• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeHeroes Cooperation Team - Shinies for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

kydl

=D Hyuu~
    Years
    lol. We kinda need more leaders/cloners. >.< It would also be helpful if the leaders would post their time zones so that we would be able to know which leader will be on around our time. BTW, CC, did you know that the shiny mudkip you have might be possible hacked? The ID is 00690 and what are the chances of that? >.<

Years
    lol. We kinda need more leaders/cloners. >.< It would also be helpful if the leaders would post their time zones so that we would be able to know which leader will be on around our time. BTW, CC, did you know that the shiny mudkip you have is hacked? The ID is 00690. >.<

yea like me xD :)
    *hint hint*

imma pretty good cloner though
    i clone PKMN in less than 5 secs
    and im usually on this site alot
    *hint hint*

the mudkip isnt hacked
    its just like kinda weird

kydl

=D Hyuu~
    Years
    Lol, I guess, but it just looks kind of suspicious to me. >.< lol. But yeah, some leaders within different time zones would be great. Lol, no leader is ever on with GMT-8 (PST)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I've had a Gold with 32323, FireRed with 00417, and a Pearl with 57556. I'd hate to say this but it's pretty possible about the Mudkip. 00000 however isn't because the game will generate at least one number value for you ID IIRC. My timezone is EST or Eastern. The only reason I was screwed off today was because the GTS went down and a doctor's appointment... I'd happily clone any new pokemon and give away the ones I've already cloned. Need to empty out my boxes, seriously. .__.

Lazybook

Timotei... Timotei ..!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Hey CC if time given, could you send me these pokemon for my collection:

Hondour
    Zangoose
    Treecko
    Magnemite
    Latias
    Lucario

i live in Central U.S. So central time <.<

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    I've had a Gold with 32323, FireRed with 00417, and a Pearl with 57556. I'd hate to say this but it's pretty possible about the Mudkip. 00000 however isn't because the game will generate at least one number value for you ID IIRC. My timezone is EST or Eastern. The only reason I was screwed off today was because the GTS went down and a doctor's appointment... I'd happily clone any new pokemon and give away the ones I've already cloned. Need to empty out my boxes, seriously. .__.

Have you cloned a shiny Scizor?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    No sorry, CC only gave me the shiny Lati@s, Cyndaquil, Eevee, Dratini, and a Darkrai. So I can only supply those... And anything else living in my boxes. *-* Sadly, out of all the shinies I have, no Scizor yet. XD I might try looking for one elsewhere and donate it to the club here tomorrow. ^^

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    No sorry, CC only gave me the shiny Lati@s, Cyndaquil, Eevee, Dratini, and a Darkrai. So I can only supply those... And anything else living in my boxes. *-* Sadly, out of all the shinies I have, no Scizor yet. XD I might try looking for one elsewhere and donate it to the club here tomorrow. ^^

Well Ill take an Eevee and a Dratini and a Darkrai if you need to get rid of some. I can give you a shiny Mr.Mime if you want.

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Hey Scyther ill share my dratini..i need a mr mime

Okay Bud just let me see if TB wants it first because I already offered it to him, if you both need it Ill just clone another one, Im just rather slow at cloning but I can. Out of curiosity LazyB do you have a shiny Scyther or Sciz?

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    If Any of the Members OR leaders are ever online and available for trade, PLEASE contact me. I have several Pokes i'd like to give to the group.. Plus really want some that the group has to offer.
    Cyber seems to never have enough time to get to me.
    I'd love any shinys anyone could offer. I have a few level 100s plus some shinys of my own. click the link in my sig plz.
    thank you.

I'd love ANY Water Shiny, Or.. out of the team's shinys, I want these the most:
    Shiny Mudkip, Cyndaquil, Gengar, EEVEE, Treecko, Luxio, Pidgey.. a few more too, but i don't want to be greedy xP

Last edited:

kydl

=D Hyuu~
    Years
    Heh, I'm on, but not a leader. Though I can clone some of your shinies for you if you need them to contribute and if you want, I can give you a team Shiny Rayquaza for some shinies to give to the team.

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Okay LazyBook Im cloning you a Mr.Mime as I type gimme a few minutes and it'll be ready to go for you bud. PS- Do you have a shiny Scyther or Sciz?

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    Hi guys!!! Is the GTS woking properly, can we clone now?

As about the Cyndaquil, the only good is that it's caught by a Pokeball...lol.....but i won't remove it, i have many Cybdaquils to give away, people are still asking for it, people who don't like it because it's hacked just simply do not ask for it!!!

There are also other threads trading non-legit pokemon....lol....

We should definitely find a new Cyndaquil!!!!

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Hey CC Im ready right now to trade shinies :]

I got Dusknior, Manectric, Bellossom, Gyrados, and Arbok for you right now.

I want SHINY SCIZOR, shiny jumpluff, shiny zangoose, shiny lucario, and shiny eevee.

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    XLucarioPowerX: Ok, did mudkip cloned them?

Are they for the team?

Scyther5: I'll prepare your pkmn and then post when ready!!

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Are you ready Cyber Cindaquil, read my above post.

XLucarioPowerX

Get Out BRed.... =D
    Years
    he cloned the floatzel and he said he was having trouble with the bronzong. He didn't say anything about the Regigigas or Giratina...
    he said he would finish tomorrow

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back