• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeHeroes Cooperation Team - Shinies for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Yey Queen Boo! :D
    Welcome to the club! The leader is on holiday, but he will be back like tomorrow i think. So your pokemon shall be cloned soon! :D

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    Cloning

Some guy from gamefaqs posted this about cloning
    i havent tried it yet :

I am assuming you already know the glitch. If you are like me, you probably spent a good few hours on this glitch and only got it to work a handful of times. You probably heard "wait 7.5 to 8 revolutions" or something of the sort. You probably heard, "get as far away from your router as possible." Well, those are both wrong, in fact you want to be able to see your router while you're doing this.

Anyway, first lets look at your router.(if you're using the Nintendo WiFi USB adapter then I"m sorry) I'm using a Linksys Wireless Router, I don't know the exact model off hand but its fairly new. If you have one :D then great. Anyway, there are three lights on that router. A steady green one on the left, a green light in the middle, and a green light that is always stuttering way on the right.(and id you want to be nitpicky, an orange one that lights up the Linksy's symbok)

What do these lights mean? Well, they are all unimportant to be honest, except the middle light, that is the one that is important, and if I recall correctly it's called WLAN, though I'm not 100% on that, I'm too lazy to get up and check right now. The name doesnt matter, in due time you will know what I'm talking about.

You may notice the light in the middle periodically blinking. That light basically blinks when ever data gets sent out or comes in from your router. Go ahead, test it out. When ever you click a link you'll notice this light blinks. Seriously, try it, refresh this page. Hit F5, you'll notice the light blinks every time you hit F5. It also blinks when ever you send an IM or recieve one. That's your computer recieving and sending out data to where ever. Get used to that blinking, because thats what you need to watch.

I disconnected all computers from the router to do this, if you have other people in your house using the computer or seeding torrents, then I am sorry, this just wont work for you. Go back to guessing at 7.0-8.5 revolutions. If you disconnect all computers from the router and notice the light is still blinking then that means you have some pesky neighbors, go get a hacker friend and brick their rig.

So, the only thing using my router was my DS. First of all, set up the glitch like normal and test out the blinking. Use a Bidoof. Choose your Bidoof, then the gender, then the level... after choosing the level its going to prompt you "Yes or No" hold it right here, this is where you're going to want to watch the light. After hitting yes this is where you'd usually start counting the revolutions. Instead, look at your router and hit yes. The instant you hit Yes you'll notice the light will blink, this is you sending out data. Well, about 10 to 15 seconds later you'll notice the light start blinking again, this is Nintendo pinging you back. Right after the light stops blinking, you'll notice the trade is going through. You can try this over and over again and you'll notice I'm right, and if you see blinks in between then, well something is sending out data using your router, its that simple.

Well, here's what you want to do to get the cloning glitch to work. Put your trade in, where you'd normally start counting revolutions watch your router like a hawk, you're going to have to not blink for about 15 seconds, so good luck. When you see the router blink for the second time, turn your DS off. You pretty much want to press the power button while the light is blinking and you want the power to be off before the light stops blinking, you have literally maybe a 25 millisecond window. I'd imagine this is easier with a DS light because you can just flick the switch down and not even look at your DS.
    If you turn off the DS right when the light starts blinking then its safe to say you cloned your pokemon. If you see the "your save file has been corrupted" message, then I can almost garuntee this trick worked for you(granted you powered down right when the light started blinking). If you come back and do not see the corrupted file, then that means you were too slow and the trade went thru. It's as simple as that.

Can't turn off all the computers or stop your sisters from using the internet? Well, there is hope for you. I suggest, counting revolutions again. Count 7 revolutions then shoot your gaze to your router, the next time that light blinks turn your **** off, it will probably work, infact, I look at the revolutions even when I cut everyone off just so I can blink.

Years
    Hey people. I need a favour!
    I need some of my shinys cloned. Why would i do that you say? Because i am going to be giving them out and doing random things for the club. But i can't clone to save my life. I just need some person to clone them. That is all. What do you get out of it? Well, you get one clone of EVERY pokemon i ask you to clone. So that is just free pokemon! :D
    Just PM me if you can please. And Please don't keep them. Because i am not in the mood. Thanks!
    Quick quick, the pokemon incluse shiny spiritomb Lv. 1 :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back