• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeHeroes Cooperation Team - Shinies for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

lthookey

Looking to join
    fav:Rayquaza, trapinch and luxray

Name and ID:
    John
    4210 0493 0655

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Alright Im trading TwilightBlade one of my shiny Mr.Mimes so thats a new shiny we can add to our list! :]

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Yeah. ^^ But wifi seems to be acting up right now Scyther... lol. >_> It keeps saying you failed to repsond...
    Once I'm done, I'll go clone some more shiny pokemon that I got today from trades. ^o^

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Haha same for me too weird, but we are trading now haha I guess it started working again. :]

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Shelli, I have an adamant ditto if you want it. If you have any shiny or strong pokemon to donate to this club, that'll be awesome for it. ^^
    I too am ready to trade a bit more shiny pokemon off before I start cloning again and logging off so PM me if you're interested.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • well.. trying to join

name: Darren (game)/ Mithos (all online games/forums)
    code: not sure i'll check
    favorite pokes: sneasel, torchic, and typlosian. (sp?)

i currently have no rares or shinies.. but i have a lv. 27 second evolved fire monkey you can clone. =D

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Shelli, I have an adamant ditto if you want it. If you have any shiny or strong pokemon to donate to this club, that'll be awesome for it. ^^
    I too am ready to trade a bit more shiny pokemon off before I start cloning again and logging off so PM me if you're interested.

I have no shiny's, i don't even know how youget them! I also don't have many good pokemon, have a lv 54 haunter? lv 46 steelix? I got a torchic aswell but thats only lv 12? I'm afraid to say im kinda poo at pokemon!

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    thanks for everybody who joined!!

TwilightBlade and Scyther , do trade with non-members on this topic, tell them to get members first!!!

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Okay anyone have any tips and tricks for cloning? I can do it but my clock always changes the rate somewhere between 8 and 9 for when it takes my pokes. I can clone, but it always takes me about 45 minutes to do it :[. Tips are extremely welcomed.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • after i can migrate i got: a mewtwo 70, rayqaza 70, jirachi 50, latias 50, suicuine 50, most of the first birds 50, third evolved saph/ruby starters 50, groudon 60, espion 100, and a few more.

oh wait kyogre lv 100 with leftovers (my best and favorite)

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    DeanoDance, i'm now preaparing your typhlosion, gts is down again.....

thanks for everyone who joined today, i'll add all of you tomorrow along with info for new pkmn as well

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back