• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeHeroes Cooperation Team - Shinies for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kardin

Egotist extraordinaire
    Years
    nooo they fixded i can't clone i hope its just a bad day and tomoro i well try i hope i can
    edit:good news they didint fis the glitch i just cloned don't wary

Technically speaking, I don't think it's POSSIBLE for them to fix the glitch.

See, the GTS uses the internet simply as a database. All the programming is on your game card. The card's ROM (read-only memory) to be precise. That is to say that the data cannot be modified via the internet.

It's possible that they fix the glitch in later version of D/P, change the coding so it won't work or something, but that'll be on newer game cards.

Kardin

Egotist extraordinaire
    Years
    well i am kind of good at cloning it might take time if this is ok with you than i well be happy to help

You are? Fantastic! Could you please clone my Ho-oh afterwards?

Actually, if you could clone it twice, it would be all the better. ^_^

Kardin

Egotist extraordinaire
    Years
    well i have trade with king and i am not that good i can only clone 1 poke in about 10 mins or less

Alright then, thanks anyway. ^_^

Oh yeah, I'm still willing to donate my Ho-oh to the team. Could a leader PM me when they're ready to clone it?

XLucarioPowerX

Get Out BRed.... =D
    Years
    ok... I'll be in wi-fi. c ya there

EDIT: I forgot the bronzong and floatzel had masterballs... could I have the originals and with the masterballs you can keep the other 2 ones from the cloning if you want...

Last edited:
    Years
    hey i well gave those to cynda ok and ask him to be a leader and don't worry well keep the items
    i well go cloning right now so i well not bee online for a min when i a m finished i well post
    (can i keep a copy of te shinies for me if you don't mind if you do mind than its ok)
    edit:so i only clone the shinies ?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back