• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] PokeDex Shop

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
I'd like:
Safari Ball Exeggcute
Sport Ball Growlithe
Moon Ball Galarian Ponyta
Safari Ball Tangela
Moon Ball Alolan Vulpix
and I suppose the Moon Ball Kanto Vulpix would save me some breeding, though I can technically have a male Alolan one pass it on.

Also wouldn't be opposed to the Level Ball HA Fletchling you mentioned in a previous post.

Awesome! So if we do 8 for 8 - I get these:
- HA Chikorita (Gen VI)
- HA Level Ball Spinda
- HA Fast Ball Eevee
- HA Friend Ball Eevee
- HA Heavy Ball Eevee
- HA Level Ball Eevee
- HA Lure Ball Eevee
- HA Sport Ball Eevee

Is that ok? I'll start breeding anyhow, maybe trade tomorrow night? iirc you're 1 hour ahead of me, so any time from 8pm-midnight your time is always good for me :)

Years
Awesome! So if we do 8 for 8 - I get these:
- HA Chikorita (Gen VI)
- HA Level Ball Spinda
- HA Fast Ball Eevee
- HA Friend Ball Eevee
- HA Heavy Ball Eevee
- HA Level Ball Eevee
- HA Lure Ball Eevee
- HA Sport Ball Eevee

Is that ok? I'll start breeding anyhow, maybe trade tomorrow night? iirc you're 1 hour ahead of me, so any time from 8pm-midnight your time is always good for me :)

I'm on GMT+1. That time works for me tomorrow.

We'll need to trade in 3 different games unless you're okay with Eevee losing it's egg moves. Well that and the Fletchling.
Anything not exclusive to BDSP is basically in my Shield game, and if you toss mons from another game into BDSP they lose their egg moves... which is one of the main reasons I only focused on the mons omitted from Sword/Shield in BDSP.

So I guess:
-We do one of those HA mons for HA Chikorita in OR.
-We swap Dream Ball HA Furret for Level Ball HA Spinda in BDSP.
-We do the rest of the swap in Sword/Shield?

Would be no need for the expendables on either side if I still had my Bank, but oh well xD

Edit: nvm, apparantly although my Bank was expired, I still had enough balance on my 3DS eshop. There's some stuff I still want to salvage, so I used it =P
No need for the expendables.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
I'm on GMT+1. That time works for me tomorrow.

We'll need to trade in 3 different games unless you're okay with Eevee losing it's egg moves. Well that and the Fletchling.
Anything not exclusive to BDSP is basically in my Shield game, and if you toss mons from another game into BDSP they lose their egg moves... which is one of the main reasons I only focused on the mons omitted from Sword/Shield in BDSP.

So I guess:
-You send me something expendable for the HA Chikorita in OR.
-We swap Dream Ball HA Furret for Level Ball HA Spinda in BDSP.
-We do the rest of the swap in Sword/Shield and my last mon here will an expendable one?

Would be no need for the expendables on either side if I still had my Bank, but oh well xD

Yeah that works! Exeggcute is in BDSP with egg moves, but I can easily put it into HOME if you don't care. Also I've bred like 200 5IV Friend Ball (non-HA) Scyther, I'm literally just putting them in Wonder Box so if you want one I can throw that in :)

Years
Yeah that works! Exeggcute is in BDSP with egg moves, but I can easily put it into HOME if you don't care. Also I've bred like 200 5IV Friend Ball (non-HA) Scyther, I'm literally just putting them in Wonder Box so if you want one I can throw that in :)

I found an event Speed Boost Torchic in my Y boxes that I sent to OR so I could breed one, got one standing ready should you want one. Could take the Level Ball Charmander for it.
I sent the event one itself on to my Home afterwards, just thought you might want one of it's offspring for the HA.
Also I was editing this in last night while you were here too, so I'm just gonna quote this in case you didn't see it =P
Basically no need for expendables anymore on my end due to lack of Bank.
We might still need to depending on what game you have them available in on your end.

Edit: nvm, apparantly although my Bank was expired, I still had enough balance on my 3DS eshop. There's some stuff I still want to salvage, so I used it =P
No need for the expendables.

Anyway, I got a HA Chikorita standing ready in OR, as well as a HA Torchic should you be interested in it.
The 6 Eevee's are standing ready in Shield.
And the Spinda was already standing by in BDSP, so I'm ready for tonight on my end.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
I found an event Speed Boost Torchic in my Y boxes that I sent to OR so I could breed one, got one standing ready should you want one. Could take the Level Ball Charmander for it.
I sent the event one itself on to my Home afterwards, just thought you might want one of it's offspring for the HA.
Also I was editing this in last night while you were here too, so I'm just gonna quote this in case you didn't see it =P
Basically no need for expendables anymore on my end due to lack of Bank.
We might still need to depending on what game you have them available in on your end.

Anyway, I got a HA Chikorita standing ready in OR, as well as a HA Torchic should you be interested in it.
The 6 Eevee's are standing ready in Shield.
And the Spinda was already standing by in BDSP, so I'm ready for tonight on my end.

Oh yeah I'll absolutely take the Torchic! My first ever starter :)

Realised I forgot to send my FC for the 3DS:

4227-8492-1422

Shall we do those two first when you're ready? Then BDSP, then the 6 in SwSh.

Years
Oh yeah I'll absolutely take the Torchic! My first ever starter :)

Realised I forgot to send my FC for the 3DS:

4227-8492-1422

Shall we do those two first when you're ready? Then BDSP, then the 6 in SwSh.

I seem to already have you registered on the 3DS... or that Friend Code at least. Probably from the excess Ultra Wormhole shinies giveaway if memory serves me right.

I'm here and I'll go hop ingame in OR.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
I seem to already have you registered on the 3DS... or that Friend Code at least. Probably from the excess Ultra Wormhole shinies giveaway if memory serves me right.

I'm here and I'll go hop ingame in OR.

Ah sweet! I'll be on in a moment

EDIT: I'll need a couple minutes to breed the Charmander once we get the remakes done

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Alright, I'm ready to go on BDSP - I'll transfer Charmander over to Sword quickly once its hatched to save doing extra trades.

Link Code 8808 1110

Years
Alright, I'm ready to go on BDSP - I'll transfer Charmander over to Sword quickly once its hatched to save doing extra trades.

Link Code 8808 1110

o gawd it starts you in Box 1 every time in ORAS when trading lol XD

ingame name in BDSP = vincent
Incoming =3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
o gawd it starts you in Box 1 every time in ORAS when trading lol XD

ingame name in BDSP = vincent
Incoming =3

Aha I remember that seeming a revelation going from Gen IV where it was just your party you could trade!

The dream, of course, is to trade an entire box at the time. Help collectors like yourself immensely!

EDIT: Hatched Charmander first egg out, so no delay there!

Years
Aha I remember that seeming a revelation going from Gen IV where it was just your party you could trade!

The dream, of course, is to trade an entire box at the time. Help collectors like yourself immensely!

EDIT: Hatched Charmander first egg out, so no delay there!

Gotta love how the online interface is different for every Pokemon game lol

I'm sitting ready in Shield.
Ingame name = vincent
again. =P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Gotta love how the online interface is different for every Pokemon game lol

I'm sitting ready in Shield.
Ingame name = vincent
again. =P

Ok I'm broadcasting with the same code again (forgot to connect to the internet haha). I have seen it take almost 5 minutes to connect with people though. I guess SwSh are a lot more popular than BDSP.

Years
Ok I'm broadcasting with the same code again (forgot to connect to the internet haha). I have seen it take almost 5 minutes to connect with people though. I guess SwSh are a lot more popular than BDSP.

You sent me a Fast Ball Fletchling instead of a Level Ball one btw.

The Appletun is a leftover from an old giveaway, dunno if you have an HA one yet =P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
You sent me a Fast Ball Fletchling instead of a Level Ball one btw.

The Appletun is a leftover from an old giveaway, dunno if you have an HA one yet =P

Oops. I had them both in my notes as Level aha. Do you want the correct one? Won't take long.

I…actually do have a HA Friend Ball Applin! Quite surprised at that. I'm on Sword though so an Appletun never goes amiss

EDIT: Spoke too soon, don't have a Level Ball Fletchling at all, they're all Fast. Must've been sleepy writing up that one! You want me to offer something else?

Years
Oops. I had them both in my notes as Level aha. Do you want the correct one? Won't take long.

I…actually do have a HA Friend Ball Applin! Quite surprised at that. I'm on Sword though so an Appletun never goes amiss

I already have it in an Fast Ball.

I'll search the same code again I guess =3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
I already have it in an Fast Ball.

I'll search the same code again I guess =3

You maybe didn't see above - I don't have it in Level at all :( Was there anything else in my Gen I list you wanted, or should I look at Gen II?

I just got in a HA Oddish in a Moon Ball too, which I notice isn't on your list :)

Years
You maybe didn't see above - I don't have it in Level at all :( Was there anything else in my Gen I list you wanted, or should I look at Gen II?

I just got in a HA Oddish in a Moon Ball too, which I notice isn't on your list :)

hmm... think I'd rather have the Friend Ball Nidoran-F

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
hmm... think I'd rather have the Friend Ball Nidoran-F

Alright, shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes.

One thing SwSh do better than previous is at least you can do other stuff whilst waiting.

EDIT: Got some spares! no wait!

Years
Alright, shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes.

One thing SwSh do better than previous is at least you can do other stuff whilst waiting.

EDIT: Got some spares! no wait!

I was searching the code and my wifi hiccuped =P
Searching again.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
I was searching the code and my wifi hiccuped =P
Searching again.

Happens. I have to hotspot my phone when I use the big tv in our house because the router barely reaches a Chromecast, never mind a Switch.

Anyway sorry about the mix-up with the birdy, thanks for those!

Back