• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeHeroes Cooperation Team - Shinies for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    asthegreat, as the new Leader you have to share some pokemon to the team before getting any, if the leaders do not who will do then??

We also have a 5th Leader....i'll tell who is he when i trade them all the team's pkmn so he can share some as well!!

Last edited:

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    asthegreat:ok then.....get online to get them so you ca share them to members!!

You will tell for the pokemon members share so i can add them to the main post!!!ok?

king:wait a bit, just 5 minutes!

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    ok king, one trade and then it's you!

asthegreat: your pkmn are already cloned, right?

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2013
    yes
    they r cloned
    know ive cloaned the latias and Darkai

Last edited:

Demon3000

Über Pokémon Collector
    Years
    Since none of the "leaders" of this thread didn't react to my post a few pages back... i'll make a new offer.

My offers:
    Lv. 100 Jirachi or a Lv. 20 Jirachi
    Lv. 70 Celebi
    Lv. 45 Metagross
    Lv. 30 Shiny Mew
    Lv. 43 Shiny Charizard
    Lv. 62 Suicune
    Lv. 36 Shiny Blastoise
    Lv. 32 Shiny Venusaur

Tell me wich ones you need for the "Collection" and i'll pick out what i want for them, 'kay? :D

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    Gysztaf, come on wi-fi to get your jirachis!!!

soon a jirachi lv5 will be added to the team!! - mayby

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Ok, just so everyone knows, I'm the new 5th leader. ^__^ I have a shiny Latios, shiny Latias, shiny Dratini, Darkrai, Shiny Eevee, and shiny Cyndaquil (who oddly seems hacked...:/). If anyone wanted clones of these guys, please PM me now and tell me what you want so I can get the right amount of clones and then start trading them off. Thanks. Oh, and the team now has a new Shaymin, Shiny Pidgey, shiny Zangoose, shiny Houndour, shiny Metagross, and shiny Luxio I believe. ^^

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    ok guys, i'll now add some new pokemon, you can now pm to me and TwilightBlade for pokemon you want (except if TwilightBlade hasn't got some of them you pm me until i share them with him).

Also a legit Jiachi lv5 will be soon added along with a legit celebi and a legit deoxys and a legit ho-oh and lugia.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back