• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] PokeDex Shop

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Kinda thought I responded tbh. Must've forgotten 😅 Life is rather busy for me atm.
    If you still need/want it we could try this weekend. Preferably Sunday though as I got a really long day Saturday.
    10AM your time / 7PM my time maybe?

Sure, let me know when you are on

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2021
    Hi can you help me with a Regieleki? It's the last Pokémon I need.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    hi, just wondering if I can ask for your HA Larvesta?

Years
    Sure, what are you offering?

Also, on a side note, if you're still looking for safari ball starters: I can now breed Safari Ball HA Rowlet thanks due to the Alola starters raid den event not long ago.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Sure, what are you offering?

Also, on a side note, if you're still looking for safari ball starters: I can now breed Safari Ball HA Rowlet thanks due to the Alola starters raid den event not long ago.

Thanks but I managed to have them all :)
    Since you had Safari Ball HA Rowlet, I can offer you HA Safari Ball of the other starters. I also can offer you HA Safari ball Passamian (no eggmove), HA Safari ball Omantype (no eggmove), and no egg move safari ball Larvesta ( why I need the HA one).

Years
    Thanks but I managed to have them all :)
    Since you had Safari Ball HA Rowlet, I can offer you HA Safari Ball of the other starters. I also can offer you HA Safari ball Passamian (no eggmove), HA Safari ball Omantype (no eggmove), and no egg move safari ball Larvesta ( why I need the HA one).

I'd like the HA Safari Ball Passimian.
    Safari Ball Litten & larvesta are also tempting, but I want the Passimian more ^.^

I'll breed the HA sport ball Larvesta in a bit.
    Do we trade in the weekend again? We had a 9 hour time difference iirc.
    9PM my time/ noon your time on either Saturday or Sunday?
    Got a long workday Saturday and my brother's birthday on Sunday, so it needs to be a bit on the late side on my end =p

Edit:
    Got one standing ready now.

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    I'd like the HA Safari Ball Passimian.
    Safari Ball Litten & larvesta are also tempting, but I want the Passimian more ^.^

I'll breed the HA sport ball Larvesta in a bit.
    Do we trade in the weekend again? We had a 9 hour time difference iirc.
    9PM my time/ noon your time on either Saturday or Sunday?
    Got a long workday Saturday and my brother's birthday on Sunday, so it needs to be a bit on the late side on my end =p

Edit:
    Got one standing ready now.

If you want to, can we trade my safari ball litten and larvesta for your safari ball archen and stonjourner? Today should be fine. If not , can we schedule sometime next week?

Years
    If you want to, can we trade my safari ball litten and larvesta for your safari ball archen and stonjourner? Today should be fine. If not , can we schedule sometime next week?

We can add those if you got them ready (if you mean the time I suggested for today that is and I haven't already missed you). I'll go and breed the Archen & Stonjourner.

Edit: Got a Safari Ball Archen & Stonjourner ready now too.

Edit 2: pretty sure I missed you. How's your availability next week then?

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    We can add those if you got them ready (if you mean the time I suggested for today that is and I haven't already missed you). I'll go and breed the Archen & Stonjourner.

Edit: Got a Safari Ball Archen & Stonjourner ready now too.

Edit 2: pretty sure I missed you. How's your availability next week then?

So sorry for the late reply. My next availability are Sunday and monday night so it is your monday and tuesday daytime maybe? Hope we can trade but if not, let me know if other time will work out for you

EDIT: Do you want any of the alola starters in any different balls than the one you have? If so, can I trade one for your HA Safari ball Falinks please? I have them all available in apri balls and sport ball

Last edited:
    Years
    So sorry for the late reply. My next availability are Sunday and monday night so it is your monday and tuesday daytime maybe? Hope we can trade but if not, let me know if other time will work out for you

EDIT: Do you want any of the alola starters in any different balls than the one you have? If so, can I trade one for your HA Safari ball Falinks please? I have them all available in apri balls and sport ball

Hmm.... Other than Safari Ball Litten not really interested in any other Alolan starters tbh.
    Would you happen to have a Dream or Level Ball Mudkip though? Definitely interested in either of those.
    Or perhaps a Level Ball Torchic?

Dunno if you're still here (it says Online now), but I guess I'll breed a HA Safari Ball Falinks just in case.
    I do still need to run an errand in a bit though.

Edit: got an HA Safari Ball Falinks ready now too.
    Need to go on the errand now though, gonna be at least an hour should you check in here before I get back.
    Edit 2: Well, my work week starts tomorrow so I guess a trade during the week is gonna be unlikely now.

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Hmm.... Other than Safari Ball Litten not really interested in any other Alolan starters tbh.
    Would you happen to have a Dream or Level Ball Mudkip though? Definitely interested in either of those.
    Or perhaps a Level Ball Torchic?

Dunno if you're still here (it says Online now), but I guess I'll breed a HA Safari Ball Falinks just in case.
    I do still need to run an errand in a bit though.

Edit: got an HA Safari Ball Falinks ready now too.
    Need to go on the errand now though, gonna be at least an hour should you check in here before I get back.
    Edit 2: Well, my work week starts tomorrow so I guess a trade during the week is gonna be unlikely now.

I do not have those sadly
    These are what I can offer atm

Fast Ball Phantrump
    Heavy/Sport Ball Bulbasuar
    Safari Ball Dhelmise
    Safari Ball Sableye
    Dream/Friend Ball Morpeko
    Moon/Level Ball Charmander
    Dream/Love/Level Ball Honedge
    Dream Ball Eiscue

Years
    I do not have those sadly
    These are what I can offer atm

Fast Ball Phantrump
    Heavy/Sport Ball Bulbasuar
    Safari Ball Dhelmise
    Safari Ball Sableye
    Dream/Friend Ball Morpeko
    Moon/Level Ball Charmander
    Dream/Love/Level Ball Honedge
    Dream Ball Eiscue

Safari Ball Dhelmise please. Been wanting one for a while, but gave up at some point when I couldn't find anyone with one =3

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Safari Ball Dhelmise please. Been wanting one for a while, but gave up at some point when I couldn't find anyone with one =3

Sure, anything else do you want? I definitely want some of your safari ball pokemon :P

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    I'd be interested in Safari Ball Sableye, Dream Ball Morpeko & Dream Ball Eiscue too.
    Not really interested in the rest of that list tbh.

Sure, may i ask for your safari ball skelp, safari ball drampa, and safari ball eevee? And when can we trade?

Back