds who are crying because they didn't get the Pogemen they wanted, if you don't like them, then kindly leave, because all of you are being immature.
    Voicing an opinion =/= Being immature.

Seriously, stop trying to look big by attempting to tell everyone off. I agree that people should wait and find out how useful these Pokemon can be before hating on them, but that's no reason to go off on someone and call them immature just because they think some of the designs suck.

.:FreshX:.

Captian Obvious...
    Years
  • after the shock of seeing them the first time weres off, u realize that this isnt half bad. though it does need improvement, i like the designs of alot of them. the pros outweigh the cons

Years
  • Okayokay, I stop ranting because of these horrific sprites. :'DD It's just that I really think these are a major failure. I really waited for something more pokémon(ish) like in Sinnoh and Hoenn where pokémon still were pokémon. Now many of these look like they've been done in haste. I apologize if I have been cruel and very aggressive but I really expected much from this generation. But anyhow I stop ranting now and look for the bright sides of these games. XD

I know trust me I hated Sinnoh for awhile, but i eventually came to like them. I do agree some of them are pretty horrible. The legend Trio and the genies don't appeal to me much, but ill give them a shot. :D

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Dissapointments-
    No Fire/Psychic-Type? I was getting too hopeful.

hihidaruma has another form that's fire psychic :)
    as for me, the shock value is wearing off and i think i'm in love with most of these :D

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • Spoiler:
    Kirikizan looks kind of like a Megaman villain. Not that that's a bad thing though.....

Pokedex Leaked
    Pokedex Leaked
    Pokedex Leaked

These are apparently three different pokemon. Not three different formes, but three different pokemon. -.-

Big deal, the lake trio basically looked the same too, but they are different besides the visual part.

Years
  • Everytime I decide "this is my favourite", I see a better Pokémon. I love so many of these:
    Gen I > Gen V > Gen II > Gen III > Gen IV.

Pokémon-design wise.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I can sprite better Pokemon than those crappy looking things and I suck xD Seriously wtf... The starters are also Mono-Typed except Pokabu being yet another Fighting... This Pokedex sucks the evolved forms suck everything sucks... I'm not buying Pokemon B/W anymore...

Everytime I decide "this is my favourite", I see a better Pokémon. I love so many of these:
    Gen I > Gen V > Gen II > Gen III > Gen IV.

Pokémon-design wise.

I prefer this:
    Gen 1 > Gen III > Gen II > Gen IV > Gen V

nm legend

Years
  • After awhile the shock-value will wear off and most people will come to like them. At least most of them. :) The only ones i don't like are the genies, but they'll grow on me a bit i hope. The allure of a pure flying type will be too much. ;D
    yea it happen to me for hoenn and sinnoh(finally guna get platinum soon too) and i agree with the genies they dont look that good.... but watever kinda excited now!

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years

• I know trust me I hated Sinnoh for awhile, but i eventually came to like them. I do agree some of them are pretty horrible. The legend Trio and the genies don't appeal to me much, but ill give them a shot. :D

I actually loved Sinnoh from the very beginning. It was more Hoenn that seemed really annoying because it was completely different from Kanto and Johto generations. Never the less I will give a shot to these games because there are few really good ones too though. It's just a really big bummer after playing these games like eleven years or something already and now it is completely different.

And to those who think that I'm a n00b or just someone random idiot I must say that no I am not anything like that. I'm actually an artist myself and I do various other things too so that's why I was/still am shocked to see something like that but hey, they are just sprites in the end. The real art of these pokémon are yet to be seen so they might just change my mind. XD

Storm_has_formed

"The Storm is here!!!"
    Years
  • i looked again, and I'm glad that my least favourite legendaries are the event ones... that way i won't be tempted to catch them!!!(legendary perfectionist)

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • They seem alrite, some are dumb, and wth is with the human legendary pokemon- girl with green hair, how the hell did that end up in a pokemon game, they must of confused and accidentally put it in there o.o

AadmM

I AM THE BRAINWASHAAAA
    Years
  • I am in love with this Pokédex. The only ones I don't care for quite as much are the Ground/Ghost types and the Steel-type things that look like they're from Mega Man. Other than that, brilliant work! This is one Pokédex I'm strongly tempted to fill out as much as possible!

Doesn't surprise me that people are up in arms over this again, though. Happens every time :P

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Okay I love them now... that was fast. My favorites are:

1) Genosekuto
    2) Pendoraa
    3) Leporasudu
    4) Yooterri
    5) Warubiaru
    6) Gochirozeru
    7) Mebukijka
    8) Denchura
    9) Shibishirasu
    10) Riguree (and Evo)
    11) Kojondo
    12) Wargle
    13) Barujiina
    14) Kuitaran and Ainto (The new Seviper and Zangoose?)
    15) Biriiron

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back