• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] PokeDex Shop

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
Years
I require a Pinsir and a Clauncher. And perhaps a touch trade with a Zarude, if at all possible. And seeing as how I'm gonna be starting crown tundra soon I assume I'll need the sword version exclusives from that expansion as well.

Last edited:
Years
I require a Pinsir and a Clauncher. And perhaps a touch trade with a Zarude, if at all possible. And seeing as how I'm gonna be starting crown tundra soon I assume I'll need the sword version exclusives from that expansion as well.

So Pinsir, Clauncher, Omanyte, Bagon in Sword/Shield.
I can breed those 4 tomorrow. I'm seeing this a bit on the late side today =\
Are you available tomorrow?

Years
Yes I'm available tomorrow. I'm in Eastern Standard time zone(Ohio). What time should I be on tomorrow?

let's see... that's a 6 hour time difference according to google, with me being 6 hours ahead of you.
Would 10 in the morning work for you?
Could also make it 9AM if that's more convenient.

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Jan 21, 2023
Hi everyone! My 6 year old is new to Pokemon Scarlet and he desperately wants a Charmander. I've googled, and unfortunately he didn't have the game in December when he could have gotten the pokemon necessary to breed one. Does anyone have a Charmander that they would be willing to trade? Thank you!

Years
I'll be up and going by 9 my time

Your Pinsir, Clauncher, Omanyte, Bagon are standing ready for the trade in a couple hours =3

Hi everyone! My 6 year old is new to Pokemon Scarlet and he desperately wants a Charmander. I've googled, and unfortunately he didn't have the game in December when he could have gotten the pokemon necessary to breed one. Does anyone have a Charmander that they would be willing to trade? Thank you!

I also missed the Charizard raid, but managed to get one through surprise trade.
I bred one and got it standing ready in Violet if you want it.

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
Years
Alright, looking for a quick touch trade for Regieleki and Glastrier. Whenever you can. I have to drop my wife off at work at 9 my time tomorrow so a little bit after that I'll be active

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 12, 2023
Hello, I'm new to this and don't know if this thread is still active, I hope so. I'm trying to finally fill out my Pokemon Shield Dex and only now only need the choices/legends. Could I possibly arrange touch trades for the following please.
- Zacian
- Regidrago
- Glastrier

Thanks in advance

Years
Hello, I'm new to this and don't know if this thread is still active, I hope so. I'm trying to finally fill out my Pokemon Shield Dex and only now only need the choices/legends. Could I possibly arrange touch trades for the following please.
- Zacian
- Regidrago
- Glastrier

Thanks in advance

If you have the opposing legendaries we can touch trade them yes.

I'm available atm if you are.

Edit: doesn't appear to be the case.

Last edited:
Back