• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] PokeDex Shop

Years
  • You quit before we traded the DLC ones tho, heracross & skrelp.
    Do you still want them?
    If not thanks for the trade.

Edit: nvm, apparantly I cant read xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2020
    I need to complete my Pokédex. I need Shield specific to do this. Any help for a noob?

Years
  • Some more info might help. Do you need all shield exclusives or only a few? Do you have the dlc pass and want the expansion exclusives too?

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2020
    I would love to complete my pokedex so I can stat to shiny hunt/breed but I only have sword. I'm willing to work with you I need all the shied exclusives.

Years
  • I'll start breeding them, but I don't really have time to trade today. If you're on sunday, we could try to trade then?

I assume you mean base game shield exclusives?

Years
  • I got the 14 base game shield exclusives ready. Did you want the dlc ones too?

I don't know your time zone so suggesting a time can be tricky. The time you posted today is 5:21 pm for me (forum says 3:21 pm, but I need to add 2 hours to get my time). Would around 5:20 - 5:30 pm my time work? Idk what time that is for you.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2021
    Hi! I need to complete my Dex for Sword.
    I would need:
    - Zamazenta ( will trade back )
    - Spritzee
    - Corsola
    - Solosis
    - Karrablast/Shelmet (I have both need to evolve)
    - Vullaby
    - Sableye
    - Oranguru
    - Lunatone
    - sirfetch'd ( I have galarian ponyta )

Years
  • Hi! I need to complete my Dex for Sword.
    I would need:
    - Zamazenta ( will trade back )
    - Spritzee
    - Corsola
    - Solosis
    - Karrablast/Shelmet (I have both need to evolve)
    - Vullaby
    - Sableye
    - Oranguru
    - Lunatone
    - sirfetch'd ( I have galarian ponyta )

Do you still need these? Judging from the conversation on your profile it looks like you already got them done.

honey rose

honey ^~^
    Years
    • She/Her
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 25, 2021
    hi there! i was wondering if you could trade a Farfetch'd? i have a ponyta i can send with a pretty feather! if not that's ok!

Back