• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] PokeDex Shop

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2020
    Hi Can i please get a Bellsprout or Weepinbell

I have pokemon lets go pikachu and I am new

how can we trade?

Years
  • This shop is for Sword/Shield.

I do have let's go eevee though, but I'm currently doing a lot of breeding in Shield, so I don't think I'll get around to it soon.
    If you're willing to wait, we could try to set something up next weekend. If I don't hear from you by then (send me a PM) I'll assume you arent interested or already got it done.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    Willing to help me do two trade evolutions for sword I've been trying to evolve my boldure and scyther but can't find anybody :(

Years
  • Willing to help me do two trade evolutions for sword I've been trying to evolve my boldure and scyther but can't find anybody :(

sure, if we catch each other online we can do it whenever we're both on. Otherwise, sunday I'm usually wide open. Dunno what our time difference is, but if there is a big one, sunday usually works best in my experience. I'm on GMT +1 now that DST is no longer a thing here.
    We can continue this in PM if you want to set up a time on sunday.

Years
  • Yo sir, would you happen to have a HA(kanto) vulpix floating around ?

My HA mons are not part of this shop, but I do have both HA kanto and alola vulpix in a Love Ball.
    I can breed you one for any HA or aprimon I do not yet have.

The list in my signature of what I have is not up to date, and won't be updated till I have finished processing everything that's been traded to me.
    Currently looking for HA yamper, dubwool, sigilyph and Basculin (either form). Also looking for a Heavy Ball skarmory (doesnt have to have HA).
    But like I said, I'll accept any HA or aprimon I do not yet have.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2020
    Yo, I checked the list but I didn't see it so I wanted to ask but do you have a HA gligar?

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2020
    Yeah you're right, I'll do a check to see which mons I have then get back to ya

Years
  • A Pretty Feather will do. If you have a spare fossil that will do too.
    I bred you a heracross, gotta catch each other on now to trade.

Years
  • Ok I can hop on now and will send you a fossil with a Pinsir.

We seem to be on pretty different time zones. Your posts in this thread here are at 1-2 am my time xD Dunno what your timezone is?
    In my experiences it's been best to trade on sundays when theres a big time difference. Generally easier to set up a trade then.

Years
  • We seem to be on pretty different time zones. Your posts in this thread here are at 1-2 am my time xD Dunno what your timezone is?
    In my experiences it's been best to trade on sundays when theres a big time difference. Generally easier to set up a trade then.

Sounds good.

Years
  • We seem to be on pretty different time zones. Your posts in this thread here are at 1-2 am my time xD Dunno what your timezone is?

Hi there. So dont want it to be too late your time. Please let me know when you're ready. Again I really appreciate this.

Back