• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeHeroes Cooperation Team - Shinies for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon82993

Poke-freak
Years
  • Lazybook are you on? I have a question. Could I trade you my shiny mew and you clone it then trade it back to me and keep one for the group? I've tried hundreds of times but the cloning is not working. PLEASE?

BlueHippo

Pokemaster Hippo
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2008
    yeah it's a tough process. i have to go out of my apartment, and chill on the second flight of stairs in order to get far enough from my router :P the thing is, i would get so close to getting it, and would assume i pulled it off, and went back inside. i repeat that process like 15 times last night, before giving up on cloning my second and went to bed :P

plan to keep on perfecting it when i get back. i found JUST the right spot to get it to go around 8 times. lots of trial and error :)

dragon82993

Poke-freak
    Years
  • The problem is I have to go outside to get a decent signal (and by decent I mean bad) so I can clone but it never works and theres a lot of wind recently so I really shouldn't be going outside much but I want to clone so I am standing outside freezing waiting for it to got 8 and a half times but its so cold my hands freeze and I turn it off to late :( I'm trying to get someone to clone them for me because I want to help and not be just a bother. I have a shiny Mew and a Deoxes and a shiny charmander if anyone can clone

Lazybook

Timotei... Timotei ..!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Lazybook are you on? I have a question. Could I trade you my shiny mew and you clone it then trade it back to me and keep one for the group? I've tried hundreds of times but the cloning is not working. PLEASE?

Check your pm :]...................

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    sigh.... My time keeps changing from between 8.4 rotations and 8.75 rotations... this stinks :P makes it really hard x.x I guess I will try finding a really weak spot where it is consistently 8.75 maybe.

superluigi52

Electricity fan
    Years
  • Here's a bit of advice to you people who are cloning.

Choose a pokemon that is not popular for pokemon to recive. Make sure it is an evolved form of a pokemon.

Lazybook

Timotei... Timotei ..!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Or go with any of the 3 event pokemon. because since they are banned from gts, the they won't let the trades won't go through.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    can i join

nickname DIA
    Friend Code 0043 9280 2670
    fav Pokes aron,weavile, umbreon

i can offer a couple pokemon

shiny lv 100 ho oh
    legit jirachi wishmkr
    Deoxys lv 30
    shiny Darkrai hacked
    jap. cressila lv 50

Years
  • I'm having a problem with the cloning glitch, I am trying to clone my shiny Dialga, but when I deposit it, and wait 7 1/4 turns because at 7 1/2 turns it transfers, I shut it off, and when I turn it back on, I get the corrupted message, but Dialga is not in GTS, can someone help? I want to contribute it.

Also, I would like to join.
    Name: Steve
    Friend Code: 5069 0486 3645
    Favorite Pokemon: Shiny Charizard, Shiny Rotom, Shiny Haunter
    So I will trade the leader my Dialga, for shiny Latias, he can clone the Dialga, and trade it back :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    i read the troubleshooting post i think on pg 2 or 3 it said that you need to wait a little bit longer but just a little bit

im having problems with it too

dragon82993

Poke-freak
    Years
  • I can't clone but if you can I'll trade you and then you clone them and keep one and give the original to me
    Now for my list
    I have:
    Mewtwo
    3 legendary birds
    3 lake spirits
    shiney requasa
    shiney charmander
    Deoxes (currently in the hands of lazybook)
    shiny mew (same as above)
    Daialgia
    Elekid
    munchlax
    tyroge(this and the prevouis two are nothing special just that their usually hard to find)
    Ditto(same reason as above)
    Almost all the fossil pokemon
    that is all

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    Yes!!!

i did it i cloned my luxray

i did it when it was in exactly the 9th rotation

i hope i can do it again

hahah
    EDIT
    i just cloned the shiny mew i got from kateena
    yes i can still do it but only when it goes up to 9 rotations

Last edited:

Shining Lericon

Postcount isn't everything
    Years
  • Could I join? I have a shiny Spinda (like Lv 14, I think) and a shiny Manectric (Lv 78) that could be cloned (but I'm kinda scared for the Manectric to get cloned, since I fear it will be stolen, however, I have another shiny Spinda on my GBA games I could transfer over if my one on D/P got stolen...). I could trade the Spinda over sometime to get cloned, since I'm scared to clone them myself...

Edit:
    Name: Brandon
    Friend Code: 0172 7806 8728
    Favorite Pokemon: Garchomp, Dialga, Salamence

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back